Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not in her "bodytype", she compares me to her EX

xyz987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
what to do with a girl, that after couple of dates with kissing, touching, great fun etc. gives me LJBF and a reason that i'm not in her "bodytype" which is exactly like her EX? She dumped him 1y ago. She told me she was so in love and hugging him was so exciting (we was rather huge guy), that she wants exactly his clone and no other body type "makes chemistry" for her.

Is she still thinking about him and regrets her decision and want him back, or I just didn't create so much attration?
For me, argument of "not having proper hair color" is bull$hit

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not ready to move on and she's giving you pathetic excuses.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is just so rude and total lack of diplomacy by this girl. This is not what you call graceful behaviour at all. Tell her to take a hike and go find yourself a decent girl. Preferably one more hotter then this slimeball.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So....

Go ghost for a while (like a month or two), get strong and stacked (not difficult in that timeframe if you do it right). Then have her accidentally notice your gains somehow (pass by where you know she'll be and will see you/post a couple of selfies on social media, blablabla, whatever). And you're winning.

NB, do this for yourself primarily, not for her. Despite the fact most women say 'muscles don't matter', yes, of course, they are lying (are we surprised....? No). Imagine, if you will, your own preference in stature for a woman; now imagine the opposite of that preference - that opposite is how most women (actually) feel about skinny guys. Full stop.

At least this chick has the decency to admit her preference. I respect her for it, but she shouldn't be leading you on. In womanspeak, she telling you to start working out, so in turn, you and her might work out too.

Quit yer squealing and get on with it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While we're on the subject:

I know this girl, her boyfriend cheats on her all the time, I asked her why she puts up with it. She said he has a huge penis and there's no way she could go back to average or below size now. Charming, right?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
While we're on the subject:

I know this girl, her boyfriend cheats on her all the time, I asked her why she puts up with it. She said he has a huge penis and there's no way she could go back to average or below size now. Charming, right?
She said it while dating you? Sorry man.

Big penises aren't everything, my ex told my I'm bigger than her current BF and I don't see her knocking on the door...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
OP: There's nothing you can do. She has a thing for big guys which is non-negotiable. Delete her number.

It's like the chick who told me on date three or four that I'm everything she ever wanted in a guy, but I don't look like the guys she usually dates. She likes bad boys.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. Delete her from all platforms. You don't meet her standards anyway.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
She said it while dating you? Sorry man.
No, I've never dated her, where did you get that idea? She's just a girl I know, she lives with this other guy (with the big schlong).

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely hasn't moved on from her last, and you didn't make her feel any different because of the failure to escalate.

I am willing to bet my left nut you made no attempts to create an emotional bonding moment with her, therefore, she feels nothing.

Been there, done that, never again.

/Peace.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with the "not over the ex" thing. She gave you the LJBF bullsh*t. And she told you that you aren't her type. Eject Ghost-rider. Go completely ghost on her, no texts, no calls, no tweets, nothing. Maybe she'll contact you down the road once you disappear, maybe not.

xyz987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with the "not over the ex" thing. She gave you the LJBF bullsh*t. And she told you that you aren't her type. Eject Ghost-rider. Go completely ghost on her, no texts, no calls, no tweets, nothing. Maybe she'll contact you down the road once you disappear, maybe not.
Yeap. "Not over the ex" in my opinion too. Why?
1) She is from closed circle of friends (her EX too), she spends 90% of her time with his best friends (male and female), so he is "in the picture" all the time (not directly, they are not seeing each other, nor talking to each other). She rarely spends time outside this group, and i noticed the group "encourge" them to get together again
2) He was her first and only boyfriend, big teenage love for 3 years, then she dumped him beacuse she was bored (in fact, she was in the shadow of his hobbies and never have a chance to develop her interests). She told me, that EX was devastated, he was planing to engage etc.
3) When arguining with me, she was unconsously and repedetly telling things like: "I've never dated any other guys", "he was my only true love", "i have no expierience"... But also telling me this is closed chapter for her and she moved on..
4) When I recall the topic of EX, she gets nervous and nostalgic. I wrote to her last week "oh btw: I heard that you ex is dating some girl bla bla" (which is true), she wrote "What?? What are you talking about??" and then hasn't respond to my other message...

I am willing to bet my left nut you made no attempts to create an emotional bonding moment with her, therefore, she feels nothing.
Wrong.
We had very instense emotional connection, she loved to speak with me, wanted to meet, we had sexual-context talks, she loved to kiss me, she even told about me her mom, she agreed we should travel somewhere etc. etc.

Then it suddenly ended, not only she told me im not "in her hugging bodytype" and "i felt no chemistry", but also gave impression that all these talks and energy mean NOTHING to her, she treated me like some AFC she met at party, got drunk and kissed, and now regrets.

I feel like being USED.

a plate of mine told me it was weird for her to get used to embracing me. im much leaner than her ex bf and she simply wasnt used to it.
Ok, and she has much smaller breast than my ex, flat ass, and being skinny too (not fitness) - and I still WANT her BADLY.

xyz987

Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT:

most importnant - after all this talk, she should get rid of me immidietly.
Instead, I ask if we could have some fun and watch some movies, cook etc. IN HER PLACE.
She had some objections ("ahh i don;t know, it's something more than LJBF, right? I don;t know what's going to happen" etc) but AGREED.
And before that, I told her right in her face, that I won't be her teddybear friend, and still wanna flirt with her (and bang her - implied).

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
You must live in the south lol. It is common to see bearded beer gut guys with dimes.

xyz987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
You must live in the south lol. It is common to see bearded beer gut guys with dimes.
I'm from europe, a her ex was handball player = tall, big, strong, no beer gut, no beard ;)

And I'm swimmer type, lean, ripped, kinda Brad Pitt in "Fightclub" :)

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xyz987 said:
I'm from europe, a her ex was handball player = tall, big, strong, no beer gut, no beard ;)

And I'm swimmer type, lean, ripped, kinda Brad Pitt in "Fightclub" :)

Hahaaa... if you were 'Brad Pitt in FightClub type', I very much doubt you'd be having this problem, especially in contrast to a f*cking handball player.

I call troll on this clown.

xyz987

Don Juan
Reaction score
btw: is this really matter so much? I gave her much more than just a body....

Last edited:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Go ghost for a while (like a month or two), get strong and stacked (not difficult in that timeframe if you do it right).
Sounds legit. Get ripped in a month or two.