Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman sees other other womens names on phone after sex with man, then claims rape

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just did a legal continuing ed class with evidence and domestic components. Guys, I can't stress heavily enough how important it is to think before engaging in random/new sex acts today as a man.

If your state allows it, use a cheap, small digital recorder, using a phone will be a hassle and run the battery. Keep the environment in mind. Did anyone see you with her? see her drinking? Did she come to your place? Did she have time to "get ready" in the bathroom? Lingerie? Whole host of factors. If you just go out in a car and have sex with a stranger, you are assuming massive risk.

When having sex with a new woman today, you are taking huge risks. Do everything in your power and common sense to evidence her willingness and consent, and even then you are at risk.

The only conclusion to be drawn from the cases I see is that there is a definite, large subset of women out there who are perfectly willing to lie and ruin someone's life merely due to getting their feelings hurt, or simply not getting everything they want. MSM and fictional entertainment, crap shows such as Law & Order SVU, feminist lies about "rape culture" have really poisoned the jury pool and public opinion. Be very careful out there.