Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trust issues with EX

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I have a problem with my ex.
Its been 1 year since she left me.
We still have problems... So we just went really low on out relationship.. She just doesn't trust me anymore, we had uncountable fights since she left me. I told her a lot of bad things, she did too. She lied a lot. But somehow, we still go out and have a good time. We don't make out or anything. I cant barely get a hug.
She knows i like her, and that i'll never want to be just a friend. When we are ok we love hanging out. But then she destroys me with her lies and not doing what she promised she will do. On 31. jan i asked her if she is free on 14.feb.
She said its too fast to know. Now a week later she agreed to go out with her friends on that day. Now i told her that. and she accused me a liar that i never told her that.
Should i forget about her or what should i do?
We had a lot of long talks about this. She looked like we understand each other. then the next week the same story repeats.

I don't know what to do. I'm stuck. I would forget about her a long time a go, if she didn't hang with me so much after all of this. I know her for 3 years, 1 year we were in a relationship. its hard to let her go. When we don't fight she is the best person to me..

I really hope u wont say "get rid of her" because i feel like she is the one, and i JUST.CANT.LET.GO
It's gonna haunt me all life.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge her by her ACTIONS never her words.

What do her actions tell you? You are her beta orbiter, nothing more.

NC is the only way.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say drop her and move on to greener pastures.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the "ex" part means she is not your problem anymore, and only reason you are still like this is becasue you are afraid to move on, please take your balls back and move on, you should do the no contact and find new woman, you can only blame yourself for being in this situation

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you all. You are right..

We had a big fight yesterday... We yelled at eachother... I started the fight in hope of ending everything...
She doesnt want to be friends anymore she doesnt care anymore...
Im really depressed and shocked...cant work im really ****ed up and started taking piss, they dont help anyway...

I really lost a friend not only an ex...i have noone to go out and have a great time...all the women i met i never had so fun with.she understood me.... But all i wanted was to get back with her at all costs. I just cant get over it... Im alone now, even my friends think i am crazy now...the say its more or less my fault that we got into this mess...they are right when i think about it.
The problem is im alone now with no real friends to trust. Im gonna go crazy if i dont do something... I just want to die... I had a long talk with my friend and he said how he sees thing in his perspective... He know her and my story...
It feels like the world wants me to be unhappy.

chuck-101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the entire post. But trust issues are insecurity issues. Unless you end up getting a woman pregnant, you should have enough confidence she will be replaced easily at anytime and you're the prize.

If you knock chick up, then get insecure that she'll be out banging guys with your child support money while you work all day long to support her habbits.

So... keep in mind you got her and can get another as good. And don't sleep with flaky women.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 month has passed...
Im totally ****ed up... I see daily rutins as chalanges. I cry all the time, I want to be alone.
I cant accept ****.

Help me...im constntly thinking about suicide...