Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mixed signals.. mixed signals everywhere

hdiaz

Reaction score
so for a little background story..
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2178510#post2178510

so that happen then i stopped contacting her, and she initiated conversations twice via facebook. We talked about maybe hanging out last sunday, but she didn't reply. then she replied the next day saying that she was just now seeing the message. I just answered with an ok, then sent her a picture of what she had missed. After that we arranged to meet on thursday (08/28) on her schools campus (i was there for a concert) when i got there i told her that i was on campus, she promptly replied asking me where i was so that we could meet up. we met up and hung out for about an hour, just talked and made out. (I couldn't close because all her friends were in her dorm so we couldn;t got back there). We talked and arranged to maybe hang out next saturday if I don't have work and she doesn't have anything going on for school (she's a music major and so are all her friends, so she's constantly going to their events.). I just said it was fine if our plans fell through but that we should just make some anyways. I don't really care if the plans don't work because I have another girl as my backup for that night. So when I was leaving to go meet my friend at the parking deck i asked if she wanted to come with (mainly because I just wanted my friend to give her a rating, an 8.7). when I was saying bye she closed her eyes and seemed to get ready to kiss me, so i kissed her and left (it was a bit weird since i never kiss a girl goodbye in public unless we're actually together).
I haven't contacted her since that night, but neither has she. She's also the last one that texted me when she was trying to find me on campus.
What do you guys think? should i contact her, or wait it out? I'm strongly attracted to her, not only physically. contact her or no? what do you guys think of the situation?

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Why are you confused?

She's not interested in you.
I'm an AFC and beta chump, that's why I read this forum. I take the advice of the experts because they have more experience than I do. However, the "next the girl if she doesn't fall in love with you within 2 hours" mindset is pissing me off. I'm not sure whether if it's because if she doesn't fall in love with you within 2 hours then YOU HAVE NO CHANCE, or you want to avoid getting your a** hurt trying hard and still being rejected - so you protect yourself with this "NEXT" mindset.

Again, this is not an expert opinion. However, I'm sure the quoted answer is as much of scientific as astrology or tarot. You may say "She's PROBABLY not interested", "It LOOKS like she's not interested", but there's no way to be absolute and tell the OP that he has no chance with the girl.

Just the two cents of a noob who is following the forum's advice and being self confident enough to post my opinion.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her, or text her if you must, and ask her out on a date. If she goes, great - kino and escalate. If she says no with no counter offer, you have your answer: NEXT.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with all these trolls lately? Are their lives really bad?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mixed signals is low to no interest. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you. Would she send out mixed signals to Brad Pitt? Hell no.

If a woman is unsure about something with a guy or gives a maybe, it is a no. Anything other than an enthusiastic yes with actions to back it up is a no, and warrants a deletion.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Medium IS the message:
http://therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/

I hate the term ‘Mixed Signals’ or ‘Mixed Messages’. More often than not there’s nothing ‘Mixed’ being communicated and rather it’s a failure (willful or not) to read what a woman is communicating to a man. The average guy tends to ‘get’ exactly what a woman has implied with her words, but it takes practice to read her behavior and then more practice in self-control to apply it to his own interpretation. When a woman goes from hot to cold and back again, THIS IS the message – she’s got buyers remorse, you’re not her first priority, she’s deliberating between you and what she perceives is a better prospect, you were better looking when she was drunk, etc. – the message isn’t the ‘what ifs’, the message IS her own hesitation and how her behavior manifests it. 10 dates before sex? This IS the message. Canceling dates? Flaking? strong interest to weak interest? This IS the message.