Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What did I do wrong?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On retrospect, yeah...that's why you should always reply after thinking it thoroughly. It seemed like a perfect response after the "I'll let you know" which was HIGHLY flaky, I had to set my frame so I wrote her that...

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in your place, I would've not even replied at all. Or maybe say, "Ok." But more on going NC or something.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheSlasher said:
Overapplied C+F
Yeah, you still have to be socially intelligent. You basically just threw a load of crap at her and hoped it stuck, which it didn't. When it comes to making plans for a date, you don't need to do all that because she's pretty much agreed to go out with you and as you can see, stuff like that can shoot you in the foot. I have tons of female friends and I know they'd find a guy who said that pretty weird. You can still be interesting without coming across as too gamey. For the record being socially inept is not good for getting laid.

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with other posters, it was an unnessesery C+F, you should have just left with her last responce.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldn't ahve reponded and would find another girl for that day, IF she calls you again you say "oh I already made plans", hell just for that pull of her I would say that even if that means staying at home