Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being aloof is working magic.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been totally aloof with the new woman. I have been completely non jealous, non possessive, I never ask what she is doing, or where she is. I don't give a damn about her basically. I think she is in shock because nobody has acted like this before. I rarely call her and she will always text if I don't text by the end of the day. She is sh!t testing me and even said she had a dream where she hugged a guy and I came out jealous and confronted the guy. She said are you the jealous type? Ofcourse I laughed it off.

I am not really acting here it is coming naturally, I am done concerning myself too much with them. I just made this thread to exclaim how much it is working. She is probably the hottest one I have landed yet and it is just making her more interested. I think she is going to want to move in with me soon. I made probably a stupid offer to her when she was talking about finding a new place in a couple months. I know she can't afford any new place so I said she could stay with me. She said she would think about it.

I don't think I can go back on that now. I'll just keep doing what works here. I am not stressing if she takes up the offer.

One thing I have learned is this behavior works in the beginning but if you enter a LTR you have to be somewhat posessive. I agree about laying boundaries because even though she won't follow them if she loses interest at least she KNOWS that there are consequences. If you don't even lay the boundaries there is a higher chance she screws you because she thinks you don't care.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MB, how long have you been single now? Since mid-summer, right? Bro, don't be moving a chick in now. Your mind isn't right yet. You are still on the rebound. Slow down.

I started dating wife #2 about 3 mos after splitting with wife #1. Married her 15mks later. TOO FAST. I think it takes a year or more for your head to get clear. Keep banging chicks and spinning plates but don't get deeply involved until you have had time to process your life change.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
MB, how long have you been single now? Since mid-summer, right? Bro, don't be moving a chick in now. Your mind isn't right yet. You are still on the rebound. Slow down.

I started dating wife #2 about 3 mos after splitting with wife #1. Married her 15mks later. TOO FAST. I think it takes a year or more for your head to get clear. Keep banging chicks and spinning plates but don't get deeply involved until you have had time to process your life change.
I hear ya.. but I already floated the offer, and she has no family or friends here... so I can't reneg on it now. If I reneg on it now she will take it as a dumping. Not sure what can be done at this point. What was I going to do let her live on the street? If not the street she would go back home hundreds of miles away most likely.

Neither one I approve of so it's the only option at this point. I honestly don't give 2 craps about the ex wife or what she is doing. She doesn't bother me in the least, I am glad she is gone. My head is more clear now then it was when she was around.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, unless you let her live with you, you're gonna lose her...

Do you even realize how much outcome dependency that signifies? Are you really that desperate for a woman that you'd let her live at your house just so you can "have" her? And we're not even talking about a woman you've developed a history with, she's only someone you just met!

You have no control over yourself, no control over your impulses, which catapults you into stupid, risky situations like these. I guess that's just a part of your personality though, so it's probably useless to tell you that you're making a big fvcking mistake here...

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
In other words, unless you let her live with you, you're gonna lose her...

Do you even realize how much outcome dependency that signifies? Are you really that desperate for a woman that you'd let her live at your house just so you can "have" her? And we're not even talking about a woman you've developed a history with, she's only someone you just met!

You have no control over yourself, no control over your impulses, which catapults you into stupid, risky situations like these. I guess that's just a part of your personality though, so it's probably useless to tell you that you're making a big fvcking mistake here...
You are over reacting... I simply said "you can stay with me" and she didn't even accept the offer but I have a strong feeling it's going to end up that way. I am fine with it this is the kind of girl I have been looking for she is perfect for me and I am perfect for her. She's white, she's latina, she's 10 years younger, she's hot and she has a cool personality.. what the hell else do I need, and where the hell will I find another one like this?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
You are over reacting... I simply said "you can stay with me" and she didn't even accept the offer but I have a strong feeling it's going to end up that way. I am fine with it this is the kind of girl I have been looking for she is perfect for me and I am perfect for her. She's white, she's latina, she's 10 years younger, she's hot and she has a cool personality.. what the hell else do I need, and where the hell will I find another one like this?

As the old white ladies say here south. Oh honey, bless your heart. AKA Look as this Fvcking Idiot. Are you kidding me? Read what you just wrote. Then read it again. Then read it one more time. Then pretend someone else here wrote it and tell me what you and most people would tell that person.

You just trickle-truthed this board with this whole thread. Dude. You are caught up with this girl, catching feelings and buying fully into scarcity that she's special and you'll never ever find another oh no dear me!!!!! You came in like an Alpha with your first post and left as a beta by this one.

