Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quality over quantity?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just having a casual read over a moderately well-known PUA's blog. The guy obviously seems to know what he's talking about and I don't doubt the man gets laid often. He was talking about how many notches he'd racked up and at one point he'd posted a few pictures of the girls he'd hooked up with.

Now I realise beauty is subjective but when I saw some of these girls I thought 'wtf'. Personally speaking, if I saw some of these girls when walking down the street they probably wouldn't even register on my radar. But is this the reality of these 'professional' pick up artists? Sure, they're hooking up with a lot of girls but very few, if any seemed to be anyone of significant beauty (I realise that sounds horribly shallow but I'm talking purely about physical attractiveness here).

Anyway it got me thinking over my approach and now I question whether anyone else does the same? I'd say I'm at a point in life now where getting laid isn't really that difficult. It's not hard to get decent looking girls but I feel now I'm at a point where I just can't be bothered to deal with mediocre/only slightly pretty anymore. Nowadays I only find myself making the effort with girls that to me are somewhat exceptional. Obviously it means there are longer dry spells but it doesn't really bother me - I'd always take quality over quantity. I figure I've invested too much time in improving my position to just settle for something sub-par.

Am I alone in this? It seems everyone nowadays is so obsessed with just getting laid that they don't really have any standards on what they'll sleep with. To each their own and I don't have any objection to that if that's what you want to do. But personally, it's not enough. Just having sex with a girl that you're not really into is no different to me than masturbation. In fact I'd probably prefer the latter since you're not hurting anyone's feelings when you choose to walk.

Anyone else like this?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes down to it, the majority of men can get laid by some means or another; but so do animals in the wild. The trick is feeling comfortable in being choosy while not being taken aback when you're not always chosen.

It ties into the whole "higher value" mantra but in more profound way. It's the difference between keeping count of one's conquests and feeling that amount is irrelevant.