Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoid girls who said they've been beat by their ex-boyfriends

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a lot to get a guy to want to beat a girl's ass. There's something inherently fvcked up about the girl. Recently met a girl like this who tried to elicit sympathy from me by playing the victim card saying her ex-bf recently beat her. Once she did that, looked for more red flags and found that they kept piling up and NEXTed her.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always held a theory that women who put up with that sh1t do so because they believe they deserve it which suggests extreme red flags as you say.

i've been with a girl who almost drove me to beat the sh1t out of her on numerous occasions but of course I managed to attain a level of self-control that prevented me from doing so. No doubt she found someone who was able to dish out to her what I wouldn't.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yes yes yes. I finally have a place where I can talk about how much I agree with this without being accused of being an abuser myself..

Whenever I hear of a woman who was "abused" by her man my response is generally "wow, what did she do to p|$$ him off?".

With some exceptions of course, like there are everywhere in life, men just do not go around beating their women. Even men who are under the influence of sh|t, they may generally get more c0ckey and talk more smack but 8 times out of 10 the woman eggs it on, provokes it. I think they do this for 1 or both of 2 reasons:

1) she tries to see how far she can push it. It's like a challenge to her, how much can I tease the bear while he is mad before he gets me. I think women who do this get off on it.

2) her ego takes over and she tries to push her "dominance" onto the man, and he only takes so much before he looses it. I have had several exes where we would fight, I would get p|$$ed and leave the room or house, and she would follow me to try and get the last word in. Then I would go off, not physically, but yell hard and let her really have it. Then she would act surprised like "Why did he just do that?" like she had no idea what caused it.

I also agree with Sylvester too, there are some women who think they deserve it. But I think a lot of that goes back to my #1, they like it.

Great post :up:

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the pork mincident

Agreed. A girl once went on at me because I cooked pork instead of beef for dinner. I almost killed her. She just wouldn't stop.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
At my age , I date a lot of divorced woman. Often times, they will claim they were physically/mentally abused by their ex-husband. But then when you ask them to provide specific instances of this, they will either avoid doing so or bring up something he did that I wouldn't even remotely characterize as abuse.

At that point I will suspect she is full of **** and probably was the main reason for the divorce. She probably just got bored of the guy and made up the abuse part. Hate that ****.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true, i knew a guy who dated a girl who was in an abusive relatonship, he tried to give her "extra love", he felt she needed to be treated well, after a few months she dumped him, she went back to the old bf who was abusive. crazy women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
asa_don said:
true, i knew a guy who dated a girl who was in an abusive relatonship, he tried to give her "extra love", he felt she needed to be treated well, after a few months she dumped him, she went back to the old bf who was abusive. crazy women.
yeeeeeeeeep.

My ex bigamist h0r "wife" cheated on me with the guy who allegedly grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into a car windshield and broke the windshield.

In the beginning of her and my relationship in 2008 I felt so sorry for her from this and all her other sob stories of "abuse".

By the end in 2012 I was jealous in that if this was in fact true I wish I had been the one to get the pleasure of doing it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day and age, where one call to 911 with an allegation of abuse (whether real or fabricated) can ruin a man's life, the only women who are repeatedly abused by their boyfriends are the ones that like it.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If her boyfriend slapped her around once and then she left I would probably respect her more.

If her boyfriend beat her and she stayed it's the #2 red flag in my book after serial cheating. I wouldn't waste one second with her.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
yeeeeeeeeep.

My ex bigamist h0r "wife" cheated on me with the guy who allegedly grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into a car windshield and broke the windshield.

In the beginning of her and my relationship in 2008 I felt so sorry for her from this and all her other sob stories of "abuse".

By the end in 2012 I was jealous in that if this was in fact true I wish I had been the one to get the pleasure of doing it.
that sucks man, seems like they want to go back to the abuse after they b!tch and cry about it, kind of like a ploy to get you hooked to feel sorry for them, then they treat the guy like sh!t who's being good to them, lot of girls on dating sites talk about "past abuse" from relationships, skip right over those girls, some make it up, others don't, either way if they talk about it, next!

seems like if a parent was abusive, they go for abusive relationships, guess that's what they are used to, any talk of "abuse" stay away from them.

Bokanovsky said:
In this day and age, where one call to 911 with an allegation of abuse (whether real or fabricated) can ruin a man's life, the only women who are repeatedly abused by their boyfriends are the ones that like it.
i agree with that, they keep going back for more instead of getting out, its easy to leave, they make excuses not to.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing I have noticed is majority of these women end having bruises and signs of physical "discipline" and other people end up finding out and reporting it....and I always wonder if you are talking so much shiit about your ex, why didn't you get up and leave in the first place?

So either

a) They like getting beat but just don't admit it that they subconsciously enjoy this dominance.

b) They are with ruthless men (which is very unlikely)

and yes it is true that it takes a lot for a man to be pushed to the limit to physically put a woman in her place, the biatch has done something really bad to piss him off. But of course they point the finger at the man.

page101

Reaction score
Have you ever thought that a women does this not cause she is trying to see how far she can, Push you but cause she is trying to get out or the contract of relationship she has with You and wants to renew or update to a new one with another

MadExpat

Reaction score
I wouldn't rule someone out based purely on them having been a victim. It's too complex a topic to generalize.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might chime in.

My ex once pissed me off SO BAD I had to push her away from me. She almost fell and started screaming and crying. Being the retard I am, I bought into that play and tried to help her get up.
She kicked me out of her house, screaming "don't ever touch me you son of a *****, don't ever talk to me again, we're over" etc.
I begged for her forgiveness and she took me back eventually, but the relationship was never the same.

Ohhhhh..good ol' AFC days

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
page101 said:
Have you ever thought that a women does this not cause she is trying to see how far she can, Push you but cause she is trying to get out or the contract of relationship she has with You and wants to renew or update to a new one with another
I'm pretty sure that was the case in my case but that doesn't account for those women who keep returning to their 'abusers'.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically the majority of guys here if not all agree that if a woman was beaten up by her bf it was because, one way or another, she deserved it?

wtf?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
so basically the majority of guys here if not all agree that if a woman was beaten up by her bf it was because, one way or another, she deserved it?

wtf?

hey quit making sh!t up, this is becoming a problem in this forum with several posters, i'm getting tired of it.

i said that women often go back to abusive relationships, i never said they deserve to get beat up, i said they are crazy to go back to it, learn how to read first, comprehend the message first before making bullsh!t assumptions.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

wtf?
If she keeps going back to him then yeah, she deserves it. What's so "wtf" about it?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:

wtf?
Must you talk like a 40 year old cat herding muffington poster? It hurts not only my eyeballs but God's as well.

Btw you're confusing "deserved" with "wanted".