Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today's Women Are Penny Stocks, Not Blue Chip

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This is my conclusion, we are being sold crappy investments by society in terms of women.

We are told that women are Blue Chip Stocks. We are told that they are extremely valuable, they pay out long term dividends, and the return on investment in their "appreciation" is so high it's not even measurable.

The truth is that women are nothing but cheap Penny Stocks. You can get them for CHEAP and they are usually a scam in that what's sold is an illusion of this great "thing" that's about to produce SUCH wonderful returns to you in the future (if you just buy now), but the truth is the entire thing is most likely a sham that will COST you losses, major losses.

So how do you make money with Penny Stocks? You speculate and do it big time, in other words, you are looking to come in.....get a BIG RETURN...and then get the fvck out of it. No buying and hold like you are doing Blue Chip Stocks.

We are told to buy and hold women (the Penny Stocks), which is equivalent to society telling us to get into a long term relationship with women. But the truth is that all you ought to be doing with this generation of women is speculating....which is to say, "That chick has a FAT A.SS, how can I get in, bust a nut, and get out as soon as possible while spending the LEAST amount of money and taking the LEAST amount of time?"

Take it from me gentlemen, stop buying and holding women, they are bad investments. Stop marrying them, stop making children with them, stop moving them into your residence. Just speculate only.

In today's market, the LONGER you "hold" a woman, the more you lose.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. The ones who can differentiate between penny stocks and Blue Chips are no longer disappointed when a penny stock collapses as their expectations were congruent with reality and they were prepared, armored, and hedged for that risk.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True ... bluepill men think love passion and hot sex will last forever , truth is , there is big probability you will share life with somebody you cant stand anymore.

But it takes big balls not to be afraid be alone, life is risk and you -may- end alone, and here we are, the root is

FEAR

logicallefty

Reaction score
Damn I am not even a big Stock Market guy but this hits dead home. I would nominate this for DJ Bible material. This is a "woman problem" put in a man's terms. Excellent. :up:

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tenacity again. (figured I would get this)

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. It took me awhile to stop looking at women as assets or anything that resembles being a good investment. There truly is no return on investment with women.

I think of it as the "used car market". She can polish herself up and add a few "bolt on's" to make the package more presentable, but you never know how she been ridden or if she's had periodic maintenance. (STD's). Hell!! she can even turn back the odometer so you think you're riding something with less miles.

The truth is that you're really just driving something that someone has already taken the best mileage out of and most likely abused. Next thing you know you're throwing good money into repairs and new brakes and tires just to feel good about going to your day to day destinations.

So she may be fun for a little while, and you may even enjoy the ride, but sooner or later the motor is going to blow and you're going to be shopping for your next used car.

Burried, You may be on to something! I heard you get more miles out of the imports!

Here's a question, "How do we start a "car-fax" for women"??

Great thread, it made me laugh, and those are the threads I appreciate the most!

"We can easily become loyal to our suffering … but it's not the end of the path."

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is getting very Redpill and this thread would not go unnotised on many MTGTOW forums. This is very much a reflection on the current dating marketplace. What I am seeing in particular in the twentysomething to thirty somethings are more and more men who are taking care of their appearance via the gym and other forms of fitness, and women of the similar age group who are somewhat indifferent and are seldom making any effort at all.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer junk in the trunk bonds, otherwise known as subwhordinated debichers, myself.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider woman like cars, several models some will cost you more other is more economic, in the end you just stay that long with one is because you can't change for lack of money or you jsut like that car too much to let go so you spend a lot more to keep it working then it should (like that antique cars)

in the end you will be spending money and time on it and have no return, save for the rides you do on it, and sometimes it will let you pick up other woman just for having it

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is WE ARE BLUECHIP and woman know this when they meet us. :D

Post 2-4 spot on. Agreed with Logic this is DJ Bible worthy. Bravo to OP, genius analogy. This is the final chapter in unplugging & accepting reality as it is for guys that struggle taking that last gulp.

Post 5: Yes, dated 1 after my divorce. She was amazing but had to let her go. Prolly best f*ck of my life too. Ohwell

Since my divorce I've invested 2.5yrs in multiple penny stocks with ZERO dividends recieved. Yeah ok they were slutty party chicks so I have some fun happy memories, but THAT'S IT. Honestly few regrets here but yes I probably did waste too much time with them. I'm just happy I didn't knock any of them up. :yes:

It's f*cking amazing that they think they are marriage/mommy material, batsh*t crazy if you ask me.

