Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need external point of views for my situation

habsmau5

Reaction score
Hey all this is my first post on this forum but I've read lots of threads here before.

I'll need some external point of view from the story below and what do you think about what she's thinking about me from the information below. I think I know but I won't spoil it as I'll see if I'm on the same page as you guys!

Background:
She's a girl I met at my college. Since we are both studying far from home (requires 9h drives to get there), we had a connection and became friends instantly over the past year during our freshman year. Nothing happen between us as well during that period but I learned to discover her a little bit more everyday.

Now at the end of the year she offered me a ride home and her parents came to pick us up. Before the start of the ride I offered to help to chip in for gas but her father allowed me to have a ride free (worth around 50-60$ of fuel). The same night a few hours later after she dropped me off, I started to showed up some of my cards in my game to her. I texted to invited her to make it up for the 60$ I got waived by her father, as a way to thank her for the ride and being grateful for it. It was also an excuse to take her out and have some time only between the two of us. She completely ignored this text. When I realize she will never answer me back, I decided to hide my cards until I got a confirmation she's really interested. I never heard back from her until...

Additional notes: I noticed she replied late to my text (1-2 days) and ignored some during that period.

Situation:
...Now. Fast forward five months later. Two weeks ago, she texted me asking me if I was mad at her because we haven't talked all summer long. Therefore I told her that I wasn't mad at all and she then scheduled for us to met that same week at a drive-in theatre.

Additional notes: She replied back to my text in less than 10 minutes.

Conclusion:
I believe that the way she initiates the conversation two weeks ago with the proposition of going to a drive-in theatre to see me for the first time this summer was a way to have a little redemption for ignoring me on purpose. Now since she knows that we will see each other again because we have the same friends, it couldn't be more obvious that she ignored me since she asked me specifically if I was mad... because I didn't texted her all summer long. She wanted to have some redemption and feel good when she'll be with me during our sophomore year. Therefore she's only looking for us to be friend and nothing more. Hard to say, but I think I'm on point on this.

Additional notes: Even thought we didn't texted at all, we did send eachother some snapchats. I did flirted a little bit and she was receptive to my pictures but I decided to temporary stop communication with her and not waste my time.

Now... what are you guy's opinion about this situation here? Am I right, wrong? Should I confront her when we'll be alone or let it go?

Thanks for your answers :) I won't be replying to each of you unless you have a question for me because I'll be reading all the advice!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first impression is the same as yours: she's trying to rekindle a friendship and nothing more.
But a drive-in date opens up plenty of chances to make a move on her. Be prepared for the LJBF speech but you really should have a go.

habsmau5

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that when we went to the drive-in theatre we were with some friends and we each had our own chair so I didn't had the occasion to make any move at all.

What do you mean by "should have a go" ?
Should have a go as in = confront her or as in = play it cool and unless she brings it back the subject don't bring it up anymore.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the OP. All I know is based on the subject line, the answer to his problem is "NEXT".

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
DID NOT READ.

However, it sounds like you should get the fuk off snapchat, facebook, instagram, etc and actually go on a date.

Beta phaggot.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Have a go" = make a move. A man doesn't speak, he acts. Only then will you know for sure WTF is going on and be able to act accordingly.