Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Winning her over again... Are second chances possible ?

replay25

Reaction score
I recently moved to another country to continue my studies in my field. I was in a relationship of 4 years at the time. When I came here I fell in love with a female colleague (27 years old). She knew about my relationship and we proceeded in having a secret relationship of our own. This was two months before Christmas. On Christmas I went to visit my girlfriend.

The expectations were that I would break up and come back to my new love. I was very guilty and I couldn't do it although I really wanted to but my guilt would not let me. When I came back I told my colleague that I could not do it and I needed some time. She burst into tears and we had a breakdown. We communicated from now and then, still showing interest with some hand holding and sexual talk some time, but nothing more happened.

After about a month I finally did break up, I told her and she seemed happy. We spent a few days together more or less happy and getting close again. We did not have sex again but we did sleep together, took baths together etc... She seemed distant and I asked her about it. She told me that she was still angry at me and didn't know what to do with this new situation. She told me that she did not expect I would break up. After a few days of more or less drifting apart I asked her again. She said she doesn't know how she feels, that she still likes me but it's hard for her to let me in again. She also mentioned that she thinks I need time for my breakup. I have a feeling that her friends told her to hold back until she is sure I've broken up for good or to even not trust me again.

This feels really bad because the time we spent as a couple was the most amazing time, we had so much in common and we really clicked. She even said the L word.She is a very independent woman (being Dutch) so I feel I should not put any pressure on her. Because we are in the same study program we will be moving almost at the same time to another country for about 6 months and maybe more. So she will be in my life more or less.

After about a week I asked her for a small meeting to chat and she accepted. I confronted her about her roommates putting thoughts in her head and she accepted this. Also that she put some thoughts in her own head about it after our last weekend together. She says she can't trust me now and she is not willing to try because she doesn't want to get her heart broken twice by me and that I also moved too fast after I broke up and we spend some days together.

I told her that I will stop chasing her and if we are meant to be together we have time. Anyway she finally said that we should try and remain professionals in our work but not friends right now because it will be awkward to be around each other. Told her that I really love her (first time I said it, to which she almost teared up) and I would never break her heart again, and she said that I am saying big words... I could see conflict inside her and that she was hurting too. So I let it be...

So an important thing to note here. I think this is where all got ****ed up. Valentine's day, amazing time together, this was before she started to become distant. She was even telling me that this is the beginning of something wonderful... Anyway, she mentions a party that will be on next Saturday and how we should go there. I said ok and left it at that.

Now when I met her on Wednesday, we were still a bit closer, with kissing and hugging during our elevator rides in the office. So I mentioned the party, and she said that she will be there with her colleagues... So I got a bit upset, and told her "OK I got it, you are trying to prove you are independent..." and left...

So I guess all hell broke loose... Next day all I got was a hug and after that we drifted apart. So during our last talk she was also saying things like that we can't work out because she is very independent and I am too sensitive and jealous... Which I am not... I was just going through a ****ing hard breakup...

Then I went no contact for 3 weeks, she was away for two weeks on some training seminars. They day she got back she sent me an email in the evening. She was just asking how life was. I did not answer. The next day I went by her office to welcome her back and ask how the trip was. Well she wasn't as cold as I expected, she was friendly and smiley and we had a nice chat which I cut short and went back to work. I saw her again one more time and we had another small chat, about random stuff. Just a friendly interaction. Did not mention anything about us and left it at that...

So how do I proceed from now on ? Should I continue this no contact thing ? Basically I know that the past is broken and my only chance is to start over. Can the feelings she had be completely gone or she basically convinced herself that she will be hurt again and all the feelings are boiling under the surface here ?

In about a month she will be moving to the new place, and I will already be there, so this might be a good start again, but do I try and be friendly and bring her back in my life in a way, or should I just remain distant and see if she will initiate something ??

Thank you for reading through all my rumblings here... Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you for being patient enough to read through all my rumblings!!!

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
replay25 said:
I recently moved to another country to continue my studies in my field. I was in a relationship of 4 years at the time. When I came here I fell in love with a female colleague (27 years old). She knew about my relationship and we proceeded in having a secret relationship of our own. This was two months before Christmas. On Christmas I went to visit my girlfriend.

The expectations were that I would break up and come back to my new love. I was very guilty and I couldn't do it although I really wanted to but my guilt would not let me. When I came back I told my colleague that I could not do it and I needed some time. She burst into tears and we had a breakdown. We communicated from now and then, still showing interest with some hand holding and sexual talk some time, but nothing more happened.

