Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do guys who are druggies always seem to get girls who aren't druggies?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a guy who has always done drugs, sold drugs, been to rehab and back to being on drugs again and is just one fvck up after another at life always seem to end up with girls who aren't on drugs? I'm referring to a guy I went to highschool with and saw him the other day. Still strung out on God knows what, has man boobs now, been to rehab once that I know of, yet has this beautiful preppy looking girl with him. You can tell shes never done any kind of hardcore stuff, probably never smoked a ciggarrette in her life, but there she is hanging all over this dude. He doesn't have the best reputation but d@mned if he doesn't always seem to get decent girls. I'm not talking about those druggie girls who follow around druggie guys and spread their legs for a hit of coke. I'm talking about girls that come from seemingly good backgrounds, the kind of girl we all on here talk about wanting. The same type of girl that if she caught me with a dip in my mouth would flip sh!t, but yet will date a guy who's done every drug known to mankind and even been in some rehab camp where you try to get yourself clean and as soon as he got out is back on whatever. Everyone knows it too, it's common knowledge! What gives?

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound very jealous of the man Robert. Why are you concerning yourself about the pvssy other men are getting? Shouldn't you be satisfied with the pvssy you're getting if you are worth your value? How can you speculate about the personal lives of other women when you aren't fvcking them and don't know them?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be the stinkiest crackhead bum on the planet but if you can make a woman's vagina to tingle, then all logic gets thrown out the window.

Several things can make a woman's vagina to tingle. It can be a sense of humor, confidence/self belief, being an exciting person etc.

Perhaps this druggie you speak of might have a very funny personality which can be a chick magnet. In addition, he's confident and has self belief in the sense that he doesn't give a fvck if a woman knows he's a druggie. That's her own problem to deal with not his. Finally, he might know how to have a good time.

I'm not saying you should be a druggie but you should aspire to have some of these qualities in a positive light. Having confidence and self belief in what you do, being an exciting person, having a sense of humor (dry, sarcastic, witty etc).

Women want a man that doesn't give a fvck and they can sense any sign of weakness from the first moment.

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You can be the stinkiest crackhead bum on the planet but if you can make a woman's vagina to tingle, then all logic gets thrown out the window.

Several things can make a woman's vagina to tingle. It can be a sense of humor, confidence/self belief, being an exciting person etc.

Perhaps this druggie you speak of might have a very funny personality which can be a chick magnet. In addition, he's confident and has self belief in the sense that he doesn't give a fvck if a woman knows he's a druggie. That's her own problem to deal with not his. Finally, he might know how to have a good time.

I'm not saying you should be a druggie but you should aspire to have some of these qualities in a positive light. Having confidence and self belief in what you do, being an exciting person, having a sense of humor (dry, sarcastic, witty etc).

Women want a man that doesn't give a fvck and they can sense any sign of weakness from the first moment.
El Payaso is right, it's what the woman likes about him is what matters. Whether she likes him for who he is or what he can provide for her is the key.

I made a reference that Robert doesn't even know the women these guys are with. He has no idea if the women are smoking some dope or doing a line of coke with these men. Hot women gravitate towards drug additcs or dealers so they can score free drugs or get money. Women will use men for what they can get out of them no matter what it is.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I went to rehab I had a good girl like that. never did a drug a day in her life. She was ride or die for some backbreaker too. she sent me horse racing magazines to mjy rehab and wrote me damn near everyday.

the one long lasting change i had after i started using drugs is my personality became more extreme. women, even good ones, eat this **** up. I can be the most charming, happy vibrant mother****er on earth one minute then 1 hour later, i'm real stand offish, really prickly, etc. I really was just even keeled.. I was either really really really happy or really really really depressed. Then when I'm really happy my personality would be really bubbly and really attractive and then i'd "pull" away but in reality it was my personality doing that.

About the time i met my wife is about the time my personality started to even out and that was about 4 years clean.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't know man.

I think women are addicted to really bad guys. Like guys who are dangerous because their own lives are so boring. This is sort of like Mystery. He was so weird that it made women attracted to him.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their maternal instinct kicks in and they want to "fix" the guy and then be proud of the good work that they did.

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Their maternal instinct kicks in and they want to "fix" the guy and then be proud of the good work that they did.
This, honestly. That and most addicts are good people who aren't themselves when using. I should know, I've been sober for 2 years after living a life of misery. Girls didn't run though, they saw a good guy who struggling with some serious issues and became quickly emotionaly invested. It's also kind of the whole "he's so hot, he just doesn't give a f***!" attitude the younger immature girls have. My advice is to not envy these guys, they might not always show it but they are an absolute wreck inside, and their lives are beyond unmanageable. (to qoute the bb)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:
This is what I think. Women are not very smart, and make emotionally driven decisions (which is what druggies and alcoholics also do).

My ex never even saw weed before she met me, but she used to buy me cigs, beer, weed. I used to work for this company inspecting, maintaining and cleaning out foreclosed homes. The first thing I would do is look for some pills when I went into a house. If I found pills that I couldnt identify I would text her a description like "oval blue pill with an r on one side and 234 on the other"

She would text me what it is.

Once I found a big bottle of vicodine and percuset. I was in my kitchen that day doing a cold purification process to separate the tylenol and active drug.

That indian woman I met who paid my rent once, the one i met off of pof, she called me one day and asked me what Im doing (before we met) and I did a line of blow, and told her "im doing coke". She still met me, and came to my apartment.

