Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obummer calls for police to respect the looters.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/police-chief-says-officer-missouri-shooting-injured-002948488.html

What a d*mned moron. We the People elected that goon. Hope he's enjoying his vacation.

Regardless of the politics or what happened with the guy Brown getting killed, this mob needs to get itself under control. Do these people have no logic or will-power? They are proving every single stereotype out there. Police need to stabilize this sh*t quickly, and there's no PC way to do it.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just like the Trayvon Martin situation, where some people jump to a conclusion and use the situation to play the victim and try to extort special treatment for being "victims". These people are "protesting" (rioting and looting) before the facts come out. They don't care about facts. They actually think they should be allowed to attack people, police, neighborhood watchmen etc and not end up getting shot since they don't believe in suffering consequence for their behavior.

This crybaby victim tactic to extort special treatment is the same as feminism.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's going to be some fall out here for him. There HAS to be, if not, then this country is truly in trouble.

Innocent's businesses are getting destroyed. Are any innocent people getting harmed by this mob? I'm willing to bet there are.

And the CIC is telling the police to take it easy? Shouldn't he be calling in the National Guard? Seriously.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
It's just like the Trayvon Martin situation, where some people jump to a conclusion and use the situation to play the victim and try to extort special treatment for being "victims". These people are "protesting" (rioting and looting) before the facts come out. They don't care about facts. They actually think they should be allowed to attack people, police, neighborhood watchmen etc and not end up getting shot since they don't believe in suffering consequence for their behavior.
What's worse is that EVERY single one of my black friends on facebook are adopting this mindset. 95% of black people in this country will side with this mob for no other reason than skin color, along with the liberal white pawns who just want a cause in life. Obummer is wallowing with the pigs, and he's the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, for crying out loud. Of course, there's really only one reason he was elected in the first place.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Are any innocent people getting harmed by this mob? I'm willing to bet there are.
There will be. Just like with Trayvon Martin, a radical faction of thugs will go beat up a white person and say it was for Michael Brown.

I can point this out all day, but I'll just be called a troll or race baiter. It's f*cking insane and something needs to be done. I will say this, though. The mob is now trying to tell its members to go out to the white neighborhoods and loot......well you try that. That won't end well for them.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to misrepresent the entire article dude. :up:

This is how rumors and lies get spread around. :yes:

Nothing in the article says anything about respecting looters, it has to do with the demonstrators who are there. Any group can have a public demonstration where police presence is there to protect people from any violence. The President spoke out against the looters, he isn't respecting them. The Highway Patrol Captain is the one who said he is respecting the entire community. You need police there in order to stop any violence from occuring. SMFH.

What's wrong with a vacation? Every President is entitled to have a few days off while they are still working. George W Bush took over 300+ days of vacation in his 8 years in office spending it at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.

Highway Patrol Captain Ron Johnson, who grew up in the Ferguson area, said at a news conference that he would emphasize respect for the entire community as he takes over operations.

"What's gone on here over the last few days is not what Missouri is about, it is not what Ferguson is about. This is a place where people work, go to school, raise their families and go to church, a diverse community, a Missouri community," Nixon said at a news conference in Ferguson, where he met with police, prosecutors and members of the community.

Earlier U.S. President Barack Obama called on police to respect demonstrators in an attempt to defuse tensions in Ferguson after 18-year-old Michael Brown's death on Saturday set off demonstrations.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Nothing in the article says anything about respecting looters, it has to do with the demonstrators who are there.
Hmmmm

Well, what happens if those demonstrators are looting? Doesn't that now make them looters?

So the Police just decided to tear gas peaceful demonstrators? Is that it?

Missed this one:
"We are going to have a different approach," Johnson said at the news conference with Nixon. He said he would go to "ground zero" on Thursday evening, the area where Brown was killed and also where a convenience store was burned down on Sunday in riots.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rioting is stupid, and Im all for peaceful protest, but we all know these things happen when people are consistently pissed off. It happens all over the world...especially in places like Brazil and areas of Europe.

Lets see...lately police in the country have looked really terrible when it comes to dealing with black people. We've seen an unarmed, mentally ill old woman punched in the face and beaten by an officer on a west coast highway. We've seen an unarmed man choked to death in NYC. We've seen a father of 2 shot and killed in walmart for holding a bb gun that is SOLD IN WALMART. He even told the cops it wasnt real. And now we have this situation in Missouri where an unarmed teen was shot in the back after telling police he was unarmed and with his hands up.

But of course police accounts twist things versus what the witnesses say.

Why doesnt OP ever talk about those stories? What about this story, where NJ police tried to frame this guy for resisting arrest. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ates-nj-man-implicates-cops-article-1.1701763

The officer even lies and says the guy was going for his gun. The man's hands ARE ON THE STEERING WHEEL THE ENTIRE TIME. Yet he's beaten and arrested while the officer yells at him to stop going for his gun. That officer was looking for an excuse to shoot that guy. After seeing that video...it makes you wonder how many innocent people are dead or behind bars thanks to the lying and corrupt blue wall of silence.