After about a month I finally did break up, I told her and she seemed happy. We spent a few days together more or less happy and getting close again. We did not have sex again but we did sleep together, took baths together etc... She seemed distant and I asked her about it. She told me that she was still angry at me and didn't know what to do with this new situation. She told me that she did not expect I would break up. After a few days of more or less drifting apart I asked her again. She said she doesn't know how she feels, that she still likes me but it's hard for her to let me in again. She also mentioned that she thinks I need time for my breakup. I have a feeling that her friends told her to hold back until she is sure I've broken up for good or to even not trust me again.

This feels really bad because the time we spent as a couple was the most amazing time, we had so much in common and we really clicked. She even said the L word.She is a very independent woman (being Dutch) so I feel I should not put any pressure on her. Because we are in the same study program we will be moving almost at the same time to another country for about 6 months and maybe more. So she will be in my life more or less.

After about a week I asked her for a small meeting to chat and she accepted. I confronted her about her roommates putting thoughts in her head and she accepted this. Also that she put some thoughts in her own head about it after our last weekend together. She says she can't trust me now and she is not willing to try because she doesn't want to get her heart broken twice by me and that I also moved too fast after I broke up and we spend some days together.

I told her that I will stop chasing her and if we are meant to be together we have time. Anyway she finally said that we should try and remain professionals in our work but not friends right now because it will be awkward to be around each other. Told her that I really love her (first time I said it, to which she almost teared up) and I would never break her heart again, and she said that I am saying big words... I could see conflict inside her and that she was hurting too. So I let it be...

So an important thing to note here. I think this is where all got ****ed up. Valentine's day, amazing time together, this was before she started to become distant. She was even telling me that this is the beginning of something wonderful... Anyway, she mentions a party that will be on next Saturday and how we should go there. I said ok and left it at that.

Now when I met her on Wednesday, we were still a bit closer, with kissing and hugging during our elevator rides in the office. So I mentioned the party, and she said that she will be there with her colleagues... So I got a bit upset, and told her "OK I got it, you are trying to prove you are independent..." and left...

So I guess all hell broke loose... Next day all I got was a hug and after that we drifted apart. So during our last talk she was also saying things like that we can't work out because she is very independent and I am too sensitive and jealous... Which I am not... I was just going through a ****ing hard breakup...

Then I went no contact for 3 weeks, she was away for two weeks on some training seminars. They day she got back she sent me an email in the evening. She was just asking how life was. I did not answer. The next day I went by her office to welcome her back and ask how the trip was. Well she wasn't as cold as I expected, she was friendly and smiley and we had a nice chat which I cut short and went back to work. I saw her again one more time and we had another small chat, about random stuff. Just a friendly interaction. Did not mention anything about us and left it at that...

So how do I proceed from now on ? Should I continue this no contact thing ? Basically I know that the past is broken and my only chance is to start over. Can the feelings she had be completely gone or she basically convinced herself that she will be hurt again and all the feelings are boiling under the surface here ?

In about a month she will be moving to the new place, and I will already be there, so this might be a good start again, but do I try and be friendly and bring her back in my life in a way, or should I just remain distant and see if she will initiate something ??

Thank you for reading through all my rumblings here... Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Dude-

http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160056

You need to post in there bro.

I would suggest you drop her a quick text to say 'hope you got here safely- let me know if you want to grab coffee or need some advice.

Then LEAVE IT and let her come.

replay25

Reaction score
Did not want to hijack another thread. Did not invite her to a coffee or anything. Just talked to her a couple of times, being casual, funny and confident. Not asking for anything...

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Bold.

replay25 said:

What was the ''situation'' with ur GF at the time? If you ''fell in love with that new HB I could cut the bs and end the LDR. How long are you going to study abroad? Are you going to stay there?

The expectations were that I would break up and come back to my new love. If it was decided then, well just do it. I would not keep someone in an LDR even out of pure respect so either you had no respect for your relationship or it was ****ty and you wanted to break it off eventually. I was very guilty and I couldn't do it although I really wanted to but my guilt would not let me.
Thats understandable after 4 years of what I assume was steady *****, heart in the right place and all that. When I came back I told my colleague that I could not do it and I needed some time.Honestly I dont know if I would, by the way how long were you two having an affair ? Did you have sex ? She burst into tears and we had a breakdown. We communicated from now and then, still showing interest with some hand holding and sexual talk some time, but nothing more happened.

