Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont waste time with women strike while the iron is hot !

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing more and more threads lately about guys asking questions about chicks theyve been involved with for 3 mths , 6 mths a year whatever

Tbh you string it out with her for over a month then there’s a very good chance you would have killed nearly all her attraction for you, even if you didn’t mean too

This is because women get bored quickly and the way she sees it is if you aren’t fvcking her then you WONT be fvcking her

A lot of guys seem to miss the signs of the freindzone and just bob along hoping one day she will realise hes the love of her life and fall into his arms.....

BIG MISTAKE

If shes giving you "mixed signals" then your in the freindzone

If shes calling you up at all hours complaining about some guy or ex then your in the friendzone

If she actively seeks male attention whilst your around then your in the freindzone

If your not fvcking her so she cant walk after then your in the freindzone

And on and on it goes

The quickest way to avoid the freindzone is to completely destroy the possibility of it the moment you meet a chick

You do this by expressing intent, being sexually clear and confident

Im not talking about walking into a coffee shop getting a chicks number and then bending her over the counter, ( oh if only you could do such things )

No , you look into her eyes and you give her the look and the smile that will tell her you’ve got every intention of ripping every piece of clothing off her at any given moment

Couple this with touching her in the right places ( see bulding kino) and theres no way your going in the friendzone

Make you intentions clear from the start and you will get what you want a lot quicker or at the very least be able to next her a lot quicker
:rockon:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I feel like the two-strike rule only works for me because I have other options and don't get too emotionally invested... Controlling my emotions/self if you say, I'm starting to think the best option for guys who don't know an abundance mentality or have some sort of emotional control should follow a 1 strike instead. Especially if they don't know many IOI's.

And the intentions clear part, its best to do this in a subtle manner. I know that's what you meant bingo but I also know most guys will also get the message of blatantly admitting their interest for a girl- which is bad! Setting up dates, kino, banter, are all subtle talk to get into a woman's pants.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I have a one strike policy. Women are very fickle, so all it takes is one female action of disinterest to make me next her. I have no time for female games and bulls**t.

If only we could just say something like "we ain't about to be just friends, we're going out tonight and I'm not putting up with your games."

str8-2-BONEzone

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is easy my pals u just gotta show the alpha take her to the gun show :box: then the hb8 is all urs shell be a dawg in the sack if u no what i meen :rockon: no need to spend any $$ on any hb8 that is for beta chump loosers u get $$ from ur hb8s!!!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Yeah I feel like the two-strike rule only works for me because I have other options and don't get too emotionally invested... Controlling my emotions/self if you say, I'm starting to think the best option for guys who don't know an abundance mentality or have some sort of emotional control should follow a 1 strike instead. Especially if they don't know many IOI's.

And the intentions clear part, its best to do this in a subtle manner. I know that's what you meant bingo but I also know most guys will also get the message of blatantly admitting their interest for a girl- which is bad! Setting up dates, kino, banter, are all subtle talk to get into a woman's pants.
i used to use the two strike policy but quickly realised i was simply giving chicks an inch to which they would quickly take a mile

i agree with Nismo here and i see the game a little like the matrix ( will do a post on this later in the week)

but basically if you haven't managed to create the correct frame with her from the word go then you are forever trying to regain it which results in chasing her

what i am trying to say is that if you had truly drawn her into your alpha frame then she wouldn't even consider the behaviours i mention above

and yea thanks for elaborating on the intentions part

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
i used to use the two strike policy but quickly realised i was simply giving chicks an inch to which they would quickly take a mile

i agree with Nismo here and i see the game a little like the matrix ( will do a post on this later in the week)

but basically if you haven't managed to create the correct frame with her from the word go then you are forever trying to regain it which results in chasing her

what i am trying to say is that if you had truly drawn her into your alpha frame then she wouldn't even consider the behaviours i mention above

and yea thanks for elaborating on the intentions part
To clarify, nowadays I only use the two strike rule if she calls ahead of time and doesn't straight up leave me stranded. I used to use the two strike policy on every woman a few months ago and yeah it felt like I was chasing uninterested chicks. If that happens I usually go ghost but that results in not really hearing from them again most of the time, which is fine because I still have some options on my end.

I don't know man, I still haven't been overtly obsessed over one girl in like a year since I've joined this forum even after pursuing one more than once. I have some rules and boundaries and tend to stick to them and they end up working out for me. Kinda like I can do whatever I want and be fine with it.

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only had two women wait for 1 month and so on. I agree, you should not 'not take it further' for 1 month because women do lose interest.

Of the one, I was no really interested in and we were just talking here and then until I asked her out for her birthday. She decided to go with her roommates instead, so we waited until next week. Ha. She was very responsive to me, and she wanted it badly. I had a thread on the same woman -- it was awkward, we were kind of on step one and she moved to step 3 too fast and yeah. I was literally a centimeter away from inside of her, etc. Got off, and yeah. She had to be up early in the morning so we decided to call it quits. We kissed at the end, she messaged me the day after but wasn't too sure of my intent with her so I believe she decided to leave. I regret it...sure! But with that and another woman (I didn't have a car since some lady had to rear end me...), I learned that you need to make your move after she is interested.

I am in now way qualified to be telling anyone this, because I have had SO many opportunities with women that I did not take and even typing this, I regret it. I have to avoid people around my city or else I will fill up with regret and feel like sh1t. I bet every guy would kill me after they saw the amount of opportunities I did not take with women.

So yeah, it is definitely something I am working on. I am slowly progressing and moving faster, being more direct and I'm getting phone numbers left and right, but I never take it further than there. :-/