Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Expect the world and offer jack s*it in return – a warning to all AFC’s

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive taken this weekend out of the field was well overdue a rest

spending copious amounts of time on the club scene is hard work and draining

this year ive watched it become increasingly difficult for myself & others to actually execute a smooth ONS regardless of how good your game is

So ive spent the weekend trying to figure out why and the biggest thing i keep coming back to is social media I honestly see it becoming a big problem for the game as we know it and it needs a solution quickly

Just a few of the mentalitys of young women between the age of around 18 - 28 that seem to be spreading like a cancer

“she has “xyz” therefore i want “xyz” and i want it now “

“any message a guy sends me however sincere will be screenshotted and sent to my chicks whatsapp group for disection”

“he clearly wants me a lot more than i want him therefore il play games , mess his head up and have a good laugh about it with my girls” :whistle:

“i need to be seen at a few classy restaurants & need a few pics for likes on instagram – i know il arrange a couple of dates with these loosers who adore me get what i want and then disappear into thin air without so much as a kiss goodbye”

“i like the look of this guy hes hot and presses all my buttons but can i really be seen to be dating him hes a nobody !?!”.......nah screw it il wait for better

And finally my absolute favourite one of all time

“ why are there no decent men around here”

I would say 80% of HB 8’s and around 70% of HB 7’s are now living they’re life’s like this

But I’ve heard stories of and even personally come across a few HB 6’s who are carrying these mind sets around with them laughable i know but they are around

HB 9/10’s are becoming virtually unreachable by the common man as they’re egos have been boosted so much they believe they deserve a professional athlete / actor or rock star and aren’t even prepared to entertain the thought of speaking to you before a bottle of premium vodka is produced via table service

So where do we go from here gentlemen

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because im 22 and its what people my age seem to want to do and not much else i enjoy it but it can be hardwork

im trying to too by deleting all of my social media but its not me that is the problem lol

i can improve and improve and improve but if society has changed to the point where women are constantly validiated from selfies & social media its futile

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
I

Down the tubes while feminism continues to create wars between the sexes instead of an appreciation.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
im trying to too by deleting all of my social media but its not me that is the problem lol
Right...it's only the fault of half of the entire world's population.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
iv been seeing a shift in female attitude for a long time now........just pay attention to how many young girls in their teens who prance around with hang bag on the arm trying to look like footballers wives........they are growing up far too fast ..

it makes me feel sick to see such young girls being brainwashed........social media is a big contribution to this shift pattern , plus the internet has a massive part to play , as they can view all the fancy phones , bags , shoes , and all the other pointless shyt their parents buy them so they don't feel left out , or just so they can outshine everyone else....

most young girls cant walk down the street without being on the iphone texting.....when im out and I see girls pouting their lips taking selfies I just think....attention whoooore......looking for validation on facebook.....

this weekend just gone I went to a slightly lower class place than where I would normally go to see a band and hang out with some new people I had met.....I wasn't even trying to game anything at all.....just stood there drinking and watching the band......I dressed smart and was really just chillin......women were falling all over me putting arms round me kissing me and were a lot better to talk to and willing to talk all night ,all I was doing was teasing them and cracking the odd joke......... where as in my usual hangout its just painfull with all the stuck up bytches that think they are all that..........this weekend made me have a rethink about certain things.

I say club scene is not that great and not all women like it anyways , far better to try and find a middle ground hang out where the atmosphere is a bit more relaxed sort of speak.....and popular with locals on a weekly basis....

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed tripod its going to take a few more years

but some serious sh*t is going to explode soon when AFC guys start killing people cos they can't get pussvy or even an ounce of attention in the clubs :rolleyes:

anyway yes i see what your saying about changing the hangouts we've done it and had positive results but they just don't seem to last the wannabe celebs are everywhere

me and my wingmen are currently in the process of working out a strategy to deal with all these new attitudes and behaviours but its going to take time and il be sure to share with SS every step of the way :up:

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been feeling the same way about women and social media. I have conversations with my Dad from time to time about how dating was in the 70's and 80's and compared to today.......MAN I wish I was born earlier haha. Just to think you had to LEAVE YOUR HOUSE and meet women. GET A HOUSE PHONE NUMBER and CALL THEM. No texting, instagram, Facebook etc.

Now being that I am 27 I am on most social media sites, and using Tinder a lot. But...the quality of women I meet are just god awful. Not to mention I am in Los Angeles who ARE THE WORST when it comes to status.

"What do you do for a living?"

"What kind of car do you have?"

Are the MAIN two questions I get ALL THE TIME. I started lying saying I worked as a Producer at xyz productions. These retarded women actually believe it because they are so dumb.

