Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'are you looking for fun? because if you are tell me'

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a test I think

I just had a date with HB who was all over me. Back in my car she says to me 'are you looking for fun? Because if you are tell me, if you're looking for a relationship tell me because I don't want to get hurt'

I get the sense that she's up for just fun she just doesn't want to be led on and then say I want a relationship then end it and she'll be upset. I feel bad don't want to lead her on, I told her I don't know yet so couldn't give her yes or no now as we just met.

But if I'm honest I prob wouldn't want to have a relationship with her longer term etc. Should I just lead her on or be up front? The way she said it seemed as if she was fine with us just hooking up she just didn't want me to say yes lead her on then break up with her. Is this a test?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
she says to me 'are you looking for fun? Because if you are tell me, if you're looking for a relationship tell me because I don't want to get hurt'
TheException: Im looking for a wife actually.......I have a ring from a coin machine around here somewhere *looks around car*

Never answer these types of questions with sincerity. Most often you will either driver her interest level down by saying something gay/stupid or you will make her question your commitment. Neither is good. Deflect and keep it fun.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
pete101 said:
This is a test I think

I just had a date with HB who was all over me. Back in my car she says to me 'are you looking for fun? Because if you are tell me, if you're looking for a relationship tell me because I don't want to get hurt'

I get the sense that she's up for just fun she just doesn't want to be led on and then say I want a relationship then end it and she'll be upset. I feel bad don't want to lead her on, I told her I don't know yet so couldn't give her yes or no now as we just met.

But if I'm honest I prob wouldn't want to have a relationship with her longer term etc. Should I just lead her on or be up front? The way she said it seemed as if she was fine with us just hooking up she just didn't want me to say yes lead her on then break up with her. Is this a test?
Tell her you're looking to see where things go and if things work out you're looking for a possible relationship. Escalate and keep your cool.

All this chick who was all over you is really trying to do is to have YOU give her an excuse to use later on that "YOU tricked her" into thinking you wanted a relationship with her which was why she "did what she did" with you.

She doesn't want to accept the responsibility or accountablity of just giving it up to you without your "possibility of a relationship confirmation" so she can then make you the "fall guy" for something she knows she already wants (to sleep with you).

She's looking for a green light for you to B.S her that you might want more than just banging her so she can justify in her mind she wasn't just looking for fun herself.

Keep cool. Play the game. Tell her you're possibly looking for a relationship, escalate, profit.

Then be her fall guy afterwards. It's what she's looking for.

Queue up "Ooops I did it again." Brittany Spears as your theme song after you've finished having your FWB "relationship" and drive off into the sunset while she blames you for being the "no good bastard". :up:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
TheException: Im looking for a wife actually.......I have a ring from a coin machine around here somewhere *looks around car*

Never answer these types of questions with sincerity. Most often you will either driver her interest level down by saying something gay/stupid or you will make her question your commitment. Neither is good. Deflect and keep it fun.
Exactly. Even if it's not a sh!t test per se, there is no right answer to this kind of question. Avoid giving her a straight answer and she will rationalize it in a way that she finds acceptable.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm not sure about you yet...you might have some potential but I'm still getting to know you".

Will leave her wheel spinning and spinning...lol

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when they talk like that...all I hear is, blah blah, you're irresistible...blah blah, I'm putty in ur hands, blah blah,

don't ever answer any questions...like others said, keep ur cool...but I always say I won't break their hearts...and I mean it.

its them that break their own hearts...they try to flip the script and end up hurting their chances with a great guy.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thankfully i said the right thing which you guys recommended so i must be getting it right now instinctively.

fast forward to today, i ask her when her next day off is on her rota (she works weekends some times) and that we should get together for some food in town.

she tells me 'thank you darling but im sick from when i last saw you and working all weekend.'

(she had her boobs out on monday and caught a cold) she was all over me so i guess she must have buyers remorse now seeing as she thinks i just want fun and not a relationship.. i tried following up with some naughty talk like we had been speaking on monday, also we should get together at the mall when she's better after having 'fun' she asks me 'what are you going to buy me a present? ' i said 'no you should buy me a present haha im just looking for a new phone.. you just come along for the ride and look pretty for me ;)' then i asked her what she was going to wear for me next time.. no reply

she's suddenly inexplicably lost IL.. not from my message (she was low IL from the first message i sent by giving me a wishy washy im sick and busy workign all weekend reply'

is this just buyers remorse?