Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a new girl. Unsure about her behaviour.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

i met a girl through onlinedating and I like her a lot. We went out on a first date and even though it was short, we had much fun. We laughed a lot, had deep conversations, I teased her, had a sexual frame. Didnt do much Kino cause the date was so short and it wasnt the right moment. She is always immediately writing be back if I text her and also pick up the phone everytime. Or calls me, if she is at work.
Few days later I called her to set a new date at my place. She told that the next two weeks will be difficult but since she is on a break from work, she can make it then. I stayed persistent and asked when she has free during the two weeks. She told me a day and we set a date. But she told me I have to remind her before, cause she has a short memory. I said I dont remind girls about dates so she told me she would do it herself.
I am also noticing she is still pretty much active on the dating site we met.

I am a bit unsure. I thought she had high interest in me but now I start to wonder if I was wrong.. What do you think?

Regards

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is dating other guys. The only thing you can do is put her on the back burner and find more dates.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
She is dating other guys. The only thing you can do is put her on the back burner and find more dates.
Yeah she probably has a lot of dates setup in the next two weeks I'd say.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
You think so? She is working in a Restaurant and i know shes really busy. But why would she telling me shes Free in two weeks and i mean she agreed to meet in one week.. We just didnt set a time but the Day is already Set.. Man i cant believe this, she was so interested in the beginning, asked me like hundred questions and was telling me shes happy that she Met a guy like me..

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
So now i didnt Text Or called her for three days and heared nothing from her. But i wanted to call three days before the date to Set a time.. What do you think maybe i shouldnt call Till she reaches out Or should i and Set a time?

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say play it cool & let her be the one to reach out if she wants to.

If you don't hear anything, just move onto someone else or whatever.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks OMD.. Isnt it worth a try calling her to Set up the time scince we Set up a Day already??

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't agree or set things up. You lay down the effing rules and Tell her a time. Man up take control.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
summersky said:
You think so? She is working in a Restaurant and i know shes really busy. But why would she telling me shes Free in two weeks and i mean she agreed to meet in one week.. We just didnt set a time but the Day is already Set.. Man i cant believe this, she was so interested in the beginning, asked me like hundred questions and was telling me shes happy that she Met a guy like me..
Man, take it from me. You can't hold much of what women say as "accountable". She had a good time and felt emotional and was expressing that. Go off what women do rather than what they say. Woman change their "feelings" daily. Don't get invested in her. I tell my guys to view women as pets/entertainment at most. I don't care what they tell you, they can drop you in a week, for no real reason.

IF she is interested as she said, she should get a hold of you.