Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she texting other guys while you're on a date?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on a few dates in which the girl was constantly on her phone in the car and smiling/giggling.

I'm starting to wonder if she was chatting up other guys.

Has this happened to anyone?

The best dates I've ever been on were when the girl's phone was broken and she couldn't use it.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened with one from match. Cut date short and ejected permanently. You gotta know that's going no where. My time, money and attention is needed elsewhere.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I ignore it. Sometimes I call them out. "Oh, texting your boyfriend?" "Someone more interesting than me?" But, the key is to be sarcastic and laugh about it. Dont let her think your jealous or mad.. You will see a bigger picture...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. If you're sitting accross from her at dinner or whatever and she's texting away I find that rude. I wouldn't really worry if she's chatting with other guys at that point. All women keep orbiters for self esteem purposes.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
All women keep orbiters for self esteem purposes.
Is that true? So a girl who is married will still have orbiters? Is this a modern thing?

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
My HBB of a month or so was doing this to me the other night at dinner. She ended up asking me "Are you going to drink that goose and cranberry?" I dumped the whole thing in a bucket of peanuts and put on my sunglasses.

After asking for the check she was like :eek:

Took her to a romantic spot an hour later and smashed.