Looking back I learned a lot from my Dad and saw him invest in penny sl*ts & get sh*t returns. As sad as that sounds I think it's helped me live a better life and not follow in his foot-steps. He is 1 bitter old f*ck now.

FORGE ON AND INVEST IN BLUE CHIPS!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Great discussion guys, and yes maybe this should be in the DJ Bible, or at least a sticky, because you can't win in the game of anything unless you understand the fundamentals of said game.

If you play chess like you do checkers, you won't turn out so good. If you play junk bonds like you would investment grade bonds, you won't turn out so good. If you play fix and flip real estate deals like you would buy, hold and rent real estate deals, you won't turn out so good.

A lot of men are losing with women today on both ends (the seduction/getting laid end and the relationship/marriage end) because they are playing today's dating market like a guy would have played it in 1960. The strategies are outdated, the mentalities are outdated, and the procedures are outdated.

A lot of these "Don Juan" tips on this site and across the Manosphere are great from a solitary basis, but they mean jack shyt if there's no real understanding of the fundamentals.

The fundamentals are that today's women are a bad investment, you LOSE more than you GAIN, thus, your strategy needs to be shifted from a 1960's approach of "prioritize them high, court, buy and hold", to a 2015 approach of "prioritize them low, speculate, get gains fast, get out before losses occur".

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

Social_Leper said:
If you believe there are no good women then the chances are you won't find any.

What's your definition of a good woman? Also are you referring to the Law of Attraction? So what I'm seeing is a result of my "own thoughts" not the market in front of me? When the Stock market crashed in 2008 was that a result of market forces coming to head, or was it a result of someone sitting somewhere thinking negative thoughts and the negative energy waves crashed the Stock market instead of screwed up financial structures during that time?

Is this quasi-emo "epiphany" phase now in vogue at sosuave?

Tenacity, your constant reference to Laqueesha with 5 kids or debt ridden women more worried about getting their new weaves tells me that you are probably dumpster diving - maybe not in the looks department, but certainly based on quality.

I meet women who don't have kids and aren't bad financially, and usually they have weight issues. Very rarely do I meet a woman without kids, bad finances, and weight issues. I have met them, but they are very rare.

Either my friends and I are just lucky or unicorns aren't as rare as the OP implies because these are not the kind of women that we will date nor are they the kind that you will see. Don't get married? Yep. Only give your commitment to those who meet your standards? Of course. How could a rational man disagree.

But the core of this thread's message - don't commit to any women, don't have kids, don't try and build a family - is fundamentally toxic and self destructive.

When you say self-destructive, it makes me believe that you think that women somehow contribute to a man's development, because if I were to opt out of long term relationships with them with a legal tie, you are saying that creates destruction. Can you elaborate on how women "develop" men today in a positive way? How is my self-development depended on women? In terms of kids, this is the only thing of debate, my only issue is that ARE you going to be allowed to Father them? Will the woman and the Government allow you to discipline them, allow you to see them more than 4 times a month, and allow you to enjoy them without having to pay excessive child support going into massive debt to stay out of jail?

Tenacity is so convinced of this worldview that he has chosen to get a vasectomy. He is thoroughly invested now. Just don't drag the rest of us down with you.

Yes, this is getting done this year. But again my question is why do you think I'm "down"? What am I missing out on by not participating other than the high risk potential of a financial set back?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Social Leper,

Great response, I'm in BOLD again...

Social_Leper said:
Your summary of my position was never the argument I was making. To use your analogy, the crash of 2008 did not automatically preclude people from getting rich – if anything it made it more apparent which investments were solid and which were inflated beyond their true value. Similarly the current Great Pvssy Depression actually makes it easier to spot a girl with decent potential. Women have absolutely no qualms about behaving like spoilt mini Kardashians so if you meet a girl who’s actually managed to set aside that societal programming (normally due to good family upbringing) you will know.

Well, my analogy with the Stock Market crash was based on your statement in that if I believe there's no good women out here, then there's no good women out here, it sounded like the Law of Attraction and my point was that "markets" determine your success in a much higher proportion than thought patterns. But in regards to the topic here, you mention that one can easily spot a standout quality girl and I disagree with that maybe based on our definitions of quality. To me quality is a chick that keeps herself looking nice, doesn't have bad finances, doesn't have multiple kids, and who actually cares about me to some extent. I HAVE NEVER met this woman and I'm at the point to where if I did meet a woman that resembled this, the next question is, will she be this same way 5 years from now? Or 5 years from now will I be in financial ruin from her bullshyt? I have never met a woman who actually, truthfully LOVED me based upon how it's promoted. They let me fvck them, date them, call them, chill with them....is that what you call Love? To me Love is longevity, most of my relationships with women go 1-6 months TOPS. They are a revolving door.

