Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weight Loss Foods

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Add some cayenne pepper to your glass of juice in the morning. It does wonders.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hadden said:
The most recommended foods for the weight loss purposes are:
Green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits & juices, green tea, fish, fish oil, beans, nuts, and oatmeal and ur momm's swollen cvm ridden cl!t.

correction in bold u r welcome fvcking bot :) :) :) :)

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been eating tuna and chicken. I have to get used to enjoying the feeling those good foods give me. I am so used to feeling a high from eating bullcrap that the biggest change is understanding that the ugh feeling from eating lean meats is what is changing me from being sucky...to glorious.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vegetables and Organic Meats. Avoid grains and processed food products. Fruits are just OK in moderation.

A good question I usually ask myself before I eat something.. how long has it been dead? I'd much rather eat something that's been freshly killed or ripped from the ground vs. something that has been sitting on a supermarket shelf for 6 months.

Eliminating bread/starches/grains isn't the easiest thing to do, but trust me it will do wonders for you. Gastro problems will disappear, you'll lose weight, and you won't feel as bloated.

alexwisch

Reaction score
Losing weight is a matter of simple math. To drop pounds, you need to eat fewer calories than you burn. There’s no way around that. But what you eat can have an impact.

1. Beans
2. Soup
3. Dark Chocolate
4. Pureed Vegetables

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest mistake that people make when trying to lose weight is eating very little or not often enough. You need to eat FREQUENTLY. I'm going to assume you're exercising. Even 2-3x per week helps greatly.

Eat moderate size, high protein meals, FIVE times per day. This seems like a lot? Think of it this way. When you eat just twice per day, what does that say to your body? You're body says "i'm not getting food often, so when i do, i need to make sure I store this in case I go a long time without food", so you start to STORE it AS FAT. When eat frequently, this speeds up your metabolism, and your body basically says "well i'm getting food often, so no need to store it.

Protein is important because it has a high THERMAL EFFECT. This means it basically generates heat when it is burnt off. If i remember...protein has a thermic effect of around 30%, carbs around 2-5%, fats like 0%.

Lean chicken (non breaded, skinless, no sugary marinades, no BBQ sauce etc.), 90/10 or leaner ground beef, tuna, eggs, vegetables, fruits.

Want to know a secret? Ground beef that says 80% protein/ 20% fat has about twice as much FAT as it does protein. This is largely because each gram of fat contains 9 grams, while carbs and protein have 4 calories per gram. If you don't believe me, check the label. It will say something like "254 calories" total, "Calories from Fat: 180". I believe it's 20% fat by weight, but that does NOT correspond to nutrition.

Green VEGGIES. You can eat these all day long and you will NEVER get fat.

Sugar is your biggest enemy. BBQ sauce, Ketchup, fruit juice, cut that out. White bread is also treated by your body almost exactly the same as sugar is.

Cut out the sauces and stick to spices. Sauces (ketchup, BBQ, whatever) are usually primarily comprised of one of two things for flavor: Sugar OR salt. use pepper, garlic, hot pepper, whatever you like

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
The biggest mistake that people make when trying to lose weight is eating very little or not often enough. You need to eat FREQUENTLY. I'm going to assume you're exercising. Even 2-3x per week helps greatly.

Eat moderate size, high protein meals, FIVE times per day. This seems like a lot? Think of it this way. When you eat just twice per day, what does that say to your body? You're body says "i'm not getting food often, so when i do, i need to make sure I store this in case I go a long time without food", so you start to STORE it AS FAT. When eat frequently, this speeds up your metabolism, and your body basically says "well i'm getting food often, so no need to store it.
This myth has been debunked years ago. Eating more frequently does not speed up your metabolism (Your metabolism actually increases when you fast). Metabolism is determined by your bodyfat percentage. Fat people have faster metabolisms that really lean people, it's to do with leptin.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

People have had very good results with Lean Gains/Warrior Diet/Eat Stop Eat. The minimum time spent fasting out of those eating patterns is 16 hours (LeanGains). I think the Warrior diet is 20 hours of fasting, and Eat Stop Eat is 24 hours completely fasted.

Provided that you're getting enough protein, all that matters at the end of the day/week is how many calories you're consuming. If you're in a deficit at the end of the week, you're going to lose fat. In a surplus? You're going to gain weight. Whether you eat 3 meals, 6 meals, 12 meals, or 20 meals, it always comes down to calories.

Your others points are spot on.

rossmac

Reaction score
Some food that will help you to lose weight.
These are like, eggs, apples, Pomegranates, avocado etc.
And you should avoid junk food & oily food.

Thanks.

emmab1387

Reaction score
Nice topic this is ! It's always good to share our thought about which weight loss food are really effective or not ! I think almonds are very effective than all other.

JonesCrow

Reaction score
I thinks with your exercise and leaving junk food alone, those pounds are going to drop right off. And Lemon juice is also play a good role to lose extra fats .

steve98

Reaction score
Raw veggies and all types of organic food are the best food for weight loss so must add all these food in your diet plan. Avoid from all types of beverages and fast food.

Last edited: