Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl is avoiding me, what should i do?

davidlee

Reaction score
Hi all. Would appreciate all the advice there is.

I meet this girl a month ago and we start chatting a little by little at first on whatsapp. After a few days, we meet at a coffee shop at night and chat and we will walk around the neighborhood till 1 or 2 am and I would walk her to her home since we live close by. Our talks were mostly exchanging our experience, what’s going on in life and so on. We would keep on using whatsapp to chat some before sleep and during the day. For almost 1 week, we meet every night and we will walk around the neighborhood till 2-3 am, tried once back home at 5 am. After 2 weeks, I get busy with my work and couldn’t walk as much and we exchange message mostly on whatsapp. We would exchange kisses emotions sometimes even though we never said anything regarding relationship. Just last week, she told me she need to travel to another place to visit a friend in the morning. I suggest to meet her at night for dinner and she agreed. After dinner, we walked around and finally to her hotel. We continue our talks in the hotel till 4am. I think here is something I did wrong. I sleep on the couch instead of leaving and getting another room. She was polite and didn’t say much. In the morning, she went and meet her friend and I stay in the hotel to work on my own work. At noon, I called her to see if everything is okay and she told me she might need to stay for one more night and ask me to go back home first. I didn’t listen and I stay on because I can work in the hotel. When she come back, she said there is no need to stay and we went back home together. During that trip back, she seems to avoid me even though she would still talk to me but she seems to walk with me in a distance where before the night she would have her hand by my arm when walking. During this week, she sometime didn’t reply my message anymore. I also have make a date with her on April 4 before. Today, I find her to confirm the date and she said sorry she have other plans and couldn’t attend.

First, I am not sure exactly what went wrong for her to ignore me so much now. She even cancel a date we agreed before. Please what should I do now? How can i save the relationship?

Thanks in advance.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, who gives a fu.ck why she flaked. Now lets put the power of "who gives a fu.ck" into practice.

During that trip back, she seems to avoid me
who gives a fu.ck

she sometime didn’t reply my message anymore
who gives a fu.ck

Today, I find her to confirm the date and she said sorry she have other plans and couldn’t attend.
who gives a fu.ck

Here is the problem you gave way too many fu.cks putting her on a pedestal and general beta puppy dog behaviour, and she noticed with a possible LJBF. The problem isn't what she thinks because "who gives a fu.ck", its that you have lazer like focus on one girl. If you have three or more potentials you are less likely to overanalyze every interaction or suffer the oneitis you seem to be developing.

Mistakes- man you walked around blabbering $hit for hours without making any moves then hung around like a bad smell checking up on her and what she was doing.

You want her back?
Read the site.
Date more women.
Self develop.
Then decided if she is worth the effort.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were spending too much time with her too soon. Back off and leave her be for awhile. If she is still interested she'll reach back out to you. When she suggested that you should leave early, and you decided to hang around... she saw this as you being needy. Just because you 'could' stay and work in the hotel, doesn't mean you should... makes you look like you don't have a life outside of her, which most women hate.

The other thing is that you didn't mention anything physical... you don't say if you tried to seduce her.... this is always a mistake with women, men should always make it clear they are interested in fvcking the women they are interested in. If you don't act like this, she doesn't think you are a real man.

Meanwhile, go date other women and try to find someone that has high interest in you.

Last edited:

Herkules

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you have sex with her? If not, then you have your answer. Why should she keep a relationship with you. If you are not willing to escalate and give her what she needs.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have fuucked her long ago instead of walking with her round the block. Learn from this experience and move on.

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to touch her on her tits and fanny. Your like not even at first Base. No kissing yet or even seduction. Dafuk... You like 12 bro?

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
First off, who gives a fu.ck why she flaked. Now lets put the power of "who gives a fu.ck" into practice.

who gives a fu.ck

who gives a fu.ck

who gives a fu.ck

Here is the problem you gave way too many fu.cks putting her on a pedestal and general beta puppy dog behaviour, and she noticed with a possible LJBF. The problem isn't what she thinks because "who gives a fu.ck", its that you have lazer like focus on one girl. If you have three or more potentials you are less likely to overanalyze every interaction or suffer the oneitis you seem to be developing.

Mistakes- man you walked around blabbering $hit for hours without making any moves then hung around like a bad smell checking up on her and what she was doing.

You want her back?
Read the site.
Date more women.
Self develop.
Then decided if she is worth the effort.

THIS... Couldn't have said it better myself. OP....We don't mean to beat up on you (we are here to help) but you did act somewhat like those weak beta orbiters on one of those weeknight comedy sitcoms. Too much emphasis on just one chick and "oh, no behavior." Hit the gym, lift big, pursue several women, spin plates like a mad clown on roids and strive for personal growth. This will deter you from this beta behavior.

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
You were spending too much time with her too soon. Back off and leave her be for awhile. If she is still interested she'll reach back out to you. When she suggested that you should leave early, and you decided to hang around... she saw this as you being needy. Just because you 'could' stay and work in the hotel, doesn't mean you should... makes you look like you don't have a life outside of her, which most women hate.

The other thing is that you didn't mention anything physical... you don't say if you tried to seduce her.... this is always a mistake with women, men should always make it clear they are interested in fvcking the women they are interested in. If you don't act like this, she doesn't think you are a real man.

Meanwhile, go date other women and try to find someone that has high interest in you.
She might have put you in the Frienzone bro. Next time don't be so timid and go for it. She obviously wanted some vitamin d but you failed to give it to her like the above quote said. A good way to build confidence is to go mess with a bunch of fatties and 1-5s and work your way up. Just keep it on the low low.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Never focus all your attention on one woman.

When a woman avoids you.. she just loses her place in line and has to compete even MORE to get your attention back.

Tolerating disrespect and abuse from women is the mark of the beta. If a woman is not treating you like royalty then she should be nothing more than a f*ck toy. Relationships are ONLY for women who see your value and treat you like a king.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All this meeting and walking and you didn't f**k her. God damn.

How does it feel to be in the friendzone knowing that she's in another castle? Not very fun is it?

Well, you hung around her like one of her girlfriends and this is what you get. She now thinks you're a woman with a penis.

When you wait too late to escalate, you won't mate, but you'll masturbate. Internalize that and move on from this one.

Case closed.