Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it will be a non-stop pvssy parade when we're older?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most seniors have health complications and can't really get involved with sex. In either case they want partners who are their junior. As a teenager i worked in an old people's home. Most had no interest in sex but the minority of ones who did, preferred the good looking 45 year old vicar who occasionally popped round.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard stories of occasional pairings of oldies seen "knocking one off" in a nursing home from a couple of gals who work there, they of course just thought it was funny...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
"When we're older"...well speak for yourself mate!...I can vouch for every word in that article...As you get Older it just gets better and better...but you must stay Healthy...Eat and Exercise wisely and your bed will never be cold...Promise!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I work with a guy who is a 76 year old widow. Was married 55 years to the same woman and his wife died 2 years go. He has 6 kids. He is very active and in great shape for his age. Works very hard at work and his mind is 100% sharp. He has as GF in her 60s and likes to talk about romping her whenever he gets the chance. He told me last week that he said the "L" word to her and I was thinking "oh cr@p, grampa, NO NO don't do that. We need to talk!". But I asked him if she said it back and he said "yes".

I picture him dieing in 25 years of a heart attack laying in bed getting it on with her. :rockon:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks I pass, hair loss, teeth loss, either very skinny or fat and so on...

Im glad those oldies are getting plenty in the retirement house but having sex every day with a 60-70yrs old woman and being chased from them is not exactly something I feel its a bless IMO.

Given that I'll be living 80yrs, I would gladly trade the last 30 in order to keep my current shape till 50 and then pass away.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear MDJ,
"When we're older"...well speak for yourself mate!...I can vouch for every word in that article...As you get Older it just gets better and better...but you must stay Healthy...Eat and Exercise wisely and your bed will never be cold...Promise!
Are you really 70? If so you must be the oldest "PUA" guy in the world. On a side note, do you think life becomes easier with age?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lefty,
"I picture him dieing in 25 years of a heart attack laying in bed getting it on with her."....Maybe so Lefty,but he died with a smile on his face!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Lefty,
"I picture him dieing in 25 years of a heart attack laying in bed getting it on with her."....Maybe so Lefty,but he died with a smile on his face!
Indeed!! I hope he dies that way but not for a very long time. I can see him working for another 20 years if his health stays good. The guy is truly an inspiration for all of us.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mangotot,
The eldest PUA?...Well in my limited circle of acquaintance I know several much older...as an example,one of my Ladies is a 66 Year Old Chinese....She works out,has a magnificent body,her skin is impeccable,very moist where it matters,surprised?well her Sister in NY is 79,still very attractive,until very recently was Shvagging an 83 year old Chinese Doctor twice a week,she ended a 19 year relationship,after she found the Old Goat had another Woman on the side!!!...He is an amateur Photographer,she accidentally found photos of him and this new 45 year Old having Svex on a chair and on a rug next his fireplace...Remember what Benjamin Franklin said,Women age from the head down,it is true!.....Does life become easier as you become older?...well it's a mixed bag,if you are careful you never need worry about career or Money...Pulling Women is soo easy, particularly if you dance well...But increasing awareness of ones mortality can be depressing,you have aches and pains,energy levels are down and most have commenced what they know are are terminal health problems...the alternative is not any better though,is it?LOL.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
On a side note, do you think life becomes easier with age?
Scara's right when he says it's a mixed bag. Some things get easier and some things get harder. Like he says, if you're smart you should be able to set yourself up financially. I can't imagine having to or wanting to be working when I'm 76. Different strokes for different folks though. There should be plenty of options dating wise. You get better at coping. You take more things in stride.

On the downside, your body begins to betray you. Like Scara says, more aches and pains. I can't lift weight as heavy as I used to, because my joints break down. I find I have to mix things up more and avoid repetition. I definitely have less energy than I did when I was younger, that's one of my major peeves about aging. And there are terminal and chronic conditions that you can develop. It's harder to find motivation. You have less patience for bullsh!t. Sometimes you get to feel like you're kind of obsolete, you know you're on your way out.

There's a quote from Mike (the father on The Middle) that I like. Frankie, his wife, looks at her driver's license photo and wonders what happened to her. Mike says "Well, at one time you were young and shiny, and wondering what life was all about. And now - well, now you know". Lol.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
..he said the "L" word to her and I was thinking "oh cr@p, grampa, NO NO don't do that. We need to talk!". But I asked him if she said it back and he said "yes".
"Liniment"?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that once I did the deed with a late 50s woman. I could see how she must have been a real fit woman in her her youth and even in her 40s. But now the skin had shrunk and she full of wrinkles. And her pu$$y didn't exactly look like fresh meat.

I personally can't imagine getting to 65 and wanting to hook up with someone of the same age. Anybody under 50 yes but a 70 year old woman? Hell no. This is just an opinion right now but perhaps at that age tastes will change. Incidentally I know a 75 year old buddy who visits hookers. The reasoning is that he prefers 20 something year old women and its difficult to get them at his age. Or so he says.