But I think one thing similar between my ex and this indian woman is that they are both well educated, responsible, but I think having to be like a man in this way (going to school and having a career) stresses them out. I dont think they can deal with this stress like men can. So they tend to be more insecure and meek. If they meet a guy who is not doing as well as them in life, but has potential, they think they can change you and in a way mold you into they type of man they want.

Thats exactly what my ex tried to do. She wanted me to eventually be a provider for her, so she didnt have to work, and could stay at home with the kids.

Women are dumb, and if they think you are different or unique from the men they know or have dated in the past, they will become attracted to you and you can tell them almost anything they want to hear.

Women are not logical, and they are easy to deceive as long as you do it with confidence.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because theyre gettin high, smashin pvssy and not giving a fvck while "nice" guys like you watch, complain and dry up pvssies with posts like this.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Because theyre gettin high, smashin pvssy and not giving a fvck while "nice" guys like you watch, complain and dry up pvssies with posts like this.
repped

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that you believe that shows just how detached from reality that you are. This coming from someone who is a former drug addict.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leprechaun2013 said:
You sound very jealous of the man Robert. Why are you concerning yourself about the pvssy other men are getting? Shouldn't you be satisfied with the pvssy you're getting if you are worth your value? How can you speculate about the personal lives of other women when you aren't fvcking them and don't know them?

jurry said:

backbreaker said:
the fact that you believe that shows just how detached from reality that you are. This coming from someone who is a former drug addict.

Can't add anymore to this thread than this.

Quit caring so damn much about other guys.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre making assumptions that the girls arent doing drugs. My experience has shown me that even the most wholesome looking chicks can be drug users. And even chicks you thought you knew well will hide certain drug use from you. Hard drugs is the kind of crap a lot of chicks dont want their name associated with.

This all said, why the hell should you care if a drug addict is screwing a non drug addict? Do you even want a woman who dates men who dont have their sh!t together? I know I dont. I definitely judge a woman by the kind of company she keeps and has kept in the past. Ive learned enough in my youth to stay away from chicks attracted to that sort of drama.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
You can tell shes never done any kind of hardcore stuff, probably never smoked a ciggarrette in her life, but there she is hanging all over this dude. He doesn't have the best reputation but d@mned if he doesn't always seem to get decent girls. I'm not talking about those druggie girls who follow around druggie guys and spread their legs for a hit of coke. I'm talking about girls that come from seemingly good backgrounds, the kind of girl we all on here talk about wanting.
Every "druggie girl" starts out as a non-druggie girl. FYI.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the biggest misconceptions about druggie relationships is that any girl that likes a drug addict is a drug addict. Al-Anon meetings are chalk full of women who date / are married to addicts and don't use. I've never dated a woman who did drugs, I've ****ed a few for tricks, but i've never ctually DATED one. Even when i was on drugs, I would have found a girl like that undatable. i hated myself and I knew any woman who was horing herself for dope had to hate herself as well deep down and i would not date that. Plus I knew that if i ever had a chance of getting clean, dating a druggie was not going to help the issue. Once you take the pluncge and start DATING drug girls it's a wrap, you're 100% involved in the game. at least when i wasn't doing drugs, by not dating drug girls i could break away from the drama and the grind of it all and be somewhat normal. That's not happening in a druggie-druggie relationship the entire relationship then becomes about drugs. 24/7.

I'm not saying that every girl that dates a drug addict is little miss wholesome, I'm saying you don't know. . You can't pigeon hole people and the mintue you start doing **** like that the mintue you start making statements like

ironic becuase when i was using, 1. really wasn't getting laid and 2. very much gave a **** that's why i was using lol. this site likes to paint drug addicts as bad boy alpha males and that's ****ing retarded.

Look I said it in another thread. I'm more than just a black guy. I' ma guy that has hobbies and interests, and I can be charming when I want to be and I'm ambitious, etc. The same thing can be said about drug addits. you're looking at that guy as one thing. a Drug addict. he's a guy who does drugs. she's looking at him as a guy who'se good looking, or a guy who makes her laugh, or a guy who is caring, or ****, a guy with a 10 inch **** for all i know lol. My point being, when I dated and i did drugs, that was not the rason I was getting dates. I had other things going on in my life, but I happened to have a drug problem. You dont' know what this guy is, what this guy brings to the table besides the fact that he's a drug addict and has been to rehab. **** that alone tells me something, rehab is not cheap and plenty of people you could not drag into rehab if their life was on the line. Maybe he's compassionate **** I don't' know the point is you don't either so stop trying to figure it out. Just be happy for the dude

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
This absolutely happens, it's never healthy but it's pretty common. One reason "good girls" are considered good is because they usually are genuinely caring people. This often leads to them giving people a chance despite the obvious issues, seeing the good in them, and wanting to help. I don't know why some members are trying to act like this never happens, it does. I know because I've lived it many times. Keep in mind that this is very unhealthy, and almost always ends in heartache.

Groblin

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Look I said it in another thread. I'm more than just a black guy. I' ma guy that has hobbies and interests, and I can be charming when I want to be and I'm ambitious, etc. [...]
Dude, I'm so glad I read that. For a long time I thought you were some hyper-racist guy named "blackbreaker." Chalk it up to dyslexia, but that's a relief!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's project mentality. Women are thinking, "I can fix him." I know a girl who has a crush on a homeless guy. I told her it was project mentality, and she agreed.

To be fair, men who act as Captain Save-a-Ho are very similar.