Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

State of the Forum Address

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized something earlier, that this forum has pretty much become a reflection of the modern world when it comes to dating and s**t. This used to be like an online gentlemen's club (no, not a strip club) a place where men could share their stories, talk about advice, and their progress in changing if they needed/were aspiring to. A place that was fairly small, the kind of site you'd tell a friend about hoping to make the community a little larger. But now it's perhaps too large, like what made it special in the past is long gone.

We have garbage like what I talk about here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224785 posted typically 5-10 times a week, and constant bickering throughout the forum. Every thread I look at anymore has arguments, and it's usually with throwaway accounts someone made to passive aggressively "get back at" members they don't like. There's so many fake accounts I don't even know who's real anymore. I sit there reading the names to these accounts like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6bdc7vXx1k

Almost every time a person makes a thread hoping to help, it gets derailed quickly. Now I'm not going to lie, some of the derailing's are funny, but it seems so many people forget that it was the help/tip/discussion threads that made this site great in the past. Whether it was someone who just climbed out of the hopeless abyss of a BPD relationship, indicators of a bad/slutty woman to stay clear of, or just a general tip, the threads were good. Now when a thread like that is made, it's quickly derailed and forgotten. It's a real shame, the old threads of the same type from The Archive or DJ Bible would likely be forgotten/s**t on if they were posted today.

The universal derail posted is usually some fvckwit saying something about "self improvement" like that's going to make modern chicks good, or give anyone insight. Because we all know NO ONE is posting threads of those types to help people, and every OP isn't improving their self. It's either that kind of ignorance, or the "psychoanalysts" who derail every BPD thread. "U DON’T KNOW BPD. THE CHICK WHO EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATED/ABUSED YOU, TOOK YOUR MONEY, AND WAS LOVE HATE/LOVE HATE FROM THE FIRST TIME YOU SPOKE WASN'T BPD AT ALL……..MAYBE SHE WASN'T THE PROBLEM."

It was thinking about that when it hit me, that this forum has become an excellent reflection of the modern dating world. We pretty much have the following types.

The male feminist/actual chick/troll accounts. They're typically the ones who derail threads, and like the vast majority of women/effeminate guys they won't fvcking listen. Prove them wrong or make a good point against them? Get ready for bolded quotes taken out of context, and irrelevant things being brought up while they're trying to gain ground in the argument they started. These types are actually a good thing here though, because of them we have more insight on how fvcked in the head they are, and we are able to get better at winning arguments with them. I think a lot of them are feminists who found this "misogynistic" site and want to fvck with people here for "empowerment" and possibly get people to stop posting altogether. Or white-knights who show them "sticking it" to members here thinking it'll help his chances.

Next we have the young punk know-it-alls. Typically college aged through early 30, the ones who constantly say how wrong everyone is, how we have to adapt to the game being to nothing more manipulating social media, but yet they're still coming to a place like this. "GAME IS CHANGING BRO. IT'S LIKE A POKEMON EVOLVING. MY BRO CHAD CAN HAVE ANY POF CHICK HE WANTS:eek: :eek: :eek: ….YEAH HES THAT GOOD. GET ON BOARD WITH THE TIMES OR HIT THE BRICKS" Teach me oh wise one, you must be so good with women to be able to bang the 28 year old on POF who has been divorced three times.They always say "GYM BRO" "GYM BRO" too, like shallow gym women are worth chasing……well maybe they are to them…..They know everything, but still come here for "Snapchat HB8" threads. I kind of see the majority of the tanning bed using, truck/mustang driving, gym member guys as the male versions of the typical gym chick, because they're pretty much the same if you think about it. They also say "phaggot" a lot too like your muscle headed douche typically does.

Lastly, the rational minded folks who remember what made this site great. The people who talk about the good, bad, and ugly with the dating world, try to help others, and are always learning. The one's who took after people like Pook. Sadly the majority of the members like this barely post these days, shy away from most threads, or stopped logging in years ago. I suppose because none of them like the direction things are going.

Back in this sites prime people understood warnings/tips and listened to them, they understood that this forum was trying to save people from broken hearts, potential crazies, and bad situations. Now it's like "dat chick say she had 8 ex's and all of them had bad things happen to them after the breakup, and how chaotic every close relationship she has is. she also say she love me during our first conversation.......I'm diving in headfirst."

Getting hungry now….think I'll eat some potatoes and watch more Mad Men.

Rock on :rockon:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot the douche who always creates a thread about the state of the forum. There's always one. Speaking of fake accounts you've only been here a month and you're complaining about it already. Zzzzz.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
You forgot the douche who always creates a thread about the state of the forum. There's always one. Speaking of fake accounts you've only been here a month and you're complaining about it already. Zzzzz.
https://youtu.be/OsscJOfT3ko?t=8s

You know who I forgot to mention? The kind of dumbass who allows himself to be manipulated by a chick through text, but it's okay his transcript that was TL;DR and too boring to read are all on the forum for fellow men.

Funny you should mention fake accounts, while you're quite the puppeteer yourself http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225327

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
EveryPostHere said:
I realized something earlier, that this forum has pretty much become a reflection of the modern world when it comes to dating and s**t. This used to be like an online gentlemen's club (no, not a strip club) a place where men could share their stories, talk about advice, and their progress in changing if they needed/were aspiring to. A place that was fairly small, the kind of site you'd tell a friend about hoping to make the community a little larger. But now it's perhaps too large, like what made it special in the past is long gone.