The women you speak of – without kids, decent finances and hot bodies– are not that rare in my experience. I could go to a Yoga class, Salsa or language exchange group and meet women like this with relative ease. I think this is one of the two areas that we have a disagreement on

What city or town is this? I will seriously fly out there for a weekend and just Sarge. I'm serious.

- the other being the benefits and costs of women and family. If I believed I only had a choice of hot but fiscally irresponsible and b*tchy or good girl, smart but fat then I would probably be similar to you in my thinking. However I know this isn't the world we live in whereas you seemed to have convinced yourself this is the case.

I'm just going based on my experiences. Trust me, this isn't what my optimal path was, I didn't plan on being "MGTOW". I planned on being a great Father one day because my Father fvcking svcked.

On your point of being self - destructive. You want a family. You have mentioned this in many posts. Your confirmation bias and current philosophy on women is pushing you towards a vasectomy which could prevent you from ever having said family. Sounds pretty self-destructive to me.

And yes if I did not think a woman contributed to my development in some way I would not be with her. That goes for any one I spend a significant amount of time with, bar family, who you can’t choose.

I have never met a woman that contributed to my development, the women I get are all in it for entertainment, free dates, sex, someone to make them laugh...in other words they get more out of it than I do.

Your point on child support is legitmate. This is probably the only risk that can’t be mitigated if you want a family regardless of what you do. All you can really do is screen well, pick a partner who makes a reasonable salary, make sure your name is on the birth certificate and hide your income as best you can as a matter of standard procedure. For me the risk of having to pay child support is something I’m willing to accept if I want to start a family.

Women provide companionship and all that it encompasses, support and the potential to start a family. If you don’t care for these things then you are missing out on nothing.

It's not that I don't care and it's not that I didn't want it. I can't FIND IT. And I have been bringing in women in large quantity over the last 5-6 years, I have been OUT HERE big time. I can't FIND IT. So what do you want me to do? Hold out for a Dream that the Marketplace can't fulfill? When I began to research across the Internet and found guys going through the exact same shyt I was going through, I knew at that point that I wasn't crazy and it wasn't JUST ME. The Marketplace is bad....very......bad.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
If you believe there are no good women then the chances are you won't find any.

Is this quasi-emo "epiphany" phase now in vogue at sosuave?
I hesitate to participate in these threads because those that have decided the increasingly popular opinion of "there's no more quality women" have made their decision, committed to it, and nothing will change their minds.

But the argument of "I can't find what I want because it's not out there" is a much, much easier argument to accept, and defend, than "I can't find what I want because I don't have the proper skills, desire or motivation to look effectively."

Sure, you can find any evidence to support pretty much any belief. But statistics say this: In a country with over 300,000,000 people, there are tens of millions of folks that are in happy relationships with partners that are dedicated to each other, their families, and their relationships. All ages, all races, all belief systems.

If they can succeed, why can't you?

Once you accept that the world simply doesn't have what you are looking for, you are DONE. You will NEVER get it.

If you accept that maybe you could improve your skills, or try something different, or look somewhere different, or go slower when you look, or change to a much longer time frame, or ANYTHING to address that maybe it's YOU (and I don't mean Tenacity, I just mean people in general), then you have a rational chance to find what you're looking for EVENTUALLY.

But the core of this thread's message - don't commit to any women, don't have kids, don't try and build a family - is fundamentally toxic and self destructive.
Yes, and those on the fence, consider very carefully which side you choose. Once you decide that the solution to finding high quality women (which this board is ostensibly about) is that there IS NO SOLUTION, since THERE ARE NO high quality women, you've entered into a mindset from which few return.

AND you have to explain why so many happy marriages exist (doesn't matter if they are overwhelmed in number by divorces).

Now, I can totally understand if your beef is that finding a quality woman is much more trouble than it's worth. Each has their own subjective value they place on a quality woman, what it means to them, what it's worth, and what the time and energy it takes to find is worth. A subjective economic decision.

