Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts. I think I already know but I want to hear it.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! Saline will actually post in a concise manner!

New girl. Great! Checks ALOT of boxes and added some new things to my wants list.

Pretty, tiny, feminine, very intelligent, very emotionally smart and in touch, rich, successful, adores me without reservation, absolutely NO games being played.

We have a great time together. Great conversationalist. Never break balls and is easygoing and content. Feels like a friend but with femininity and lots of touching and kissing and adoration. Says what she wants, and follows through. Gives me what I want and modifies accordingly to please. Great girl!

Classy enough to make me wait 5 Dates and three weeks total for sex and then let loose and we had a very nice sexual encounter. 5 Times.

Then…

Deletes Tinder and cancels dates in front of me. Says she wants to only date me and have nothing stand in its way.

Sobbing crying while she is on top of me and I am inside her and says “I love you” “I cant help it I just am.” And…then…does it again later on. Freaky in bed but a fun freak. Pleaser and is liberally fun in the sack. BUT…

Starts to explore the topic of BSDM with me. Asks if I would be into trying it and explains her fetish to me. What she has done and what she likes. Its less extreme than what is out there but still sort of extreme for me. :eek:

Next day over the phone, says she saw a shadow walk through her room. Says she saw lights flicker. Asks if I ever feel like I have bad energy and asks if she can call me back. When she does she tells me she had to light some candles or some other weird stuff to help “smudge” (my word not hers) the room. I ask if she thought the bad energy was from me. She say at first she thought so, but no. She decides it was “energy” she picked up from her therapist that day. :eek:

Thoughts...?

BigSteve28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that falls under "Spiritual but not Religious". Some people are like that. Sounds like you're fairly content with her. Unless the BSDM she wants is a deal breaker I'd roll with it. What exactly did she want to do? I mean, if it's something going in your butt fetish or fantasy of hers, hell no for me. If it's not too bad maybe ride it out a little longer and see if anymore weird **** from her arises or if that's the peak of it.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSteve28 said:
If it's not too bad maybe ride it out a little longer and see if anymore weird BD SM from her arises or if that's the peak of it.
I like that attitude and I am trying. Talked to her since and all is sweet and normal otherwise. She is so far, not flaking, not pulling back, explores the B.D.S>M thing pretty openly and assuringly. Says its a control thing and likes to please and make "me" feel things I havent possiably felt before. Whats weird is she loves that I control and "alpha" the rest of the relationship.

She claims she will not:

Spit, hit, belittle, put anything in my butt. Thinks a lot of B.D.S>M she has seen is gross. Does not desire to "hurt" or "disrespect.

Says the things that are in:

Bondage, blindfolds, leather, dressing up.

Says she just gets off on touching, kissing, blowing and riding, without someone being able to guide her or alter her. Also, claims this is a more once in a while thing and still wants to have normal, meaningful and realational sex. Says its just "another" version of fun sex.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the fetish sh!t....wtf with the bad energy and smudging crap? This one is gonna make you put SoSuave as your browser home page. Prepare for the cuckoo.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, hell no. Dude, don't just walk away. Take your shoes off and run for dear life. This girl is full on nutter. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Last edited:

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bd s m stuff doesn't worry me too much - afterall the 50 shades movie did just come out - but the telling you she loves you so fast and while crying sure does. Be careful.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep the crazier they are the more "too good to be true" they seem at first. Imagine youre quite ****ed up in the head and you know it. Now imagine you want to appear normal. Wouldnt you be the same way - intelligent, fun, masculine blah blah while you exorcise demons or whatever in your head?

If you think things are getting wierd now, buckle up, youre in for a fun ride :D

Bad energy... :D I mean for real... At least she started uncovering the madness early on thats a +. Keeps us posted this ones gonna be good.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You set the post out as though you want a immediate resolution to her strange mannerisms

The fact she has revealed a BSDM fetish with you so early in your relationship is disturbing and she quite clearly has a dark edge to her personality

Even with the current 50 shades hype , most normal women will think about it for about a week and then dismiss it as fantasy

The “i love you” so early on is also giving me shivers

As others have said above this is most likely the tip of the ice berg of her personality and the deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more questions are going to be asked of both Her sanity and yours

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Forget about the fetish sh!t....wtf with the bad energy and smudging crap? This one is gonna make you put SoSuave as your browser home page. Prepare for the cuckoo.
This made me laugh. SS as the homepage. This funny.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I am really starting to think Tinder is a used car lot of lemons.

As usual, I am so appreciative of the advice and input.

However, does anyone have any personal experience with this "type" of chick?

So far the good far outweighs the bad. Also, I am sort of glad she has some flaws and she shared them pretty early on. It has definitely throttled back the burn and the expectations, which is good. I cantor to myself over and over, even when I am with her sometimes, "Always be willing to walk away." So I think I could do that when necessary. I also have done this twice recently so I think I am more practiced in the art of ejecting. I am not sure I think it is necessary yet.

Any stories here on SS that anyone knows off that will shead light on the this particular situation?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:

So far the good far outweighs the bad. Also, I am sort of glad she has some flaws and she shared them pretty early on. It has definitely throttled back the burn and the expectations, which is good. I cantor to myself over and over, even when I am with her sometimes, "Always be willing to walk away." So I think I could do that when necessary. I also have done this twice recently so I think I am more practiced in the art of ejecting. I am not sure I think it is necessary yet.

Any stories here on SS that anyone knows off that will shead light on the this particular situation?

Tell her you saw her in your dreams and then she turned into a demon, say you are feeling a lot of bad energy and the promptly ignore forever.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:

actually, on second thought, a ex of mine started getting into witchcraft. she was nuts. stay away...passionate in bed though

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually **** it, this woman is meant for me. Gimme her number.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's into witchcraft.

I'm sure she considers herself a witch (meaning a practitioner of so-called "white magic"), whether she will publically admit it or not. I would proceed with EXTREME caution.