Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Appeal – for single men"

U

user43770

A town of 600? Dude, I live in a college town of 300,000.

What's your point? Are you saying I should move to this country and "man up?"

Fvck that.

I'm sick of being ridiculed by women because I'm not married yet. They can eat another d1ck. I don't want anything to do with them.

I'm sick of women projecting their desperateness on me; I swallowed the red pill several years ago. KontrollerX and Burroughs gave it to me.

Samspade, fvck these b1tches, man. What's the ****ing point anymore?

U

user43770

Looks like I'm adding to that mgtow thread. Good. Maybe some dude will read about how it feels to get shot down over and over again.

I would tell that dude to not give up.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
A town of 600? Dude, I live in a college town of 300,000.

What's your point? Are you saying I should move to this country and "man up?"

Fvck that.

I'm sick of being ridiculed by women because I'm not married yet. They can eat another d1ck. I don't want anything to do with them.

I'm sick of women projecting their desperateness on me; I swallowed the red pill several years ago. KontrollerX and Burroughs gave it to me.

Samspade, fvck these b1tches, man. What's the ****ing point anymore?
Youve had women outright ridicule you for being single? Damn, Im 27, soon to be 28, and Ive yet to have that happen. Maybe its something Ill soon experience, but usually when I tell any women Im not ready for a relationship and am trying to get my life in order, they agree with my plan. I top it off by saying I dont want to rush and end up committed to someone who's wrong for me...and I dont ever get shamed for saying that. And this is all women...friends, acquaintances, romantic interests, etc....none have shamed me.

Maybe its a function of my age. Things might be different when Im 29. Plus Im in NY...not NYC, but the burbs of metro NYC. People tend to still be single longer than other parts of the country. Not as much as in NYC, but still longer than the south or midwest. Plus I look young too, so maybe thats part of me avoiding being shamed. Though I do think about when it may start sometimes. Many of my friends are now settling down, getting married, and some are having kids...so I expect the questions to start soon.

Dunno how Ill handle the snarky remarks I may get in the future. This does remind me of the time I was out with a buddy and he brought a chick friend along that I mildly knew. We all had been drinking some at the bar, and she asks me to buy her a drink. And I said "I dont buy girls drinks" with a grin on my face. And she goes "good luck not having a girlfriend" in a snarky tone. To which I replied "Oh trust me, Im having a blast".

If thats the bullsh!t I get from a girl I barely know because I wouldnt buy her a drink...I cant imagine the remarks a chick will throw at dudes who arent ready or may never want to get married.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine... 600 women on their period at the same time. It's like the town has a monthly plague.

The unusual settlement was founded by Maria Senhorinha de Lima, branded an adulterer and excommunicated after fleeing her forced marriage.

Other women rejected by society joined her in isolation
She didn't like being faithful to her man, so she started her own all-woman town as a backlash. Hopefully natural selection will render them unfruitful with children and the entire town will die off in 75 years or so. The ones that realize it's a trap that leads to extinction will leave and find men in other parts of the world.

Where are all the good men? Well, they won't be visiting your town anytime soon!

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To summarize, article is full of junk about bashing men and they'd f*ck up everything if they ran the town, but the women still want d!ck.

I say let them die miserable and lonely.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I say cut off ALL contact with men. No men in town, no Internet, no phones. Kick them out of all houses that were constructed by men and make them build their own. Tear out any infrastructure in town that had men build it like electric lines and water systems, and make them construct their own.. No eating any food that came from anywhere where a man may have had something to do with it.

So how is life now ladies?

U

user43770

I didn't mean any offense to you, original poster. I was drunk ranting.

U

user43770

I'm really not that angry in my daily life, but it's like backbreaker said, the internet is a negative place. I read all of this sh1t and think wtf. I mean, I read all of this stuff from feminists and I can't understand how anyone's mind can work like that.

Ignorance is bliss.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
It sounds like a great place to pass through and visit for a week. The right week.

Once you know which week they are ovulating you know when to attend. Then let them fight eachother over you in a bloody battle, and make sure to ignore the winner and fvk the hottest one anyways.

It would be a night of carnage, death, and pleasure...

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply

TyTe`EyEz said:
I didn't mean any offense to you, original poster. I was drunk ranting.
Happens, no issues. Hope you are doing well. Take Care :) (Your Message Box is full).

Last edited:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you imagine the state of the infrastructure in that town? all the clogged toilets and sinks, potholes? well it looks like they don't even have many paved roads. Bet the water quality and state of sewage treatment is just peachy.