Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with BPDs - my story

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my story said:
When I first came here a couple of months ago, I'd just been through 3 months of hell. I will admit this, I was a total AFC, never been so weak in my entire life - I'd been in relationships before, and managed them, and felt like an alpha-dog in them. I was in control of myself, and the girls loved me for it. But I've had a long spell of singledom, and this hot HB7-8 comes along, is 10 years younger than me, and I'm thinking fvck yeah, give me some of that. She had a boyfriend (like I say I was a complete AFC) but used to visit me where I work and to buy stuff, it started off pretty innocent, everytime she came to me on the checkout she'd be all "your gay" to her boyfriend, and I'd have a joke with them. I could tell he was pretty browbeaten but I put that down to his balls never having dropped, I felt she needed a real man, and with my false confidence I thought that guy was me.

One day in February (Feb 7th) she literally asked me for my facebook address so she could add me. She came in ALONE just to buy some OJ and ask me for that - she claimed her boyfriend was moving soon (which he was) but the truth is he was moving half a mile away with his dad, she acted like she was going halfway round the world and she would NEVER see me again because of it.

Anyway I actually ended up adding her because she didn't add me that night. This girl is gorgeous, and I couldn't actually believe that she was interested in me. I felt on top of the world - I was sure someone this heavily into me would leave her fag of a boyfriend and come run away with me or something. I didn't care about the age difference, I didn't care about potentially getting beaten up. I just wanted her. But I was playing the game at this point, I'd just tease and talk and see how it went.

The night she added me though, I caved and told her I liked her - she said it was "like a dream", and told me how her bf beat her up and was horrible to her - well that was it then, I'd have to save her. We began fb messaging all the time, even when I was working. I'd tease, she'd tease back - this was pretty good. I was now ten-men.

So we began skyping, She told me I was her God, she told me about a suicide attempt, she said she would go to heaven to get my goodness and bring it back if she could, she said she wished she was me and stuff.

This lasted so about 20 something days, something became apparent however - she wouldn't meet me and spend time with me, she also seemed curiously still attached to this boyfriend. Anyway she asked me to prove her love. So I told her a secret that had been gnawing away at me for years, about me visiting a 'den of sin' lets call it. She went utterly bat**** crazy, never ever ever known someone so madly in love with their boyfriend go so crazy over a guy she'd been texting and chatting with for 2 weeks. Now I know what it was (I was 'good' thats how she imagined me, pure, holy, sinless - and then I went and let her know I had flaws, and prematurely destroyed her fantasy).

The next day everything seemed okay, went to my friends house to hang out, (he also has BPD curiously, but I had no idea what it really was). I described the situation, and he said she was a 'sociopath' and that she'll never leave her bf, and that she was playing me. I ended up ringing her from there and on my friends advice said I would tell her bf, that way her and I could be together. She begged me NOT TO. Anyway by the end of the night things had returned to normal.

Anyway, for about 2 more months things continued her boyfriend dumped her in March - a couple weeks after he birthday, skype etc endless conversations, me being her counsellor, she would keep me up til 6am 'sleep skyping' yet never got much sleep. She would sexually tease me, and promise that she was gonna 'destroy me' (I always hoped that was sexually) I lived in a daze, we met up ONCE for half an hour. Then she silent treated me for about a week (actually didn't care and was glad for the break by this point) then she returned all 'loving'.

Then one day, she visited me at work with her hot philipino friend, she just stared at me (the friend) absolutely horrified - til this day I don't know if I just looked like ****, or whether she thought I was some crazy psycho stalker.

Anyway. the day after I got a text saying it was over.
Inevitably, after something like this contact will happen again. The question is how you deal with it. The alpha way is just to move on and not care, but a BPD never ever ever goes with an alpha because he'd destroy her. The BPD finds people of low confidence, usually on dating websites or other places where low self-esteems flourish.

In the end, I was bitter, twisted, desperate for closure - which I actually did get yesterday. During this whole experience I seemed to be dealing with a very unhinged individual and I ended up researching some of the qualities I was seeing, self-centredness, immaturity, lack of empathy and found narcissism and HPD. I actually cried for her at this point, as I couldn't believe that my little baby had this and was suffering so badly.