Hell, this crap has been happening to minorities forever, and last year we got a high profile case with a homeless white guy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas Mentally ill, and beaten to death, yet police got off basically scott-free.

And people wonder why citizens are pissed off? I wouldn't be surprised it one day citizens started banding together to form militias in order to fight or hunt officers. Because its getting out of control the things they are doing, and the lack of punishment and justice.

Seriously OP, where are your threads and posts when blatant and obvious misdeeds are being done against minorities, and all citizens as a whole?

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Hmmmm

Well, what happens if those demonstrators are looting? Doesn't that now make them looters?

So the Police just decided to tear gas peaceful demonstrators? Is that it?

Missed this one:

If they are getting out of control then the police has every right to use force to keep it peaceful. That is why the police were called to be there in the first place, to protect the people at the demonstrations. There's always going to be people coming to these things to cause trouble just for the hell of it. The reason why the President called for police presence there, to keep order, not to "protect any looters", that is fvcking stupid if anybody believes that sh1t.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lets see...lately police in the country have looked really terrible when it comes to dealing with black people. We've seen an unarmed, mentally ill old woman punched in the face and beaten by an officer on a west coast highway. We've seen an unarmed man choked to death in NYC. We've seen a father of 2 shot and killed in walmart for holding a bb gun that is SOLD IN WALMART. He even told the cops it wasnt real. And now we have this situation in Missouri where an unarmed teen was shot in the back after telling police he was unarmed and with his hands up.
Do you really think that all the guys in these cases were innocent? I've never seen anyone have trouble with the police who didn't in some way deserve it. Sh*t, Chris Rock even made a video about it, remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ

Jaylan said:
Why doesnt OP ever talk about those stories?
Because NOBODY talks about those stories. Nobody talks about anything until a minority thinks they are being mistreated. Nobody talks until it becomes about race and your 'leaders' start whining and crying. Nobody talks until people riot and loot.

Again, when the police kick your ass or shoot your ass, 99 times out of 100 you deserve it. I bet this case is no different, especially with the stories that are coming out.

But even with all that said, the mob did not wait on facts. They took straight to the streets.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
The reason why the President called for police presence there, to keep order, not to "protect any looters", that is fvcking stupid if anybody believes that sh1t.
There already was Police presence. But good thing the Pres told the Police to respect the protesters, if he didn't say that, then God knows they'd just go ahead start blowing people away. Way to save the day Pres.

rascal99v said:
If they are getting out of control then the police has every right to use force to keep it peaceful.
Well......I think that's what was going on. Not 100% of course, but that's what it sounds like.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Do you really think that all the guys in these cases were innocent? I've never seen anyone have trouble with the police who didn't in some way deserve it. Sh*t, Chris Rock even made a video about it, remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ

Because NOBODY talks about those stories. Nobody talks about anything until a minority thinks they are being mistreated. Nobody talks until it becomes about race and your 'leaders' start whining and crying. Nobody talks until people riot and loot.

Again, when the police kick your ass or shoot your ass, 99 times out of 100 you deserve it. I bet this case is no different, especially with the stories that are coming out.

But even with all that said, the mob did not wait on facts. They took straight to the streets.
In any of the cases I mentioned, point out to us all, with factual analysis, where the assaulted or killed citizens were breaking a crime or deserved how they were treated.

Killed an unarmed homeless man? Beating up a mentally ill grandmother? Choking to death a man who was never told he was under arrest, nor resisted arrest? Framing a man and lying about him going for your gun? Btw, did you watch the video...because the cops in that case got in a lot of trouble and the assaulted citizen was exonerated.

And lastly, what about the father of 2 killed in Walmart for holding a bb gun thats SOLD IN WALMART? Killed for holding merchandise?

Please address this without simply saying "they deserved it". Because your willfully ignorant if you wanna sit and believe 99% of the time these victims deserved beatings and death. Hell, black people were standing side by side with whites and demonstrating when the killers of Kelly Thomas got off scot-free.

Tell me how a mentally ill homeless man deserved the beating he got. Look at the video and pictures and tell me how he was resisted arrest. The man was crying, begging for his father, and pleading for mercy, and they kept pummeling him. Yeah, Im sure the police were just doing their job.

Youre a clown dude. You dont care about justice or peace. You dont care about rights. All you care about is the next story that gives you a chance to b!tch about black people. Its obvious to many posters here, considering your posting habits and selective sharing of the news.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not so sure these youth are rioting over Saint Treyvon the 2nd as the media and everyone would have you believe. I believe that's just a clever ruse. I have a theory what we are seeing is just the backlash for white male suicide rates increasing by 30% since 2011.

