Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever Notice Women Doing This?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that some women do this, and it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine:

Like she will enter the room, come up and give you a flirty little rub on your shoulder or something like that. Cool, right? Then they go up to the next guy sitting there and do the exact same thing.

To me that kills whatever effect it was that they were going for. I know it is some sort of attention wh0ring type of thing. But the really skillful attention hos that I have known would at least try to hide that they were trying to get ALL the guys' attention. They would have different targets, and would try to not let you see that they were doing the same thing to 10 different other guys. Usually it would end up being pretty transparent, but at least they TRIED to fool you into thinking you were getting special treatment.

What do you think about this, just fun, flirty behavior, or attention wh0ring gone out of control?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A trick looking for a john?

They gotta make it a little obvious.

logicallefty

Reaction score
zekko said:
What do you think about this, just fun, flirty behavior, or attention wh0ring gone out of control?
Any or all of the above..

You could comment to her "You sure do get around. " Then when she says "what's that supposed to mean", reply "You are a sociable person I can see. nothing wrong with that". Then if the conversation continued after that, and it seems to be going OK, could even add "Hey I heard the US Customs Agents were here looking for you sense you are making your rounds.. They want to see your passport I hope you have it" :crackup: Bear in mind, you are busting on this chick but don't give two sh|ts if she accepts or rejects you... Being the only guy around who busts on her may be to your advantage, tho.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noise, like a cat going around a room running up against people's legs. Wouldn't think anything of it, one way or the other.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if she did it to only one guy, everybody would think she was making a play for that guy.

That's against her programming.

She's either doing it to one guy, and using the other guys as cover, or she's just being friendly with all the guys in order to see who'll bite.

Or she's just trying to create a "desire" for her so when she enters the room everybody looks at her with a bit more longing than normal.

Reminds me of once me and my buddies were getting hammered playing black jack. The waitress started to rub our shoulders, randomly, whenever she brought drinks.

We soon started to try and "out alpha" each other in our drunken idiocy for her attention.

Pretty soon ALL OF US were paying her $1/min for a back rub while we played cards, until the pit boss put a stop to it.

Now, I seriously doubt that's what she had planned. That was just female programming working a bunch of drunken idiots.

No use trying to understand it. Girls will do whatever they think they can get away with to get whatever they want.

The beauty of being a female is that no matter WHAT happened, you can reverse engineer your own thinking so you planned it all along!

If you want to play with her, just kind of move out of the way when she comes to you, or pretend you don't want her to touch you, (playfully) this will get her hamster spinning!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
logicallefty said:
Any or all of the above..

You could comment to her "You sure do get around. " Then when she says "what's that supposed to mean", reply "You are a sociable person I can see. nothing wrong with that". Then if the conversation continued after that, and it seems to be going OK, could even add "Hey I heard the US Customs Agents were here looking for you sense you are making your rounds.. They want to see your passport I hope you have it" :crackup: Bear in mind, you are busting on this chick but don't give two sh|ts if she accepts or rejects you... Being the only guy around who busts on her may be to your advantage, tho.
Fun, flirty behavior is a synonym for attention wh0ring.

It could very well be a woman who is a hooker.

If a woman does that sh*t, CALL HER GODDAMN BLUFF ON THE SPOT. She's either gonna accept you or back off. If she backs off, she's just looking for friends, beta orbiters, and attention.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Enter Judge nismo.

taiyuu_otoko said:
Well, if she did it to only one guy, everybody would think she was making a play for that guy.

Most likely.

That's against her programming.

Hypergamy anyone?

She's either doing it to one guy, and using the other guys as cover, or she's just being friendly with all the guys in order to see who'll bite.

If she's doing this to all the guys, She just wants attention. If she rubs you, call her bluff right there.

Or she's just trying to create a "desire" for her so when she enters the room everybody looks at her with a bit more longing than normal.

Desire meaning a group of orbiters and ego boosters.

Reminds me of once me and my buddies were getting hammered playing black jack. The waitress started to rub our shoulders, randomly, whenever she brought drinks.

And none of you motherf**kers called her bluff on the spot?

We soon started to try and "out alpha" each other in our drunken idiocy for her attention.

And you all became unintentional beta orbiters.

Pretty soon ALL OF US were paying her $1/min for a back rub while we played cards, until the pit boss put a stop to it.

Paying beta orbiters at that!

Now, I seriously doubt that's what she had planned. That was just female programming working a bunch of drunken idiots.

Women know what men want. It's not hard. No pun intended.

No use trying to understand it. Girls will do whatever they think they can get away with to get whatever they want.

Because AFC guys and betas let them!

The beauty of being a female is that no matter WHAT happened, you can reverse engineer your own thinking so you planned it all along!

Females don't run off logic. They run on emotions.

If you want to play with her, just kind of move out of the way when she comes to you, or pretend you don't want her to touch you, (playfully) this will get her hamster spinning!

This is super effective, as long as she finds you attractive.
Read between the lines.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I'm not interested in making a play for her. I was just wondering what goes through their heads. Just trying to get more attention is my guess.

When you study game, there's a school of thought where you practice kino on pretty much every woman you know, old or young, whether or not you find them attractive. You become the touchy feely guy who touches women and is comfortable with it. Overall this supposedly makes you more attractive, and gets you more interest. I'm sure women have the same sort of thing. Most game tactics come from them, after all.

One other thing I thought might be going on is she comes into the room, and kinos a guy. Then she sees the other dude and thinks "Oh, I don't want him to feel left out", so she goes over and kinos him, too. I don't know.

Then there's the girl who comes in and hugs every guy she knows. What do you think of that, same sort of thing?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've been sexually assaulted if we maintain consistency with today's trends.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Then there's the girl who comes in and hugs every guy she knows. What do you think of that, same sort of thing?
"She's just for looking at; not for talking to."

It keeps the barnacles off my dingy.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. The funny thing is I do the exact same thing to women, not necessarily consciously, and I've found it's always worked massively in my favour.

If I'm in an environment with multiple women I either know or am interested in then I'll playfully interact with each of them. What I've found is that girls pick up on this and start competing over your attention.. it never seems to fail.