Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I respond to her?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out with my friends and left my phone in the car. When I got back in my car, I was greeted with two texts from my gf.

The first, she texted me a pic and said "Goodnight. I love you".

30 mins later, she calls and then blows up with another text where she starts ranting about how I take too long to text her back, blah...blah...blah...it's irritating...blah...blah...blah...followed by an order to be prompt whenever she calls or texts or at least tell her I'm busy.

WTF? How do I handle this? What sort of response should I give?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
I was out with my friends and left my phone in the car. When I got back in my car, I was greeted with two texts from my gf.

The first, she texted me a pic and said "Goodnight. I love you".

30 mins later, she calls and then blows up with another text where she starts ranting about how I take too long to text her back, blah...blah...blah...it's irritating...blah...blah...blah...followed by an order to be prompt whenever she calls or texts or at least tell her I'm busy.

WTF? How do I handle this? What sort of response should I give?
You should never be apologetic in cases like this, if you are apologetic it will only reinforce this behavior.

I would turn this against her, if I were you, I would just say something like:
"I am disappointed, I didn't know you are this controlling"

Then go NC and don't reply for a couple of days and watch her begging for forgiveness.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on this post I'd say you're micromanaging, not a good place to be mentally. You shouldn't be worried about things like this, not even a little bit. At the same time, I'm not discouraging you from posting when you have questions but try and see where I'm coming from with this.

My response?

"My phone was in my car and you look REALLY crazy right about now."

I didn't have to plan this out, this is what came to mind immediately because the situation called for it and I'm not a doormat.

It's a childish tantrum and should be dealt with as such. This wouldn't make me angry but I'd tell her she's being a drama queen over nothing. She will most likely try to turn this against you, but you should swat it away like the unimportant fly that it is.

If she takes it further and starts trying to escalate things you remove yourself from the situation and let her be mad all on her own. She'll get over it.

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
Based on this post I'd say you're micromanaging, not a good place to be mentally. You shouldn't be worried about things like this, not even a little bit. At the same time, I'm not discouraging you from posting when you have questions but try and see where I'm coming from with this.

My response?

I didn't have to plan this out, this is what came to mind immediately because the situation called for it and I'm not a doormat.

It's a childish tantrum and should be dealt with as such. This wouldn't make me angry but I'd tell her she's being a drama queen over nothing. She will most likely try to turn this against you, but you should swat it away like the unimportant fly that it is.

If she takes it further and starts trying to escalate things you remove yourself from the situation and let her be mad all on her own. She'll get over it.
hahah man thats a good one.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
You should never be apologetic in cases like this, if you are apologetic it will only reinforce this behavior.

I would turn this against her, if I were you, I would just say something like:
"I am disappointed, I didn't know you are this controlling"

Then go NC and don't reply for a couple of days and watch her begging for forgiveness.
I used this and it worked. I told her I was driving and that I am disappointed in her and I couldn't believe she could be like this.

Next thing I know, she's calling and pleading that she didn't mean it like that...blah...blah and she's sorry.

Thanks.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
I used this and it worked. I told her I was driving and that I am disappointed in her and I couldn't believe she could be like this.

Next thing I know, she's calling and pleading that she didn't mean it like that...blah...blah and she's sorry.

Thanks.
Great job! I wish more men did things like this. It's a subtle but very powerful thing. It reinforces in her mind that you are in control and it instills the fear of loosing you.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:

My response?

I don't think he is micromanaging, I think it's the exact opposite, she is attempting to micromanage him by getting maid for not replying right away.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
Ignore it. Brush it off it's no big deal hamsters gonna hamster and she'll get over it. If she doesn't wanna let it go and insists on behaving like an overactive nagging agent of satan you just back off till she comes around like a pathetic apologetic kitten starving for your affections

"Nagging agent of Satan".....goddamn classic! I gotta remember that one.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
I don't think he is micromanaging, I think it's the exact opposite, she is attempting to micromanage him by getting maid for not replying right away.
Micromanaging in the sense that this issue needs more analysis than is necessary

My point is you don't want to have to "plan" a counter to this, if you're doing so it means you need to work on your confidence. Meaning your frame isn't where it should be.