But saying that there are none, that it's impossible, in world will billions of people, is not entirely honest.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good discussion. I agree with most points on both sides. To further the points, it's important to define quality, as we have diverse perspectives:

Tenacity's "quality" is:

• Appearance
  • Financial
  • Childless
  • Caring

To me, this list is a given. I have never dated a girl (except for the caring condition) who didn't possess the first three of Tenacity's bucket list. It could be demographically specific, as I live in the city among millions of women and have the pick of the litter--or racial specific. But to me, Tenacity's list comes along quite often.

My definition of quality is:
  • Less than one handful of partners
  • Classy & Respectful
  • Appreciation of gender roles
  • Traditional background: both loving mother and father
  • No divorces within the family

Even this list is not so uncommon; but its certainly not everyday.

What I took out of this thread is setting correct expectations from the onset. You could secure the "quality unicorn," but as both parties age, and evolve, the unicorn loses its "singularity." Relationships are mercurial. To understand relations as temporal, whether that be 1, 2, 5, 10 or 20 years, will contextualize the frame, leaving the relation, ironically, with greater providence to endure. To invest into the "soul-mate myth," "quality unicorn," or "death-till-you-part relationship" (not to say that any poster here does) can be just as, if not more, damaging than the "all women are whor*s" doctrine. Best not to sway too far to either polar.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
I hesitate to participate in these threads because those that have decided the increasingly popular opinion of "there's no more quality women" have made their decision, committed to it, and nothing will change their minds.

But the argument of "I can't find what I want because it's not out there" is a much, much easier argument to accept, and defend, than "I can't find what I want because I don't have the proper skills, desire or motivation to look effectively."

Sure, you can find any evidence to support pretty much any belief. But statistics say this: In a country with over 300,000,000 people, there are tens of millions of folks that are in happy relationships with partners that are dedicated to each other, their families, and their relationships. All ages, all races, all belief systems.

If they can succeed, why can't you?

Good question, because surely if we can go out into the country and out of 100 people you have 10 - 20 of them that are currently in the happily ever after situation with another person, then the question begs itself as to why can't everybody else find that same thing if they just "work harder"?

Good question, here's why I believe it's improbable, it's compared very similarly today to being a millionaire. Give or take, research shows that there's 1 millionaire household for every 16 households, which is about 7% of the households in the country are millionaire households.

Now why is that? Surely we can contribute a portion to it that most people are just lazy and not as smart as others, but I believe the BULK of the reason as to why the number is so low is because the Market is not setup to produce Millionaires in vast number no matter how many times you are told that "you can be all that you can be if you just set your mind to it".

For example, I'm on track to become a Millionaire by around 40 if I just continue the level of production, expense management, and investment management that I have been doing over the last 6 years. However, the reason I'm on this path is because I'm in an industry specialization that a lot of people don't either understand or can't properly manage to achieve the level of performance that I do. On top of this, if they WERE to come in and learn the industry, then guess what happens to my Milliionaire by 40 plans? They are derailed as more people would enter the market driving down my returns.

So we can't just take this Law of Attraction mindset that if you just think positive thoughts, positive things will magically happen. If the MARKET doesn't align with those goals, your chances of success will be dem.

Are there women out there that fit my definition of quality, well, I would think they are. But they have to be MUCH LOWER in number compared to the general population....which is why I haven't found ONE (just ONE) yet. And sometimes something can be so rare that while it does exist...it doesn't exist...because the chances of you running into it are very slim.

There's no Quality Chick club I can drive to and sarge. I was told that was the College Campus or the Professional Business Clubs, or the Church, but those women have the same issues as the shyt I have described.

I believe that the Market has changed which is why I would find OVERWEIGHT WOMEN in mass who has no issue being overweight because "other guys approach them so it must be okay". I find BROKE women because other guys pay their bills, so why shouldn't I? I find women with 5 kids from 5 different deadbeats because OTHER men don't care about that, so why should I?

The negative effects of Feminism has destroyed the market, destroyed it to where finding what I think is a basic woman is very HARD TO DO. No amount of changing my mentality to a positive one is going to change the market.

I believe my goals are out of line with the market. For example, I'm black, if I still loved wearing Jeri Curls and went out in the world in 2015 looking for other black people wearing Jeri Curls...while there might be a small number of blacks that might still wear it lol....the VAST MAJORITY will not have a Jeri Curl. So I can go into my closet and think positive all day about finding another black person with a Jeri Curl in 2015, it's NOT happening my friend lol. The market has changed!