Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever had a positive response from simply staring at a girls cleavage?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a club last night and the usual story. Everyone except me could pull with ease. All my friends could dance up to the girls and within seconds those girls were all over them. I try it and they look at me like they have just stepped in sloppy cow dung with no shoes on.

Come the end of the night I was just waiting for the rest of my friends to be done as I was a bit pi55ed off with the night.

Then some woman walks by with massive cleavage in a very tight dress. Like this but a little bigger still http://www.graphicsdb.com/data/media/594/epicboobs.jpg
(but a bit older, late 20's early 30's)

I was pi55ed at my inability to pull so I just stared at them and made it deliberately obvious I was doing it. Like the other girl in the photo. I didn't care about freaking her out or offending her or anything by that point. The strange thing was that she liked it and was throwing flirty glances at me.
Obviously she was drunk but still.

A minute later I was squeezing them with my hands and she was liking it. Then a less attractive friend came and dragged her away.

Have you had many situations where an all pretence abandoned checking out like that produced a positive response? especially when you look straight down their tops.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea... all the time. Staring at t!ts and @ss can be part of my game. This is how you do it.

When she is talking about something let her catch you checking out her 'assets'. The key is that while you are checking her out, you MUST pay attention to what she is saying.

At some point she'll say something like "Hello! My eyes are up here!", or "Are you checking out my @ss."

When she does this, KEEP LOOKING AT her t!ts and @ss, and tell her, "You were saying..." then repeat back everything what saying and tell her to keep going on.... Women love this.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boobs.. Eyes.. Teeth.. Eyes.. Azz.. Face .... boobs .. eyes again...

Don't just stare at her tits.. act like you have seen some before.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
Boobs.. Eyes.. Teeth.. Eyes.. Azz.. Face .... boobs .. eyes again...

Don't just stare at her tits.. act like you have seen some before.
But I no longer cared by that point.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rare to get a positive response from doing this. I'd chalk it up to a fluke. She was probably just drunk as hell and thought you were cute. Plus like you said, you were indifferent and probably didn't act awkward or ashamed when she saw you do it. The only way i can think of off hand of this being part of your game is if you're having a frank, casual discussion with a girl about cleavage or something.

For example, i was at a bar with this girl i kinda know but want to bang. She had a pushup bra on, which she never wears, so it came up in conversation. We'd talk casually about her boobs and i'd just stare at her tits while talking to her, fully aware that she was seeing me do it. She thought it was funny, but she had been blatantly hitting on me the whole night and was drunker than I and was into me, so this isnt normally a good strategy for the 9's and 10's who already have inflated egos at the bar with their fvcking tight dressess and pushup bras. In that case, you want to be the guy who DOESNT stare at her tits and make her go "why isn't this guy slobbering all over me like the other guys? He must either be gay or a fvcking pimp."

I mean yes you want to be a sexual guy who gets turned on by girls and is comfortable being sexual with them and blah blah, but do guys that get laid all the time go around desperately staring at tits? No. I'd say 90% of the time it's a good rule of thumb not to stare at the boobies. You can glance, especially if she's blatantly into you and checking you out.