My boy is still a club promoter at 35 years old and to be honest its cool but...I think its kind of lame too. I go to the clubs in LA and get lucky from time to time but not without going through a grueling made up horse crap convo. To later get a number, to later never get a response when I call. So I always try to PUSH for the one night stand right after the club. Sometimes it works! But usually not.

I do agree the best place is the bars that have DJ's. Girls still wear cute outfits but are easier to approach, easier to have longer convos with.

I have a very strong Entertainment background. Acting as a kid, working cruise lines etc. and I finally decided to move away from that business. It feels amazing to not be dealing with all the wannabe inspiring singers and actors who especially the women exspect a pro athlete to pick them up and spoil them, and all for what? To fuk a hole in-between a girls legs....its sick.

My recent conclusion as harsh as this may sound. I treat all women like trash bags. I try to just fuk and move on. I don't care how they feel. I don't care if they come over and there mother just died. I try to fuk them, and dump them. Onto the next.

Vent over. lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, treat them like trash bags until they prove otherwise.... ironically, they will love u for this...a slut will subconsciously lose respect for you if you try to give her undeserved respect or even common courtesy... because deep down, they know they don't deserve it and will deem u weak or too nice.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand that clubs are not the only place where hot girls are.

Also, you need to learn how to get women in bed faster. You should also become more physically attractive by dressing better.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cry:

another whiny ass self defeatist thread where men of limitations expect to have it all without doing anything. just shaking my head at this.

Bingo-Player said:
HB 9/10’s are becoming virtually unreachable by the common man as they’re egos have been boosted so much they believe they deserve a professional athlete / actor or rock star and aren’t even prepared to entertain the thought of speaking to you before a bottle of premium vodka is produced via table service

some common man guys in here claim to be banging 9's and 10's :crackup:

seriously man, do you think a girl that is damn near perfect is going to settle for any slob that wants to be with her? get real man.

in order to obtain these women you need to have something going for you either with looks, status, money.

these are high value women, they want the best, if you're sitting in your underwear playing video games, complaning on a message board, you aren't going to obtain those kind of women.

high value men don't settle for low value women either, they don't need 5's and 6's, they reject those women.

when you make something of yourself good things happen, not only with women but with all aspects of your life, that is what you should be aiming for, what youi should be doing with your life, moving up with status.

sitting around snapping your fingers expecting 9's without doing nothing will make you a frustrated angry man.

when you are of quality, you want the best, i don't see anything wrong with that.

Sino Zane said:
Also, you need to learn how to get women in bed faster. You should also become more physically attractive by dressing better.
:crackup: are you serious?

when they don't want you in bed, you're not getting laid, period!

dressing better? so some fat guy in a tux is going to attract the 9's eh? lol riiiiiight.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are just along for the ride, apparently that's what they were meant to do, since the guy always has to take the god damn ****in' lead!, i'm not a fan of leading but that doesn't mean I back down from it, I do it because I have to not because I want to

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
:crackup: are you serious?

when they don't want you in bed, you're not getting laid, period!

dressing better? so some fat guy in a tux is going to attract the 9's eh? lol riiiiiight.
It depends on a lot of things. Give me an example of a 9 to you. What you think of as a 9 may be different than what others think of as a 9. You're smart enough to grasp this concept, right don?

Also, how fat are we talking here? A little pudgy? Or obese? And does this fat guy have anything else going for him, like a awesome personality, money, killer wit, tight game?

Looks are important, but if you look like Tom Brady and yet lack a personality, lack game, lack a brain, lack any wit, don't have any money, don't have any style, are lame socially, don't have any impressive skills or talents, and act like a little eager boy around her, you aren't going to be very attractive to most 9s and 10s, since as you say, women want "the best." You grasp this concept too, right don?

Again, I agree that looks are important, but A LOT of things are important.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sino Zane said:
It depends on a lot of things. Give me an example of a 9 to you. What you think of as a 9 may be different than what others think of as a 9. You're smart enough to grasp this concept, right don?

Also, how fat are we talking here? A little pudgy? Or obese? And does this fat guy have anything else going for him, like a awesome personality, money, killer wit, tight game?

Looks are important, but if you look like Tom Brady and yet lack a personality, lack game, lack a brain, lack any wit, don't have any money, don't have any style, are lame socially, don't have any impressive skills or talents, and act like a little eager boy around her, you aren't going to be very attractive to most 9s and 10s, since as you say, women want "the best." You grasp this concept too, right don?

