Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you find physically attractive in a woman?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a particular type, but lately am wanting to try different shapes, sizes and colours :up:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Love the thick big booty blonde girls. Im seeing a thick girl right now but brunette, however i went out with a blonde last week. Pretty face, big t*ts and big booty. Not trying to make this a race thing but the black dudes go crazy over that type lol http://i.imgur.com/UTkn1os.jpg Thick booty FTW :up:

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think my favorite type is big booty big boobs girl with darker skin (like latinas, or half black girls, etc).

However, I have been smitten with women of all shapes, sizes and colors. (no fatties though)

I'm currently seeing a tall, skinny, white brunette. She is very european looking and very attractive.

I guess I really don't have a type.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone through phases.

I was into latinas for a while, then I had a black girl phase, dated a Brazilian girl, and all types of white girls.

Now that my tastes have "matured", I like fair-skinned, fit, northern to eastern european types with long or very long hair.

Big boobs are great, but all other things being equal I would take a girl with shapely legs and as$ and a flat chest over a big-busted woman with a flabby or flat as$ any day of the week.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I've gone through phases.

I was into latinas for a while, then I had a black girl phase, dated a Brazilian girl, and all types of white girls.

Now that my tastes have "matured", I like fair-skinned, fit, northern to eastern european types with long or very long hair.

Big boobs are great, but all other things being equal I would take a girl with shapely legs and as$ and a flat chest over a big-busted woman with a flabby or flat as$ any day of the week.
This.

While Im attracted to a variety of women, I prefer fit women. Id take great legs and a flat stomach over breasts any day. The thing about breasts is they are made of fat...so a girl with large breasts usually has fat on her tummy and thighs. Plus big t!ts dont age the best since they will definitely sag more.

So yeah, like I said, as a fit guy I like a fit athletic woman.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
I Love the thick big booty blonde girls. Im seeing a thick girl right now but brunette, however i went out with a blonde last week. Pretty face, big t*ts and big booty. Not trying to make this a race thing but the black dudes go crazy over that type lol http://i.imgur.com/UTkn1os.jpg Thick booty FTW :up:
My eyes started watering when I saw that. Holy f*** :yes: and yes I'm a mulatto... :p

I find both this, this and this very arousing. "Normal" girls usually just don't register sexually for me, don't know why. It takes a girl like one of those three (as long as she isn't short, doesn't have short hair and doesn't smoke) to make me interested beyond just relieving an urge. I have to cross the Atlantic some day, can't find that here...

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
My eyes started watering when I saw that. Holy f*** :yes: and yes I'm a mulatto... :p

I find both this, this and this very arousing. "Normal" girls usually just don't register sexually for me, don't know why. It takes a girl like one of those three (as long as she isn't short, doesn't have short hair and doesn't smoke) to make me interested beyond just relieving an urge. I have to cross the Atlantic some day, can't find that here...
LMAO! dude the other pics you showed those girls are huge and disgusting. I like it thick with a shape but not sloppy. maybe this is a better example http://i.imgur.com/oApud96.jpg although that might be photoshopped because that looks too perfect. Thick girls WITH a shape not roles are ****ing awesome.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I love the geeky looking ones, the good girls who become bad. The ones I make bad :nono:

Physically I first look at the a$$ and the neck.

Could care less about ( . )( . ) size. If they are obviously fake it actually disgusts me.

Can tolerate a little extra weight on the woman if her neck and face look thin and hot.

Can tolerate a face that isn't an 8,9 or 10 if the body makes up for it.

I prefer the \ | / with some grass on it. So like this \#|#/ .

Hate women who's personality stinks worse than my crap the day after Mexican night. Don't care how good she looks.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
LMAO! dude the other pics you showed those girls are huge and disgusting. I like it thick with a shape but not sloppy. maybe this is a better example http://i.imgur.com/oApud96.jpg although that might be photoshopped because that looks too perfect. Thick girls WITH a shape not roles are ****ing awesome.
I didn't mean to suggest they were similar :p I just meant I like both.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Just dont be a fatty, or deformed. Thick is ok, as long as its in the right places. As long as she isnt hideous, there is a good chance I will stick my penis in it (also good hygienic is a must).

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
MUST be photoshopped! No white chick has an azz that bubbly.
LOL i know. I have seen some with incredible azzes though but rare.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big butt, biggish thighs, small waist and busty. And a nice face with bedroom eyes as well.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been a "vagina" guy. Not boobs, not butt, the vagina was the main course: beat up with bat-wing labia? BZZZT!!! No thanks!

But other things began to matter more to me, so I had to open up the field in order to find a qualifier:

Shorter than me
Weighs less than me
Dark hair

Once I finally found one that passes "Anti-Dump's Machine"...
Well... I needed to flex a bit.
I have a blonde with a sexy voice that I loooOOoove to hear talking...
she babbles on about intelligent subjects. *Shrug* She dyed her hair dark for me once, so she fit the bill "technically".

And whaddya know? One of the most perfectly beautiful vajay-jays I've seen. Bonus!