Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help ending relationship

Eon24

Reaction score
Will try to make as short as possible.

Background, started dating a chick bout three years ago now. Beginning of relationship was a mess, not proud of anything that happened. Long story short, I hit it while she was still with her ex and she flip flopped between us for a month or so before I caught on. Got with her anyways after. Mostly because I wanted regular sex. Stupid but there it is.

Fast forwRd a year and the nightmare truly begins. She gets pregnant. This could only have happened if she missed her pill. Whether she did this purposefully is impossible to determine. Gave her benefit of the doubt though. Told her I did not want it, she was uncertain. Eventually, as I expected, she places the burden of choosing to abort or not on me. We all know what I chose. She is quite traumatized by the abortion, but I have dodged a bullet.

Afterwards I refuse to have sex with her unless I am physically present to witness her get a depo shot or implant. She complies. Over the next two years it becomes increasingly clear she wants to start a family. But claims she is willing to wait til I'm ready, despite the fact that I've told her its not happening for at least fifteen years (I'm 23). Whatever, dont care, just want regular sex and I do like the girl.

But as I expected, we've now reached an impass. The other day, she got her depO shot without me being presence, despite knowing I needed to be there and why. I have wanted out for some time now, and this would be a good opportunity. I dodged a bullet once. I would be fool to test my luck further.

But I can not get past the guilt. I know what I have to do, but it is still difficult. I broke up with her about a year in, but she begged and used our friends to get to me and I caved.

How can I get past this guilt? How to maintain the break up when I have no support and very little distance between the two of us? How to get past the inevitable point where I miss her a little and how to ignore her attempts to save the relationship, particularly when she uses our friends to come at me about it?

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't have a meaningful relationship with a person of this type. There is no trust between you and she has proven she can't be trusted. Trust is the foundation of healthy relationships. Your building will crumble with out that. Better to bail now than wait and be crushed when it all comes crashing down.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Why waste time on an obvious troll?

Eon24

Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear All,
Why waste time on an obvious troll?
Actually not trolling, but I do see now where I sound a bit ridiculous. Apologies. I do not know how to delete it though so, maybe just going to edit it

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't control your d1ck, maybe you should cut it off.... only half kidding.... d1ck has gotten MORE men in bad relationships than anything else on the planet,,,,,,,

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I get past this guilt?

If she wants a baby so badly, you need to get out of her way and let her find a man who will give her one. That is the morally correct thing to do; let her be happy and your guilt will go away. You're feeling guilty because you have not done that yet.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the guys are saying, you have to consider the beginning of the relationship, and now, It's obvious now is the time to split. Suck it up, you'll be a better man for it. And look back later and see the bullet you dodged.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
How can I get past this guilt?

If she wants a baby so badly, you need to get out of her way and let her find a man who will give her one. That is the morally correct thing to do; let her be happy and your guilt will go away. You're feeling guilty because you have not done that yet.
This^

Man up and move on. Nothing worse than wasting your time and hers. You know how you get through the breakup- harden the fu.ck up. You fell back into the relationship because of the ease and safety factor she brought to the table. There is no easy option, you just be a stronger man and deal with your $hit.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dodged a bullet, but yet, you still insist on playing russian roulette.

You're holding the gun right now.

Eon24

Reaction score
Kailex said:
You dodged a bullet, but yet, you still insist on playing russian roulette.

You're holding the gun right now.
No longer. Did it. Just gotta stick to it now. She did the crying **** as expected. Honestly that helps though, that stuff makes Me angry.