After about a month I finally did break up, I told her and she seemed happy. [Might have been a control ploy to begin withWe spent a few days together more or less happy and getting close again. We did not have sex again but we did sleep together, took baths together etc... She seemed distant and I asked her about it.I would back off that this point and put the ball in her court, be busy and legitimately do your thing She told me that she was still angry at meWell and didn't know what to do with this new situation. She told me that she did not expect I would break up. After a few days of more or less drifting apart I asked her again. She said she doesn't know how she feels, that she still likes me but it's hard for her to let me in again. Low interest She also mentioned that she thinks I need time for my breakup.Low interest I have a feeling that her friends told her to hold back until she is sure I've broken up for good or to even not trust me again. Even if that's true, how is she gonna find out LOL, Low interest

This feels really bad because the time we spent as a couple was the most amazing time, we had so much in common and we really clicked. She even said the L word. Actions not wordsShe is a very independent woman (being Dutch) so I feel I should not put any pressure on her. Because we are in the same study program we will be moving almost at the same time to another country for about 6 months and maybe more. So she will be in my life more or less.

After about a week I asked her for a small meeting to chat and she accepted. I confronted her about her roommates putting thoughts in her head and she accepted this. Why deal with her BS, imho if she was had high IL she would not be swayed by her girl friends bs Also that she put some thoughts in her own head about it after our last weekend together. She says she can't trust me now and she is not willing to try because she doesn't want to get her heart broken twice by me and that I also moved too fast after I broke up and we spend some days together. Heartbroken = her pvssy dried the moment you said you'll do something and you did not ( the break up ).

I told her that I will stop chasing her and if we are meant to be together we have time. Again actions , not words. Anyway she finally said that we should try and remain professionals in our work but not friends right now because it will be awkward to be around each other. Told her that I really love her (first time I said it, to which she almost teared up) and I would never break her heart again, and she said that I am saying big words... I could see conflict inside her and that she was hurting too.Why give her power, when she already had all of it ? So I let it be...

So an important thing to note here. I think this is where all got ****ed up. Sorry to burst your bubble but it already was Valentine's day, amazing time together, this was before she started to become distant. She was even telling me that this is the beginning of something wonderful... Anyway, she mentions a party that will be on next Saturday and how we should go there. I said ok and left it at that.

So I guess all hell broke loose... Next day all I got was a hug and after that we drifted apart. So during our last talk she was also saying things like that we can't work out because she is very independent and I am too sensitive and jealous... Which I am not... I was just going through a ****ing hard breakup... I realize break up are hard especially after four years, I might lack context but you did show jealousy by TELLING HER and "So I got a bit upset, and told her "OK I got it, you are trying to prove you are independent..." and left..." Dude I know its hard but be suave and keep your composure and dignity. You told her you love her after what I pressume was a short affair and it was not during wild sex so she now had a 100% rationalization of you as a *****-while guy, again all assumptions.

Then I went no contact for 3 weeks, she was away for two weeks on some training seminars. They day she got back she sent me an email in the evening. She was just asking how life was. I did not answer. The next day I went by her office to welcome her back and ask how the trip was. Well she wasn't as cold as I expected, she was friendly and smiley and we had a nice chat which I cut short and went back to work. I saw her again one more time and we had another small chat, about random stuff. Just a friendly interaction. Did not mention anything about us and left it at that...Good

So how do I proceed from now on ? Should I continue this no contact thing ? Basically I know that the past is broken and my only chance is to start over. Can the feelings she had be completely gone Yep because women can be like that or she basically convinced herself that she will be hurt again and all the feelings are boiling under the surface here ? 90% its DONE in her eyes.

I would need more details on your previous 4 year relationship as I can only make assumptions at that point. Also what was If any, sexual history with that new chick, and how long we're you ''together''.

At this point I believe its pretty much over and you would be better of focusing on your study/career goal and find a new broad.

If you would still insist on going after her in any shape or form I would wait 2-3 weeks to contact her set up a meeting and start a new, if she doesn't cooperate, fvck it. If she says anything along the lines of : " you need time after you break up " , " I dont trust you" . Eject immediately from the scene, unless it would make things awkward for you in your place of study/work .

Hope this helps and if you clarify some information or have any questions I'll try to help.

Peace.

replay25

Reaction score
blind_one said:
I'm Bold.

