Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How soon to get sexual with a girl and also how to transition?

DjBozz

Reaction score
How soon to get sexual with a girl and also how to transition? any tips fellas?

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjBozz said:
How soon to get sexual with a girl and also how to transition? any tips fellas?
Get married to her...it's next to impossible for her to refuse after then.

DjBozz

Reaction score
How do i tell like what are aspects of a girl liking someone, like red flags over texti.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DjBozz said:
How do i tell like what are aspects of a girl liking someone, like red flags over texti.
She initiates converstation. She is buying into your efforts. She has a positive and flirty body language around you. You can't miss it. She be nervous around you because you make her feel some type of way(lol I had to, it's a good song).

Reaction score
She makes the efforts. Don't worry about red flags unless your looking for a relationship. You put in effort and sheresponds well.

Also immediately after a few good signs of kino. This is just how I do it in my high-school. It works fine for me. And even on the boardwalk. But I throw alot of party's and I'm popular. Out in the real world I have to put a little bit more effort if . There's tons of different articles that with tell you step by step. I did it and it worked well I just eventually got rid of the training weeks and made my own style.
After i get her attention which isn't hard I go for the kill after seeming like her best friend for 5 to 15 minutes Max I start seeming more like a boyfriend sorta then play hard to get if she chases after that feeling of a boyfriend I just do it in a more sexually way. If she doesn't I either work my way around it or become her friend, throw a party invite her and her friends and work on them. It depends on ALOT of variables. On your personality your looks your style your grooming all of this matters. It's not hard once you are your best self that you can be. I'm not gonna explain all of this stuff just YouTube alpha M he explains slot of stuff. Just try listen too him he knows what he is talking about even though he looks funny himself. Look at all the editors of GQ magazine they look funny too lol but they know what's up

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
How soon to get sexual How soon to get sexual with a girl and also how to transition?

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about how soon to get Sexual with a Girl and also how to Transition, then i will tell you that it is not a good thing to get Sexual with a Girl before Marriage with her. The big thing for a Girl that her Dignity. So avoid this dirty thing as more as possible in your life.

Reaction score
adamwalkner said:
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about how soon to get Sexual with a Girl and also how to Transition, then i will tell you that it is not a good thing to get Sexual with a Girl before Marriage with her. The big thing for a Girl that her Dignity. So avoid this dirty thing as more as possible in your life.
prince charming doesnt get laid? damn life has been a lie and everything fun in life is dity

you have to love feminest trolls :D

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as soon as possible. assuming that your flirting is sound then if she doesn't respond well she's either a prude or not interested, neither are things you want