In the immortal words of one of my personal role models, this is how I feel about all relationships. . Because it's the truth. If it dies, it dies. But you are trying to shack up with this broad to keep a relationship alive. No bueno.

In summation. You ever think that maybe your game is working so well because her end goal is to move in with you? Maybe if moving in with you was off the table, maybe she wouldn't be so responsive? Maybe you're getting played? This is called The Game and they play the game too. As a beta you already know you are a weak player in the game, so maybe you need to get in more matches and practice a bit more instead of giving up the game for the first one that ticks a few of your boxes. Good luck, and bless your heart.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys... she is a white latina.... this is like finding a freaking one horned unicorn. I sure as hell have never met anyone like it before.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no unicorns son. You should be old enough to hear this. Also the toothfairy and santa aren't real and your mother had sex more than the one time it took to conceive you. Grow up. AWALT.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Married Buried

.......I think she is going to want to move in with me soon.....I know she can't afford any new place so I said she could stay with me. She said she would think about it....I don't think I can go back on that now. I'll just keep doing what works here......Not sure what can be done at this point. What was I going to do let her live on the street?.....She's white, she's latina, she's 10 years younger, she's hot and she has a cool personality.. what the hell else do I need, and where the hell will I find another one like this?

She's white, she's latina, she's 10 years younger and she's BROKE. Basically, she is going to be living off of you. What state are in you? You might have a Common Law Marriage on your hands if you move her in. Get her pregnant and you will be HIT with a shyt load of child support.

You don't want her living on the street? Fair enough. But let's see if you get her pregnant and once she's "mad at you" or "over you" if she will give a rat's a.ss if the excessive child support payments LEAVE your a.ss sleeping on the street.

I swear I feel like I was dropped off on an island called, "No Common Sense" in terms of guys I run into and how they just let women PIMP the fvck out of them in the Court System, the Dating Game, and in LIFE. What is wrong with you guys man? You haven't ever seen a hot piece of A.SS before??

You guys know that women sit around in a circle LAUGHING and joking about how STUPID you are right??

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no friends to sit and laugh with. She is new to the area and knows nobody. No family, no social circle to corrupt her. She has a job and pays sometimes when we go out.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have missed it but how do you even know she wants to move in yet? Has she come out and said it?

The other thing to consider is what would she do if you weren't around? Do you really think she'd be living in the street?

My last girlfriend moved in with me REALLY quickly and we ended up getting married a few years later. That worked out well for me but I had plenty of prior experience living with women, etc, and I also had my head screwed on straight. I don't want to sound insulting but judging from your comments you are not thinking rationally here.

Have you even been sexual with her yet?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse we are sexual that started months ago.. who do you think I am... an amateur?

No she has not said she wants to move in but she is hinting at it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Married Buried

So you would just tell her tough luck and she moves back home?

Yes. You said yourself she's a "new woman," so you don't even have a long history of dating her. You haven't even had enough time to let her stay over a couple of weekends to see with just those short stay "visitations" what type of person she is in terms of cleaning up her mess, etc.

You want to take care of her, and if you guys break up she's not going to appreciate SHYT you did to help her. If you have money to waste, how about give it to the homeless shelter to feed people without food? Or shyt, find some promising young college student and pay their student loan off. Hell, you apparently have money you want to WASTE, might as well do it for a good cause.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
who do you think I am... an amateur?
Sorry man, but you do sound like one. I haven't been following your posts so excuse me if I've missed the back story. I see you have lots of green dots but these days it doesn't seem to mean much anymore.

Married Buried said:
No she has not said she wants to move in but she is hinting at it.
Until it actually happens I wouldn't give it another thought.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Sorry man, but you do sound like one. I haven't been following your posts so excuse me if I've missed the back story. I see you have lots of green dots but these days it doesn't seem to mean much anymore.

Until it actually happens I wouldn't give it another thought.
Yeah you haven't been following anything.. as if I would even bother to make a thread about someone I wasn't even banging... give me a break.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you will turn into a beta later . Then she will dump you. We all been there .

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahahahaahah so you got nice young ***** and she white latina which means your very culturally inept there are alot white latina look at any hispanic soap opera, tv show hell just visit parts of the country were more latina miami chicago almost any freaking major city really lol. So we got the classic broke azz female older man thing going.

Oh now you thinking about having a relationship with this woman why. She is 25 and me being a 25 myself know the level of bs you going have to put up with but she playing goodie to you so she can have a place and then go bang guys her own age. Basically your about to be her sugar daddy.

Personally ill keep this hoe as sex buddy and dump her when you find something more compatible and better for you in the long run.