I would need more details on your previous 4 year relationship as I can only make assumptions at that point. Also what was If any, sexual history with that new chick, and how long we're you ''together''.

At this point I believe its pretty much over and you would be better of focusing on your study/career goal and find a new broad.

If you would still insist on going after her in any shape or form I would wait 2-3 weeks to contact her set up a meeting and start a new, if she doesn't cooperate, fvck it. If she says anything along the lines of : " you need time after you break up " , " I dont trust you" . Eject immediately from the scene, unless it would make things awkward for you in your place of study/work .

Hope this helps and if you clarify some information or have any questions I'll try to help.

Peace.

Me and the new girl were "together" for two months. Sexual attraction was of the roof (mostly for her, as I got the feeling that while she was not inexperienced, her previous lovers were not anything special, she did stuff with me she never thought would do or was comfortable doing before). Also she was much more invested than I was, making long term plans about living together, telling me she loved me, etc. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to be invested too in the coming relationship, I was not single yet and was holding back until I was...

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright ! Thats good then. However I would abstain from being too invested especially in the begging. I might have taken it as a red flag from her but I might be a commitment phobe now. Act from a position of power. I assume you want her back and thats perfectly understandable. I would not get my hopes up however its up to you. Cold calculating logic, control, composure.

If you are meeting her regularly in your place of study/work then I would cut off all contact outside of that. We could use someone more experienced to chip in as well but I suspect most of it would be advice for you to go ghost and never come back.

If you really have too much time on your hands, which you shouldn't you might contact her after the two of you have moved to the new place.

1. Wait for her to reach out to you
2. Set up a date and proceed with what I said above.

YMMV

replay25

Reaction score
blind_one said:
Allright ! Thats good then. However I would abstain from being too invested especially in the begging. I might have taken it as a red flag from her but I might be a commitment phobe now. Act from a position of power. I assume you want her back and thats perfectly understandable. I would not get my hopes up however its up to you. Cold calculating logic, control, composure.

If you are meeting her regularly in your place of study/work then I would cut off all contact outside of that. We could use someone more experienced to chip in as well but I suspect most of it would be advice for you to go ghost and never come back.

If you really have too much time on your hands, which you shouldn't you might contact her after the two of you have moved to the new place.

1. Wait for her to reach out to you
2. Set up a date and proceed with what I said above.

YMMV
Well I do want her back. But if nothing works in the end I will just move on, I know this will be the healthy thing to do anyway. I don't meet her regularly, our paths might cross in the university but we just say our hellos and go on our way. Two times I went to her office, one was to welcome her back, other was to return something of hers. Both times I was upbeat and friendly. Didn't try too hard to make an impression, I was my usual confident and happy self. She even laughed and made a few jokes and was showing me some stuff on her computer.

And I only went to her office because after 3 weeks of nc she sent me an email first asking how I was. Else I would have not done it. This girl was seriously into me, always trying to find time for me and hang out together. Not to brag here but I was not the typical guy she was used to dating. I mean physically I was much more attractive than what she was used to (she kept telling me she could not believe someone so sexy would want to be with her) and also my attitude of confidence and "dominance" was something that attracted her. Keep in mind though that she is the dominant type too, but was not this way to me.

replay25

Reaction score
Well I did **** up a little during the "break-up" with the new girl, telling her I love her and all... But I got my act together and composed myself really quick. Did not beg or tried to change her mind. Maybe what damage was done is already gone...

The problem is I keep second guessing myself, asking whether I should try and pursue her in some why so at least I keep her thinking about me. And the weirdest thing is that most girls I got advice from told me to "fight for her" and show her that I am genuinely interested... I hope I won't do anything to screw up even worse though...

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wouldnt want to throw blame but its necessary you made a big mess here and the only one who lost in the end was you. Its like a buddy of mine who started dating this uglier girl only so he can get to her hot friends, but BAM he fell in love, then 3 years later she left him for his cousin. See what goes around...

You did so much stupid **** I dont know where to start. AND DONT DATE COWORKERS FFS why is it so hard how many times must you fail before you realise this rule is golden!!! I had 3 major fails because of this and I know my lesson (or maybe its just that there arent any hot female coworkers at work now :D)

And also you did what females do with your previous girl it makes me cringe. This is unforgivable. Damn it man, OK, have a GF, OK, **** girls on the side, hell even get a mistress, but never get too involved with them without breaking up with numero uno first. This works for females since fools are waiting on the line, always willing to ingnore the fact she cant even end a relationship with grace, but of course we cant have it that easy. And if you made numero uno into numero 1000 inside your brain without telling her well... You waited for far too long I feel.