In the end though I almost hated her. I discovered BPD and it better fit her condition. Its hard to actually describe what BPD is like, you just have to experience it. I could tell from my own self just how bad this was, I was obsessed with her and everyone around me could see how depressed I was. I couldn't sleep because of Skype, I couldn't eat because of anxiety - and I was so dazed I didn't even know how bad I was. This girl would text me, and if I didn't reply immediately, she would text "?" "hello?" "you still alive?".
She told me she wanted me to be her dad, her lover, her brother, her ?shadow? her friend, she told me a few days in that she loved me, she later said she hated how much she needed me. She said "all men are ****s", almost daily at night she would say she hoped she wouldn't wake up. She would talk to me like a baby "cwrissy, luff u cwissy", one day she said she could hear people laughing outside her house at about 3am. Everytime I said I was going to sleep she would beg me not to leave her, then if I tried to text her she would tell me not to text her and sometimes even "please xx please stop xx"

I didn't know if I was coming or going.

When she finally let I had to rail on her, I told her exactly how I felt, I even called her a creep. She'd called me that as she was starting to split against me. I left a long pronounced skype message.

After more research into BPD I began to understand what had happened, and it led to a strategy for dealing with the pain. First thing is to deal with it as if it was a death, definitely send angry messages, just as you would deal with anger if a loved one had died. forget whether they call you a weirdo, let it out, and let it out at them - just be careful not to go overboard. Then once you feel that you're done delete their number, block them everywhere. Then wait about 2 months and unblock them. Do this for one reason - to see the difference - she will look like a different person, different hair, different guy. Mine went back to her ex, who within 2 months had dumped her again and blocked her. He actually looks like a different person himself (he's happy).

Now its up to you whether to restart contact, I advise against it. It will hurt and bring everything back. But I think its effective to see the difference. She won't be your girl anymore, she won't be the person you loved (or were infatuated with) and you'll see it, and it will hurt - but it's healing, she's dead to you.

You need to cut out the idea of a relationship and love, now if you want them back it can be done, it just takes time. The question is how masochistic you are, but if you want a **** buddy, it can be done. Just forgive and forget what happened. I decided to do that yesterday. She returned a few days ago, full of shame, she apparently has a new partner (yeah right) who she mysteriously fails to mention or have any photos of. Anyway she apologised and I forgave.

The end goal is acceptance and forgiveness. Never forget to forgive yourself for being an AFC. If you ever want a fwb then you must forgive them and yourself and work on DISINTEREST. Also be aware that you're not on your own when dealing with BPDs - guys everywhere suffer from girls with this disorder which is growing year on year due to the breakup of the nuclear family.

I don't blame her, and I don't blame me. I must work on me, and allowing yourself to suffer with the pain of what happened is no different than being a BPD.

God bless each and every one of you.

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
I had this girl once who had BPD. Her mood literally changed in a matter of seconds. We could be driving somewhere to have dinner and 10 seconds later she's wanting to go home.. lolz.

Women like this are a lost cause. You literally have to see the red flags initially, and RUN.

DavidWinter

Reaction score
Just had this experience a month or so ago. She insisted on how her mother said we'd make a perfect couple and stuff like that. The day I kissed her she said everything was wrong, boldy broke contact and stuff like that. For my own sake I deleted her from everywhere, and won't add, as relationships like those are harmful.

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
DavidWinter said:
Just had this experience a month or so ago. She insisted on how her mother said we'd make a perfect couple and stuff like that. The day I kissed her she said everything was wrong, boldy broke contact and stuff like that. For my own sake I deleted her from everywhere, and won't add, as relationships like those are harmful.
It's kinda scary isn't it? That mental disease freaks the shiit out of me. :nervous:

DavidWinter

Reaction score
Yeah, as its not your average AW. Messes a lot with your thoughts. You learn a lot from those experiences, however, so I'm kinda grateful it ended fairly quickly.