Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating a knockout online profile?? How to?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sick of this dry spell. How to create a great online profile and play the online dating game?
Anyone got any good suggestions, know of any good information that can send me directly to a good place without wading through all the dross.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a stunning looking man just post your pics as you are. If you are a bit unlucky in the looks department, seek out someone to photoshop your photos. Don't change it drastically that it does not look like you but there should be a resemblance in there.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Thoughtful prose, three or four photographs (shirt on, no dead things) ought to do it. Be forthright and descriptive.

Match.com is okay for a pay site. Plenty of Fish and OK Cupid vary by where you (some locations, one is better than the other) are but are free.

In your 50s online dating makes a bit more sense than in your 20s.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking how to step it up a bit. In the past I put up a picture wrote a profile and hoped for the best, and usually not a that much.

I've booked a photos session with this guy that photographs bands, he's going to take some pictures for my profile.

Also I went to Fiverr.com and I've paid this guy 5 bucks to write my profile based on my answers to some questions he asked.

I think that should give me a way better profile than I've had in the past.

I'll post the progress when I get it up and running.