Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confirmation needed..

ExBeta75

Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen,
I'd yyour thoughts on this although I'mpretty sure iIknow what your answers will be.

I met a woman through twitter a few years ago. She was 40 at the time wwith2 ppreteen boys. She was married as far as iI knew but told me she was in an open marriage. I know her hhusband through social circles but never interacted.
Against my better judgement we ****ed. Very lame sex actually but at the time I was really low and at the height of my beta.
Biggest redflag was she told "i love you" the minute I came after she blew me.

We carried on a ****buddy ssituation for about a year. I would see her husband and aacknowledgehim and he wwouldn't respond. I asked her about that.. She said.. "oh.. He's just acting up"..

At that point I called it off.

Fast forward to last summer we meet up to catch upand she tells me she has a friend she wants to introduce me to. A mid 30s single mom.. Tons of tattoos (concealed by work attire).
Me and this friend start dating. About 2 months in to seeing each other she invites me to her place and I spend the night. The sex was Ok. A few days later we go a friend of hers birthday party. Every one of her friends are like.. "oh.. YYou're the guy"
she got a little drunk andstarted behaving a bit wild for my tastes. Throwing ice at tthe DJ who didn't play a song she liked for example.

I was really turned off by her behaviour. So iI pulled back.
I was unconsciously keeping her as a plate I guess. I hadn't read aabout redpill or plate ttheory at that point.
Everytime Itried to set up a date something wwould come up with work or her child.
Then I started running into mutual friends and they'd ask me.. "how are things withher"
II'd reply that we're both busy and just haven't been able to connect

So last week... My open relationship'friend' texts me and asks hhow's my love life. I say it'sbeen quiet. She asks if iI'd friend zoned the one she introduced me to.
I said.. I hope not..
She then says she has to go because she she continues texting now she'sggoing to want to **** me.
I say Yeah... Not a good time

I tried to set up a date with her friend this week and she cancelled last minute because of child iissues.

I think I've lost frame and it's time to move on. What say you, gentlemen?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it sounds like you might be avoiding a fair amount of drama and frustration if you move on.

-Augustus-