Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women cheat?

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the reasons? Can someone make a list of them?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most common one I have seen or read is that they do not feel they are receiving the attention they want/need from their partner. Therefore they begin the emotional cheating of confiding with another man, which eventually leads to them distancing you and beginning the physical cheating.

Women are not only dishonest, disloyal, but they are WEAK in their convictions.

Men are strong in their convictions because we feel it is the makeup of our souls.

Where woman are emotional basket cases.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're all raised to be sluts nowadays. Emotional sluvts or literal.
Point is once she's emotionally cheated it's over.
This is all true until proven otherwise.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arthy said:
What are the reasons? Can someone make a list of them?
If the man is acting weak and or needy, then it will almost be a GUARANTEE that she will cheat. This is in the sense that she's coming from a place of high attraction. It also doesn't help that social media and society's portrayal of women being "strong and independent," makes the value of women sky rocket thus creating more options/attention from men therefore giving women the option to cheat within a finger tapping distance. All of this attention makes her now weak and needy male suddenly become more and more unattractive... Women are not meant to "spin plates" or be hypergamic. Their bodies aren't even wired to undergo pregnancy more than once or twice whilst men can ejaculate multiple times within a single day. That's just how nature wired us. But the thing is, once she thinks about cheating then all of the above I stated just makes it easier if not tempting. It's true you will have some chances to "redeem" yourself from your weak and or needy behavior especially if she finds you highly attractive but even that has a limit.

With that being said, you need to have your A game on when going into a relationship and sometimes even when dating. A few mistakes can result in her cheating. The only real reason, without the woman having psychological problems, is because the male is acting weak and or needy. Even with all the attention she gets, if she's really attractive, you really need to stand your ground and keep your frame.

Maintaining a relationship is A LOT harder than what people, and society, make it out to be.

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
Women cheat for one of two reasons.

1. They were raised to be a whooore.

2. The man in their life isn't alpha and doesn't know how to keep her happy.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
If the man is acting weak and or needy, then it will almost be a GUARANTEE that she will cheat. This is in the sense that she's coming from a place of high attraction. It also doesn't help that social media and society's portrayal of women being "strong and independent," makes the value of women sky rocket thus creating more options/attention from men therefore giving women the option to cheat within a finger tapping distance. All of this attention makes her now weak and needy male suddenly become more and more unattractive... Women are not meant to "spin plates" or be hypergamic. Their bodies aren't even wired to undergo pregnancy more than once or twice whilst men can ejaculate multiple times within a single day. That's just how nature wired us. But the thing is, once she thinks about cheating then all of the above I stated just makes it easier if not tempting. It's true you will have some chances to "redeem" yourself from your weak and or needy behavior especially if she finds you highly attractive but even that has a limit.

With that being said, you need to have your A game on when going into a relationship and sometimes even when dating. A few mistakes can result in her cheating. The only real reason, without the woman having psychological problems, is because the male is acting weak and or needy. Even with all the attention she gets, if she's really attractive, you really need to stand your ground and keep your frame.

Maintaining a relationship is A LOT harder than what people, and society, make it out to be.
Did you just compare being pregnant to ejaculating? Smh.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Did you just compare being pregnant to ejaculating? Smh.
Yes. Is there an issue?

I was aiming towards the "women aren't wired by nature to be hyerpgramic" route by the way, I'm pretty sure I did say that. Was just an example.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is water wet?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Why is water wet?
If you have 30 different buckets with close to the same amount of water, yet some are more clear while others more dark, does it really matter which one you pick?

At the end of the day, you're still going to get wet. It doesn't matter why "water is wet." It's the "how" it gets wet is what's more important. How is this relevant to women/my posts? The buckets are men.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
If you have 30 different buckets with close to the same amount of water, yet some are more clear while others more dark, does it really matter which one you pick?

At the end of the day, you're still going to get wet. It doesn't matter why "water is wet." It's the "how" it gets wet is what's more important. How is this relevant to women/my posts? The buckets are men.
So you're basically saying "why are 30 men holding water, and why are some lighter then others?"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys are horrible at sex

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Why is water wet?
Well, wetness is our description of what we feel when we put our hand in water. Saying water is wet is like saying that wood is hard or fire is hot.

Sensory receptors on our hand send information about the water to our brain. Our brain receives the information from our sensory receptors and processes it. A combination of temperature, pressure and the way water moves tells our brain that water is wet.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask a woman that question, most would say:

Women cheat coz men are a.ssholes.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well women and men cheat becuase they are not happy in their relationships.

I could go on to talk about how a relationship might might be hampered by psychological factors like low self-esteem, but it might get a bit tedious so I will leave it at that.

Love,

Amethyst

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention, validation, boredom, drama, excitement, upbringing, horniness.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Yes. Is there an issue?

I was aiming towards the "women aren't wired by nature to be hyerpgramic" route by the way, I'm pretty sure I did say that. Was just an example.
Lol. Whatever you say, youngin.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple: You are lower value than the guy she is fcking.

The only preventative measure is to ensure you always strive to maintain high value. The best way to do this is to choose happiness and fulfillment for yourself at all times...she is secondary...but she will follow.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
Simple: You are lower value than the guy she is fcking.

The only preventative measure is to ensure you always strive to maintain high value. The best way to do this is to choose happiness and fulfillment for yourself at all times...she is secondary...but she will follow.

This is really true.

When I was being a druggy, my ex was very loyal. Once I started to "clean up" ect.. and "fix" things is when she cheated, if she did. Idk if she did, she never admitted it.

But it could be you having obsession with long distance running, weight lifting, rock climbing. Give her a taste of being your first priority, then stop giving her that.

She will chase and chase and chase the feeling of being the first priority. She will become engrossed with you.

rep +1

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They cheat because they happen to be immoral people.