Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

one lame girl, one more time

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after a few flakes etc in the last few weeks, I messaged a 20 years old girl on FB.

She added me as a friend instantly, and we started a conversation. We were talking for around 45 minutes, conversation was light, fun, and trying to get to know each other. She asked me questions etc.

First she said that she was too young for me (8 years younger), I agreed and amplied saying that she could be my daughter and probably it would be a hidden love story.

Well, then I asked her to give me her number so we could maybe hang out sometime. She went silent for 20 minutes...then she asked me why I did not have a gf, I said the last one ended 1.5 years ago and I had been meeting different girls blah blah...she told me she had a similar experience blah blah...and went silent again.
After 20 minutes or more I added: "well, leave my your number and we'll talk" and she has not replied. Nice.

I am not planing on contacting her again but, wtf? why the f-uck does she talk to me for 40 minutes, asks me personal questions, etc just to go silent? silly women really.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because people like attention and like to be heard, and you were giving her both. Doesn't mean she had an actual interest of meeting up with you. Plus, if you knew from jump street that you wanted to ask her out, why not just lead with that? I've hit up girls on FB before where I simply said "Hey, I know you don't know me but I saw your profile and would like to get to know you - let's meet up for coffee" and gotten the date. All this extra "rapport building" you guys like to do is probably killing your chances because you risk saying something that could turn her off before you get the date. GET THE FRIGGIN' DATE FIRST, then work on rapport and building interest when you're ON THE DATE.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe coz you played it completely wrong. You got to understand Facebook is designed for girls to show pics of themselves and have beta orbiters around them liking their statuses and telling them how gorgeous they are when they post stupid selfies.

What you did, which was good at first, you kept the convo going after the start. But you gave your game away as soon as you asked for her number. In her head she just put you into her group of beta orbiters.

What you maybe should've done was after you started talking and realised your having a good convo....is end it. Message her, have a good convo then cut it short, tell her you gotta go somewhere or your busy, then add her. Or tell her to add you so you can talk again, then you might have an idea of her interest level.

If she does add you, make sure you rarely talk to her. Create value for yourself, tag youself at cool places, post pics with girls. When you do talk to her, tell her about the exciting things you did etc. Then after a while, ask her for her number and see what happens.

Thats how I would do it, but the problem is it takes too damn long and too much effort and none of the girls are anything special which begs the question.

WHY THE H>ELL ARE YOU USING IT TO PICK UP GIRLS ANYWAY!????!!!

rant over lol

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the girl wanted some attention and wanted someone to chat to without offering anything in return. The poster (or should that be Mr Muggins) duly obliged!!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wishyo said:
Pyros,
I am still dating that chick :)
if by that you mean a girl you pick up on facebook, then yes it can happen, its less likely and will depend on how well is the pics on your facebook, so too much work to look perfect with normally would be easier and faster you just go along and do it in person

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you were doing was messaging a girl on FB who was messaging 43 other guys at the same time, and your turn in the rotation fell about ever 20 minutes. It means nothing, you get nowhere, and it will lead to frustration. Unless she's sending you pics of her tingling taco, it means dogshıt. Always, always real world interaction when dealing with the female.