We have garbage like what I talk about here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224785 posted typically 5-10 times a week, and constant bickering throughout the forum. Every thread I look at anymore has arguments, and it's usually with throwaway accounts someone made to passive aggressively "get back at" members they don't like. There's so many fake accounts I don't even know who's real anymore. I sit there reading the names to these accounts like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6bdc7vXx1k

Almost every time a person makes a thread hoping to help, it gets derailed quickly. Now I'm not going to lie, some of the derailing's are funny, but it seems so many people forget that it was the help/tip/discussion threads that made this site great in the past. Whether it was someone who just climbed out of the hopeless abyss of a BPD relationship, indicators of a bad/slutty woman to stay clear of, or just a general tip, the threads were good. Now when a thread like that is made, it's quickly derailed and forgotten. It's a real shame, the old threads of the same type from The Archive or DJ Bible would likely be forgotten/s**t on if they were posted today.

The universal derail posted is usually some fvckwit saying something about "self improvement" like that's going to make modern chicks good, or give anyone insight. Because we all know NO ONE is posting threads of those types to help people, and every OP isn't improving their self. It's either that kind of ignorance, or the "psychoanalysts" who derail every BPD thread. "U DON’T KNOW BPD. THE CHICK WHO EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATED/ABUSED YOU, TOOK YOUR MONEY, AND WAS LOVE HATE/LOVE HATE FROM THE FIRST TIME YOU SPOKE WASN'T BPD AT ALL……..MAYBE SHE WASN'T THE PROBLEM."

It was thinking about that when it hit me, that this forum has become an excellent reflection of the modern dating world. We pretty much have the following types.

The male feminist/actual chick/troll accounts. They're typically the ones who derail threads, and like the vast majority of women/effeminate guys they won't fvcking listen. Prove them wrong or make a good point against them? Get ready for bolded quotes taken out of context, and irrelevant things being brought up while they're trying to gain ground in the argument they started. These types are actually a good thing here though, because of them we have more insight on how fvcked in the head they are, and we are able to get better at winning arguments with them. I think a lot of them are feminists who found this "misogynistic" site and want to fvck with people here for "empowerment" and possibly get people to stop posting altogether. Or white-knights who show them "sticking it" to members here thinking it'll help his chances.

Next we have the young punk know-it-alls. Typically college aged through early 30, the ones who constantly say how wrong everyone is, how we have to adapt to the game being to nothing more manipulating social media, but yet they're still coming to a place like this. "GAME IS CHANGING BRO. IT'S LIKE A POKEMON EVOLVING. MY BRO CHAD CAN HAVE ANY POF CHICK HE WANTS:eek: :eek: :eek: ….YEAH HES THAT GOOD. GET ON BOARD WITH THE TIMES OR HIT THE BRICKS" Teach me oh wise one, you must be so good with women to be able to bang the 28 year old on POF who has been divorced three times.They always say "GYM BRO" "GYM BRO" too, like shallow gym women are worth chasing……well maybe they are to them…..They know everything, but still come here for "Snapchat HB8" threads. I kind of see the majority of the tanning bed using, truck/mustang driving, gym member guys as the male versions of the typical gym chick, because they're pretty much the same if you think about it. They also say "phaggot" a lot too like your muscle headed douche typically does.

Lastly, the rational minded folks who remember what made this site great. The people who talk about the good, bad, and ugly with the dating world, try to help others, and are always learning. The one's who took after people like Pook. Sadly the majority of the members like this barely post these days, shy away from most threads, or stopped logging in years ago. I suppose because none of them like the direction things are going.

Back in this sites prime people understood warnings/tips and listened to them, they understood that this forum was trying to save people from broken hearts, potential crazies, and bad situations. Now it's like "dat chick say she had 8 ex's and all of them had bad things happen to them after the breakup, and how chaotic every close relationship she has is. she also say she love me during our first conversation.......I'm diving in headfirst."

Getting hungry now….think I'll eat some potatoes and watch more Mad Men.

Rock on :rockon:
Troll

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't about any of this. I have noticed there is a higher percentage of "older" folk on this forum then others.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Male feminist/actual chick/troll account. They're typically the ones who derail threads, and like the vast majority of women/effeminate guys won't fvcking listen. Prove them wrong or make a good point against them? Get ready for bolded quotes taken out of context, and irrelevant things being brought up while they're trying to gain ground in the argument they started.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EveryPostHere said:
https://youtu.be/OsscJOfT3ko?t=8s

You know who I forgot to mention? The kind of dumbass who allows himself to be manipulated by a chick through text, but it's okay his transcript that was TL;DR and too boring to read are all on the forum for fellow men.

Funny you should mention fake accounts, while you're quite the puppeteer yourself http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225327
I'm not the one whining like a little girl. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
I'm not the one whining like a little girl. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
You're the one getting on peoples threads and crying like a b**ch. I love the kitchen line, like this is a 90s basketball movie. You're the one who needs to leave the kitchen fuvk, you thought you got chipped beef from a toothy bl*wjob :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EveryPostHere said:
You're the one getting on peoples threads and crying like a b**ch. I love the kitchen line, like this is a 90s basketball movie. You're the one who needs to leave the kitchen fuvk, you thought you got chipped beef from a toothy bl*wjob :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Lol. Well enjoy your troll thread. Enjoy the negative attention you so desire. Hope it makes you feel better.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with espi on this.

on a site of this nature there is always going to be people with a different view than yourself. Hell in life that's always gonna be the case. One of my employees just tried to argue that coffee is more dangerous than weed because you can overdose on it!

Just because someone has an opinion doesn't mean you have to take it on board.

I used to be of the opinion that the board is going downhill back in about 2008 but I've come to realise it is people who are finding there standards and values in life who need support to get there.