Again, I agree that looks are important, but A LOT of things are important.

we're getting technical here aren't we zino?

that's the problem we have with all these discrepancies, men think 5's are 9's when they are not, there shouldn't be any different opinions on what a 9 is, a 9 should be damn near perfect in every way, shape, or form.

doesn't matter how fat he is, if the guy isn't in good shape, a 9 is not going to date him when she can get someone better who is in shape, has wit, killer personality, money.

look at ugly celebrities who had hot wives/girlfriends, they got dumped, the women upgraded to someone better.

do you think kate upton is going to date/bang a pudgy guy with a killer personality? :crackup: fvck no, she is banging a guy like justin verlander a cy young award winning major league pitcher with status, money, who is in shape.

that's why it's a joke, these guys come in here claiming to bang 10's.

do you think a guy would take a 6 who has a great personality, a brain, with a good career over a 9 who holds those same attributes? no, so why would you expect a chick to do that when she can get the same type guy with better looks who is in shape?

a lot of 9's will bang a tom brady look a like just on his looks alone, they don't get to know him long enough to find out all the other details.

i know a guy who is great looking, he lacks the other stuff he needs to keep women long term, he's getting laid so he doesn't really care.

good looking men who have nothing going on won't date 9's when another good looking guy has his sh!t together.

the point i'm making is this, if you're doing nothing except whining you're not going to get better quality women, when you start achieving success you will see a change in your life.

the problem is too many men don't want to put in any hard work, they feel it's easier to be lazy, complain, whine, be negative about women instead, that's why they aren't getting anywhere in life and with better quality women.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
Ive taken this weekend out of the field was well overdue a rest

spending copious amounts of time on the club scene is hard work and draining

this year ive watched it become increasingly difficult for myself & others to actually execute a smooth ONS regardless of how good your game is

So ive spent the weekend trying to figure out why and the biggest thing i keep coming back to is social media I honestly see it becoming a big problem for the game as we know it and it needs a solution quickly

Just a few of the mentalitys of young women between the age of around 18 - 28 that seem to be spreading like a cancer

“she has “xyz” therefore i want “xyz” and i want it now “

“any message a guy sends me however sincere will be screenshotted and sent to my chicks whatsapp group for disection”

“he clearly wants me a lot more than i want him therefore il play games , mess his head up and have a good laugh about it with my girls” :whistle:

“i need to be seen at a few classy restaurants & need a few pics for likes on instagram – i know il arrange a couple of dates with these loosers who adore me get what i want and then disappear into thin air without so much as a kiss goodbye”

“i like the look of this guy hes hot and presses all my buttons but can i really be seen to be dating him hes a nobody !?!”.......nah screw it il wait for better

And finally my absolute favourite one of all time

“ why are there no decent men around here”

I would say 80% of HB 8’s and around 70% of HB 7’s are now living they’re life’s like this

But I’ve heard stories of and even personally come across a few HB 6’s who are carrying these mind sets around with them laughable i know but they are around

Like anything the key is to adapt. Women have become more and more dependent on validation as well as feeling entitled. So how you combat their validation and entitlement needs? Be even a more elusive prize to be won.

What would don Juan do what would Cassanova do? They'd adapt to the circumstances as the situation warranted.

The more entitled and validation driven women become the more they will crush guys for sport.

A woman can't make a decision then next.

No dates for dinner until after sex and if she gets upset at that then next.

She wants upward mobility next.

Just because women shouldn't be entitled doesn't mean we should be entitled.
9s and 9.5s aren't a guarantee because you dress nice smell nice and can spit a few lines nor should they be.

However, think about this for a second, why do you want to get to know a woman who thinks she's so great that she can be bothered to mingle with everyone else?

She may look hot, but she's soulless and not worth knowing. If she's doing that chances she's not relationship material anyway as most 9 and 9+ women aren't.

Hot women isolate themselves it's not new and now they do it even more with changes in technology and more choices.

More people = more choices for both sides.

So it comes down to the main issue at hand men filtering out bad/useless women and carrying even a stronger frame than ever before.

She flakes there are 3.5 billion others why waste one more second.

You can't control the AFCs from enabling their egos but you can control what you will tolerate and now more so than ever is the time to bring your tolerance for bad behavior to negligible.

Nothing nasty or spiteful you've just got better things to do with your time.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In some ways social media has made it easy to tell if a woman is trouble or not. Just never send one a message like that, and you don't have anything to worry about.

You should next any kind online attention w**re, that leads on a flock of orbiters. Most of those women that frequent bars and night clubs have always been attention w**res, and social media just helps make it clear.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame men actually.

If you don't like their Instagram pics, or buy them stuff, they will behave.

Giving a girl attention/things because she's hot makes you deserve bad treatment from them.