Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What advice to give brother?

Jack_Hustle

Reaction score
I've been on this site on 3 different accounts, none that really posted, since 8th grade. I'm a senior now, and truly evolved from a ***** to a pretty decent DJ.

Here's the dilemma:

My brother is shy, doesn't go out really on weekends, and probably is a bit socially awkward. He is a 2 sport athlete, but isn't popular (lol I sound like such a douche)

But anyway, cheerleaders have told me he is hot, cute, etc, and one of the most attractive said she had a crush on him. He doesn't know any of them, and they're all older or his age, sophomore.

I know he could be successful, but I'm not sure what to tell him?
Where do I start?
Because options are there if he puts a tad bit of effort into it.
We aren't crazy close so this is going to come off weird.

Jack_Hustle

Reaction score
Definitely. Feel bad for the kid, mainly for putting up with my **** and that he has a lot of potential.

I think I will base something off the first part of your plan, just the mall is weak around here. I think I will follow the rest very similarly. I don't think its ****y, I think I'm decently good looking, 6-8 depending on the girl pov.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help him get out of his shell. Show him he has no reason to be shy, make him talk to people, and help him grow into a successful DJ.