Another stupid **** - you didnt ask the coworker straight if she wants to be with you if you break up with your GF. And ultimatum like this would uncover her true thoughts. Then if she said yes you would have her by the balls, or whatever equivalent, but still it would be ****ty. Chances are she wouldve said no, and you would still be with your ex.

Do you think the new girl would even consider going in a relationship with you, given the fact she knows what you did to her ex? Would you go serious with a girl who cheated on her BF with you? Ofc not. You pulled the same **** females do when they dont love their fool anymore and want to prepare a new one before breaking it off so the drama drags for months. You didnt do the right thing. And women, unlike us are smart enough to know thath "He wont be different in his next relationship" and they're right. So karma, being the ***** she is, came back at you and bit your ass.

When you end a relationship of 4 years, you sit your ass down and think for some months thats what you do...

Now take a vase and throw it on the ground. Then pick up the pieces and glue them together. Good as new? Maybe, if youre drunk enough...

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Well I wouldnt want to throw blame but its necessary you made a big mess here and the only one who lost in the end was you. Its like a buddy of mine who started dating this uglier girl only so he can get to her hot friends, but BAM he fell in love, then 3 years later she left him for his cousin. See what goes around...

You did so much stupid **** I dont know where to start. AND DONT DATE COWORKERS FFS why is it so hard how many times must you fail before you realise this rule is golden!!! I had 3 major fails because of this and I know my lesson (or maybe its just that there arent any hot female coworkers at work now :D)

And also you did what females do with your previous girl it makes me cringe. This is unforgivable. Damn it man, OK, have a GF, OK, **** girls on the side, hell even get a mistress, but never get too involved with them without breaking up with numero uno first. This works for females since fools are waiting on the line, but of course we cant have it that easy. And if you made numero uno into numero 1000 without telling her well...

Do you think the new girl would even consider going in a relationship with you, given the fact she knows what you did to her ex? Would you go serious with a girl who cheated on her BF with you? Ofc not. You pulled the same **** females do when they dont love their fool anymore and want to prepare a new one before breaking it off. You didnt do the right thing. And women, unlike us are smart enough to know thath "He wont be different in his next relationship" and they're right. So karma, being the ***** she is, came back at you and bit your ass.

Now take a vase and throw it on the ground. Then pick up the pieces and glue them together. Good as new? Maybe, if youre drunk enough...

I have to second this, branch swinging is a major NONO. Plus female dating advice is always sh!t and counter productive.

replay25

Reaction score
I know I ****ed up big time... But hope is a ***** isn't it ? And I will just not give up yet...

As for what she thinks about me cheating on my ex. FYI she knew from the first moment I was involved. And people are not robots for pete's sake, yes I had a gf, and yes I fell in love with another girl. This **** happens all the time, there is no black or white here...

And what I want to do here is not glue back what was broken. This is over. I want to start over with her. It's a challenge I know, but I believe I can do it...

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
replay25 said:
I know I ****ed up big time... But hope is a ***** isn't it ? And I will just not give up yet...

As for what she thinks about me cheating on my ex. FYI she knew from the first moment I was involved. And people are not robots for pete's sake, yes I had a gf, and yes I fell in love with another girl. This **** happens all the time, there is no black or white here...

And what I want to do here is not glue back what was broken. This is over. I want to start over with her. It's a challenge I know, but I believe I can do it...
The vase Braindamade is talking about is Trust. We want you to grow and get your **** together is all.

replay25

Reaction score
Yeah I know it's difficult to trust again. But I am firm believer that it can be won over In the end I never lied to her and was always clear about my intentions. Being needy and begging, this would kill any hope stone dead. But by being confident, dependable and unphased by emotional **** from now on I can make her see that I am a guy she can trust.

I will not pursue this more than is realistic, I will just take one last chance because it is worth it in my eyes. Of course everyone is entitled to his opinion and I respect your input on this matter. But there is always a way to turn (some) things around.

replay25

Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Another stupid **** - you didnt ask the coworker straight if she wants to be with you if you break up with your GF. And ultimatum like this would uncover her true thoughts. Then if she said yes you would have her by the balls, or whatever equivalent, but still it would be ****ty. Chances are she wouldve said no, and you would still be with your ex.
You didn't get it right. All she was telling me was that she wanted me to break up so we can be together. She was waiting for this... She was making plans for the future, us living together when we move to another country and such...

