Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attempting to reach out to a girl.

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl at the mall that cashed me out on a quick sale back in Dec. I actually work at the mall as well. After I seen her I was never able to get her name or # when she was working. I thought ill probably see her again. I seen her only two times and got good eye contact and smiling. It turns out though that I never seen her again which was pretty disappointing.

Fast forward to last week. I finally decided to ask a co worker of hers her name which she didnt even know her last name. I looked her up on Facebook and after a bit of a search found her. I wrote her and she said she remembered me and got her #. She texted me that same night and I kept the conversation short. We've text once since then. I waited like 4 days then I decided to call her tonight at around 11:30 and she said she was asleep. I told her ok cool. Ill call another time.

I attempted to already try to get her to meet me for lunch but she said she's really busy with school. However I didn't specifically invite her on a certain day or time.

My thing is I know I got her on looks and stuff but sincrle I don't see her I cant build no familiarity. I want to know how I can get her out without being pushy. Also she says she is still on call for work but because she goes to school she never really gets called in. Any advice?

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to know her interests, what she does with her time, where she hangs out. Then build it from there share her interests and you may even be able to catch her at one of her hang outs.

But do not ask her out. She is clearly cautious and a lot of women are when they don't know a guy. So if you're too pushy to meet her when she isn't ready then it may freak her out.

Try and build up some more text rapport then try calling her again but maybe at a more reasonable time say one evening. You just got to sit in and wait until she's comfortable enough to meet you.

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually found out from her we attend the same College even though i've never seen her there. So you maybe right. I just need too find a way to run ibto her. I know I got her on looks but in this point I by no means am in her social network yet.