Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men live without women > than reverse

randell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, can women create or fix plumbing, computers, cars, electrical stuff? give me a break. Just go REALLY no contact, (all males), for a year and SEE who has what "power". :)

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I heard a girl say 'Men: you can't live with them and you can't live without them'. I figure her plumbing must have needed fixing in the past for her to say that.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's not a lot of women working dirty jobs, compared to men.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Women are wasteful creatures. If their car breaks down, they need to buy a new one. They don't think about the fact that men are the ones who fix their cars or de-clog their clogged sinks. They don't need men because they can buy what they need, which is generally the end of their train of thought. They don't think about where their replacement sink or car comes from, because it doesn't matter just as long as they get it.

If men quit manufacturing cars and sinks, a woman would flip through the yellow pages, looking helplessly for someone who made cars and sinks. She wouldn't think of who did those jobs. Instead she would eventually come to the conclusion that she can survive without a car or sink.

Without men, technology would regress rather than progress.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
I know a couple nurses, and I certainly wouldnt want to do some of the gross dirty things they have to do. Women have their share of gross jobs. That said, Id say most dirty jobs are male gigs because of the strength needed to work those jobs efficiently...something a woman just wont compare with a man.
Desdinova said:
Without men, technology would regress rather than progress.
*shrug*, and the things women contribute to our world would regress without them. Both men and women have their purpose in society and bring positives to it. Dont fall for the troll thread from the noobie OP (esp considering the thread creation history)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I know a couple nurses, and I certainly wouldnt want to do some of the gross dirty things they have to do. Women have their share of gross jobs. That said, Id say most dirty jobs are male gigs because of the strength needed to work those jobs efficiently...something a woman just wont compare with a man.
*shrug*, and the things women contribute to our world would regress without them. Both men and women have their purpose in society and bring positives to it. Dont fall for the troll thread from the noobie OP (esp considering the thread creation history)
Oh stfu you homo.