Even when I didn't break up right away, she was heartbroken, but still kept showing me she wanted me. **** happened after I broke up and her ****ing roommates started putting thoughts in her mind. Read my original post more thoroughly

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
replay25 said:

Oh come oooooooooon... FELL IN LOVE MY ASS. You need a good friend to lock you in the basement and let you think for a while, fell in love he says...

You didnt fall in love, you was sick and tired of your GF, and this coworker who conviniently opened her legs seemed like heaven at the time. Im not sure you understand what love is at all, no offence. If you really loved your GF, even if it was all faded, fvucking another girl, then coming back to do her too, you would realise how much better your GF is then the random ho. It has happened to me more than once and Im tellin you, my **** has never been so hard, maybe its all outta guilt.

But you talking like this tells me you dont understand love and you mix it with sex and passion. Just dont talk about love, and stop excusing your cheating with "I fell in love" lol dude its what chicks do again...

And this stupid ***** you "love" she dropped the L bomb in that week with her didnt she, just think about how heartless this act was from her, given your situation, she wanted and adventure, a one week romance, but she wanted it right so she dropped the L bomb to make things sweet. Fvcking evil female. Dont consider, even for one second, you have a chance with her, she probably laughs more and more at you behind your back the more you think about her. Any, I mean ANY WOMAN, will sleep with you if she decides to do so, the fact that youre in a relationship means nothing for them, apart from the fact youre obviously not boyfriend material if you cheated with her. And this is the brutal reality.

And if you want a second chance situation so bad, search for one with your EX you ****ed over, with this one the wasnt a chance in the first place.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
replay25 said:
You didn't get it right. All she was telling me was that she wanted me to break up so we can be together. She was waiting for this... She was making plans for the future, us living together when we move to another country and such...

Even when I didn't break up right away, she was heartbroken, but still kept showing me she wanted me. **** happened after I broke up and her ****ing roommates started putting thoughts in her mind. Read my original post more thoroughly

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Welcome to the world of females. She may have said some stuff but in the end it all goes down to "Hes a cheater" :}

replay25

Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
And this stupid ***** you "love" she dropped the L bomb in that week with her didnt she, just think about how heartless this act was from her, given your situation, she wanted and adventure, a one week romance, but she wanted it right so she dropped the L bomb to make things sweet. Fvcking evil female. Dont consider, even for one second, you have a chance with her, she probably laughs more and more at you behind your back the more you think about her. Any, I mean ANY WOMAN, will sleep with you if she decides to do so, the fact that youre in a relationship means nothing for them, apart from the fact youre obviously not boyfriend material if you cheated with her. And this is the brutal reality.
Dude did you even read anything I wrote ? No she did not drop the L word in the week I was with my gf, she said it up close to me. And who talked about one week romance ? We were "together" for more than two months. Seriously dude, read before you post...

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
replay25 said:
We were "together" for more than two months.

DUDE, youre not a woman. Youre not "together" with someone like that with inverted commas. This is what females do to excuse their horedom. Youre a man - you got your number one, then you may have these other girls if you feel like it. But "together"... cmon wtf is this bullcrap? Dont excuse your cheating - accept it - youre a cheater and a dirty bastard - but so am I - so is every man, so what? Youre hiding behind the same stupid rationalisations most women do.

This is like the classic "I left my wife for my mistress, but then 3 days later she ran away with the plumber." Maybe she likes you. Maybe she even thought she loved you. And then the moment she had you she wisened up and decided otherwise (and was correct to do so). Understand that females are evil and envious, understand that she might made you break up with your GF just for the thrill of it. Understand that women go around all day making elaborate plans like this - this is exacly why they seem stupid, couse their processing power is busy working on the "How to steal Tina's boyfriend" matters. Understand that they are envious by te fact you got a ****, understand that they hate it when they cheat they feel dirty inside, while when you cheat its like you wash your junk and its k - just on the basic level. Women and men are like a "find the 10 differences between the two pictures" thing and you dont seemed to grasp the differences.

I mean **** dude, Ive cheated alright, but always on the side, but starting a proto-relationship with a girl while I am still with someone else? How could you even come up with such BS man? "People go around falling in love all the time" ye GJ man another female rationalisation.

Anyway, instead of breaking up with your girl like a man, you ****ed up, and now karma is after you...

Now peace out, I cant pour brain, its not beer so I wont say anymore...