If my theory holds water and I'm 97.5% sure it does, we should see a substantial increase in single mothers soon joining them.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I believe the police are not my friend and not to be trusted, rioting is simply asking them for a beat down and a lock up. I'll never understand people that deliberately call government's attention to them.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, well, well. Turns out that Michael Brown was the suspect of a robbery. That's why they were looking for him, that's why they stopped him.

Spin that, Gaylan. He was nothing but a thug who needed to be off'ed.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
While I believe the police are not my friend and not to be trusted, rioting is simply asking them for a beat down and a lock up. I'll never understand people that deliberately call government's attention to them.
I've had police help me out a few times. Lot of good experiences. Couple bad ones.

Some times its just how you act.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
In any of the cases I mentioned, point out to us all, with factual analysis, where the assaulted or killed citizens were breaking a crime or deserved how they were treated.

Killed an unarmed homeless man? Beating up a mentally ill grandmother? Choking to death a man who was never told he was under arrest, nor resisted arrest? Framing a man and lying about him going for your gun? Btw, did you watch the video...because the cops in that case got in a lot of trouble and the assaulted citizen was exonerated.

And lastly, what about the father of 2 killed in Walmart for holding a bb gun thats SOLD IN WALMART? Killed for holding merchandise?

Please address this without simply saying "they deserved it". Because your willfully ignorant if you wanna sit and believe 99% of the time these victims deserved beatings and death. Hell, black people were standing side by side with whites and demonstrating when the killers of Kelly Thomas got off scot-free.

Tell me how a mentally ill homeless man deserved the beating he got. Look at the video and pictures and tell me how he was resisted arrest. The man was crying, begging for his father, and pleading for mercy, and they kept pummeling him. Yeah, Im sure the police were just doing their job.

Youre a clown dude. You dont care about justice or peace. You dont care about rights. All you care about is the next story that gives you a chance to b!tch about black people. Its obvious to many posters here, considering your posting habits and selective sharing of the news.

Ferguson, Mo., Police Chief Thomas Jackson said that the robbery took place just before noon on Saturday at a nearby convenience store roughly 10 minutes before a police officer identified as Darren Wilson fired the bullet that killed Michael Brown. Police say that the shot was fired after a struggle touched off by Wilson's confronting Brown. Jackson said Wilson is a six-year veteran with no disciplinary action on his record.

Dude a couple weeks ago I was roaming the streets, very drunk looking for a place to sleep near a college campus. The cops rolled up on me with in 30 mins, asked me to sit down, and just asked me whats going on? I told them, and they told me the places I can sleep at.

I think you care a lot more about race than many cops, or white people do.

Blacks go what they wanted. To be treated by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Go to north Milwaukee, or north chicago, or the south side of the city of chicago. Tell me what you see, what kind of character. You should be holding the blacks who have a bad character for making blacks with good character look bad, not pulling the race card.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Well, well, well. Turns out that Michael Brown was the suspect of a robbery. That's why they were looking for him, that's why they stopped him.

I heard Brown and his friend walking in the middle of the street also shoplifted (apparently robbery) at a store nearby, Brown has a previous record, is 6'3 and about 300lbs and attacked the officer. I will say that some cops can be too fast on the trigger, but that has little to do with the fact that Brown happens to be a black thug. It's not even a race issue in regards to the shooting. Like I said another Trayvon Martin.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this before believing Ferguson PD without a grain of salt.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...erguson-cops-were-caught-in-a-bloody-lie.html

They basically arrested the wrong man, beat him, and then trumped up false charges. Stories like this are why I dont always take the police word for it when bad situations occur.

This is exactly why people should be suspicious of the cops and those the cops arrest. Both sides can fudge the facts.

So basically, even if Mike Brown was a suspect, summary executions are AGAINST THE LAW. The kid was surrendering. They dont even allow what happened to him in the international rules of war. Id take what Ferguson PD says with a grain of salt considering their shady past.
speed dawg said:

So you think summary executions of unarmed suspects is ok? I thought you were one of those always preaching against the police state and preaching for the rights of citizens to be armed.

When you start thinking its ok for police to gun down surrendering suspects, then you are against constitutional rights. And then that puts all citizens in danger.

This all said, read what I just posted. Read that news story. Ferguson PD are shady, and you seem to be chomping at the bit to say it was ok for them to gun down Mike Brown. Dont be quick to believe the spin of a police department that before has assaulted an innocent man and trialed to convict him of false charges.

Excuse me if I not quick to believe the narrative of a PD that has before tried to frame an innocent man that they arrested thanks to false identity, and then proceeded to beat that man bloody once they realized their mistake.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a nice little rant from a black friend of mine on facebook:

Dear Ferguson Police Dept. Please resign all officers and the chief bc these mother ****ers are lying so bad they cant even talk right in press conferences!! Mike Brown was murdered by your officer now take him and arrest him and also arrest the chief for lying under oath!!! Releasing the video is not relevant!!!
So after you get proven wrong, and your biased agenda is exposed......cry that EVERYONE is a liar? Everyone but you?