Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl's parents hate me because I'm rich?!

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm dating this girl from a moderately well off family who she lives with.

I am quite wealthy at a young age (25) due to my own career choices and good fortune (not rich parents) and because of this I drive a nice BMW Z4 and dress well in decent brands like Tommy Hilfiger, CK, Polo etc…..

Apparently this girl's parents (who haven't even met me yet) - especially her father - already hate me because they she has told them about me (positively) and they interpret those things about me as meaning I am "self-important" and "think I'm better than everyone else".

The girl is great and definitely relationship material but I don't know I can overcome this hurdle if her parents have this pre-conceived notion about me and hate me from the outset.

Any advice would be appreciated.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They think you are an a$$hole who is going to fvck her and dump her. They want a beta guy who the girl can walk all over.

Jmurphy55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe meet them first and show them that their preconceived notion is incorrect?

Rex1971

Banned
Reaction score
I voted for Ross Perot even though he's a garbage human being.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
I am quite wealthy at a young age (25)
I don't know what their problem is, driving a Z4 is hardly considered wealthy.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
I don't know what their problem is, driving a Z4 is hardly considered wealthy.
had to comment on this lol

z4's are 30k gbp / 45K USD. this is not a cheap car lol.
he probably has his hous/apartment to pay for also.
he clearly wears expensive stuff as well.

stuff like this is not possible on a low income even if the car is leased and house/apartment rented.

In comparison to your typical 25 year old of which I am one, I would say he is rich.

To the OP: I'm glad I have my own business so I can comment on your unique situation which 99% of the population wouldnt get. Her dad/mum feel insuperior, and feel below you as in todays society, money and wealth is what we judge each others success on.

They're probably worried and paranoid because as others have said, theyre going to awesome your arrogant etc.

Most rich people either employed or self employed have got there through charm, wit and intelligence. D1cks do not become rich. It takes a nice amicable person that people like.

Oh yeah, theyre probably jealous, and next thing you know theyll probably be accusing you of being a drug dealer or some type of criminal lol.

If it were me I'd go with the flow and see what happens, its unlikely your going to marry this b1tch anyway so as long as you get in her parents good books and hers, she'll be sucking you off every night :)

FireStar

AgesDuctPro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? After you drive to her parents' house, have her give you a bj in the car. Then slap her @$$ blatantly in front of her dad.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
had to comment on this lol

z4's are 30k gbp / 45K USD. this is not a cheap car lol.
he probably has his hous/apartment to pay for also.
he clearly wears expensive stuff as well.

FireStar
I don't know about UK, but in the US you can buy a used Z4 in a a very good condition for around 18-20k. And just about anyone with average credit can buy one.

Also, Polo and Tommy are hardly considered designer clothes.

Now, if he drove a Gallardo or an R8 that would have been impressive for a 25 year old.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
Yeah pretty much any Tom, Diick, and Harry can wear lower end Tommy and Polo.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she starting drama by:

1. Letting her parents talk sh!t to her and not stick up for you.

2. Telling you about the drama her parents are starting.

If my folks got out of line like this I would set them straight quick and not burden any chick I was dating with the drama.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your Z4 is the Twin-Turbo i6 model, then her parents are just shaming you for the fact that you have a car with a BMW badge. I agree with the others, they probably think you're arrogant/gonna pump and dump etc... I personally wouldn't think anything of it and just let them decide in person rather than a random judgment.

If you do have the twin-turbo i6 model then good for you man. Not many people know about that car, and what it can do, in my opinion.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
I don't know about UK, but in the US you can buy a used Z4 in a a very good condition for around 18-20k. And just about anyone with average credit can buy one.

Now, if he drove a Gallardo or an R8 that would have been impressive for a 25 year old.
I have an R8 Abd other cars.

Eveyone else my age drives a 5k car.

I personally salute the OP for his acheivwments. It's all easy said BUT HARD DONE.

To OP- fvck the haters!

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
I have an R8 Abd other cars.

Eveyone else my age drives a 5k car.

I personally salute the OP for his acheivwments. It's all easy said BUT HARD DONE.

To OP- fvck the haters!
Judging by your spelling skills, I highly doubt you have the intelligence to earn enough money to buy an R8. Unless your parents bought it for you.

BigSteve28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a girls parents not like me from my possessions but girls themselves have thought me superficial. I'm 28, built a 350K house two years ago and live in TX where that builds you around a 3500 SQFT house which is pretty huge. Have a 2014 z51 corvette stringray in the garage and a 2012 ext cab Silverado. However in my experiences and I may be wrong a girls parents not liking you sometimes works in your benefit. The parents who think you're perfect and love you its like the girls doesn't like it for some reason.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
Judging by your spelling skills, I highly doubt you have the intelligence to earn enough money to buy an R8. Unless your parents bought it for you.
LOL. I was about to say the same thing.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Apparently this girl's parents (who haven't even met me yet) - especially her father - already hate me because they she has told them about me (positively) and they interpret those things about me as meaning I am "self-important" and "think I'm better than everyone else".
This doesn't make any sense.

who haven't even met me yet
Though by what she's told them, they hate you.

Something isn't right here. Either her family's got some screws loose, or she does.

Maybe she wants her parents to hate you. If she's got daddy issues, as, with opinionated controlling parents, she very well may have, then she's wanting to rebel, and therefore, from the get go, is leading her parents into not liking you.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the haters my keyboard is suffering problems at the time hence the spelling mistakes.
There are also several millionaire dyslexics.

Feel free to jump on my slightest flaw or even the OPs slightest flaws.