Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who am I?

lpcullen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Waddup readers my name is Swayze. I had many thoughts on my mind lately so I want to tell you guys about my situation in life, how things are going.

Since this site is mostly about women, I'll detail my experience with girls. I never had a LTR, only a few hookups with 3 chicks. The first time (and only time) I ever hung out with a girl alone (She was an 8), invited her to my crib while I was home alone and we made out. She was my first kiss. I was feeling pretty good but I contracted a case of one-itis. I caught feelings for her I guess because I never was intimate with a girl before. Looking back, I could have ****ed her. I had a condom, we were hooking up in my bed. So, whatever. Kinda funny looking back but I'm still a virgin.

When I got a job, i worked at this ****ty dry cleaners that hired broke boys and low class girls. It was a nasty, sweaty, manual labor job. Not too bad cause it was my first source of income but my boss was an angry ****. **** him. So anyway, my second kiss (She was a 6) was a result of me trying to get over the one-itis. I asked my coworker to kiss (Rookie Mistake; who asks *****es to kiss? JUST DO IT.) She was alright but she said I sucked at kissing. She got at my confidence and had me on the strings saying she would give me lessons and she would teach me how to get better. I kept trying to get at her but she played me everytime we worked together. I stopped giving a **** and remained in the friend zone. **** that *****.

My next hookup was a fat ***** :cry: who worked at my job (She was a 6), pretty face honestly but just a fat ass and I would tear it up if I wasn't embarassed of being with a fat chick. She was a rookie and said she only kissed once. I made the moves this time but when I gave her tongue she was just terrible. I was an ******* to her because all I wanted was to hookup and I never worked with her again. I don't know if I should regret the experience but I regret the fact she had a big mouth and possibly ****ed up my reputation with much prettier girls, "Oh, he's such a jerk!" (You know how it goes.)

**** those *****es, **** that dry cleaners place, **** my old self cause I'm growing up and I wouldn't make the same choices now at the ripe age of 17. (All my hookups happened when I was 15)

Those stories may be irrelevant, but it's the best possible way I can detail my experience with girls. (3 kisses, first kiss was a makeout) Nothing much to say about that. I always wondered how things would have been with girls who I KNEW WERE IN TO ME if I WASNT SCARED to INITIATE MY FIRST KISS. Im not screaming, this is just a vital element to my story. I never had an LTR, and I think that's because all I've had was ****ty hookups that only happened one time each.

Anyways, I've had a dry spell for over a year but things are different for me. I'm ready to **** if given the chance cause I'm just tired of being a virgin. I'm looking for experience, **** love. Anyways some things I have going for me is that I have a solid career plan. I have high grades, I do well perpetually in high school (people know me as book smart) and I plan to enter the health care industry as a RN (registered nurse) with my bachelors degree. My career is something that seems like an easy goal. I need to go to college, and work hard. There's more to my plan, but I believe there's nothing stopping me.

Im ready for the future but it feels like my friends are having an ill time in the present. Most of my friends **** *****es and I just dont get it. Its like a mystery to me how to get *****. Sorry, I have a ****ty way of explaining myself.

I feel like this has been babbling, sorry. But one thing i must say is that I finally got my license, a gym membership and my own car! I'm looking for work, looking for things to do now that I have way more options, but I'm just bored. I usually go home, play PS4, and listen to music. I need more substance in my life. IT isn't about girls. It's about me enjoying my life.

I just want youre guys' take even though I haven't asked a solid question.
Who am I in your eyes? How can I make the best out of senior year with only a few months left?

Ya'll my dudes i ****ing love this community, peace!

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I made a Website for this task as well as i want to share it with all of you.

lpcullen

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ruler man I appreciate your insight. I think things are looking up for me. I still don't have the confidence right now to approach girls but regardless I'm improving my mindset. I want to be alpha. I never want to make the same beta mistakes I have in the past. Hopefully I'll get laid sometime soon as long I progress in my quest to be a man.
So, next time you're with a girl and want to kiss her or something, just do it. Then, if she goes along with it and you're making out, start feeling her up. 95% of the time the girl wants you to and would go farther if you initiate it and don't ask (so they don't seem like sluts in their eyes). Then progress further until sex. Whala. The key is to never ask for anything from a woman, including: setting up a date, kissing, sex, where to go, etc. That's up to the man. /QUOTE]