Alpha Male Attraction Secrets

Video - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want

How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Married Man
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #21
twentee
Banned

twentee is a jewel in the roughtwentee is a jewel in the roughtwentee is a jewel in the rough
I see to it that she gets a US citizenship, she pays me about 20k a year, on top of what she costs me. She gets to keep about 10k a year, after taxes, and she sends a helluva lot of it back to her home country. It is enough to make her the biggest hero her family ever heard of! :-)

Considering that I am setting her up to retire in the US on her investments, after being here just 6-7 years, it's a fantastic deal for a third world lady. :-)I get a sweet, lovely, sexy, smart young trainee and lover, she gets what to her (and millions just like her) amounts to Heaven on Earth. Once she's been here 5 years, she will be getting a Title II gunmaker's license (machineguns and silencers) That, and the things I know about such things, will let her clear 100k a year, just by working weekends. :-) It's very easy to do this, actually. the license costs just 1k US per year.
twentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #22
Malice
Master Don Juan

Malice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant futureMalice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by twentee
I see to it that she gets a US citizenship, she pays me about 20k a year, on top of what she costs me. She gets to keep about 10k a year, after taxes, and she sends a helluva lot of it back to her home country. It is enough to make her the biggest hero her family ever heard of! :-)

Considering that I am setting her up to retire in the US on her investments, after being here just 6-7 years, it's a fantastic deal for a third world lady. :-)I get a sweet, lovely, sexy, smart young trainee and lover, she gets what to her (and millions just like her) amounts to Heaven on Earth. Once she's been here 5 years, she will be getting a Title II gunmaker's license (machineguns and silencers) That, and the things I know about such things, will let her clear 100k a year, just by working weekends. :-) It's very easy to do this, actually. the license costs just 1k US per year.

I doubt you really do this, because you would never admit to it freely like this on the web. It's a serious crime and they will catch you.
Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #23
Reyaj
Master Don Juan

Reyaj has disabled reputation
This thread is becoming a great read for practical purposes....

I think the debate vs joint and separate accounts in marriage depends on the wife...

If you both have decent paying jobs and could afford to buy your own things then I think having separate accounts works well. You can decide what mutual expenses you both share and divide them up as far as who pays each.

Where I think it gets complicated and joint accounts are needed is if one party is financially dependent on the other. In most cases this would be the woman.. Say your wife doesn't have anywhere as near a good job as you do.. or lets say she doesn't work and she is a full time housewife....

She is going to need to need an account she has access to and get cash from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspade
My wife and I have separate checking accounts and credit cards. We pay each other balances each month on what we owe jointly (utilities and other bills, vacation expenses, etc.) Of course we don't keep a constant ledger on who buys what. But as a general rule, she buys groceries and pharmacy stuff, and I pay for nightlife, dinners out, and the like. Our accounts are linked but only so that we can transfer funds INTO the other's account. It works for us and we don't look at each other's statements or anything silly like that.

I am not quite sure I understand your arrangement Sampspade. If you both have separate checking accounts why do you both need to pay off each other's balances? Why couldn't you use your own accounts to pay the assigned expenses? I don't get the need for having the accounts linked? Not judging.. just want some clarification

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77857
Reyaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:43 AM   #24
Desdinova

Desdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond repute
When I was married, we had separate accounts. We split the bills according to our incomes. I had all the major ones (mortgage, car payment, insurance, taxes) while she had all the minor ones (heat, water, electricity) and groceries were usually shared. Many times she couldn't keep up her end of the bargain because she would go out and spend money on crap, sometimes cutting into her ability to pay the bills. I had to bail her out numerous times and of course I would give her 5hit about it. It would have been better if I would have controlled 100% of the finances, but I knew she would have none of that.
Desdinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #25
Tiguere
Master Don Juan

Tiguere is a splendid one to beholdTiguere is a splendid one to beholdTiguere is a splendid one to beholdTiguere is a splendid one to beholdTiguere is a splendid one to beholdTiguere is a splendid one to behold
Pageonce Manages My Finances.
Tiguere is offline   Reply With Quote