Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are BPD because they don't respect you

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
How many of you have ever wondered how a BPD woman holds down a job? Don't you find it suspicious that they can somehow control themselves and keep their emotions in check for an employer but not for the man in their lives?

How often do they flake out, lose their phone, forget to respond, etc. When the boss needs them? Or when they get a call for a job interview? Or even for their parents, friends, etc.?

Its funny that so many men haven't noticed this flaky BPD behavior from women exists almost exclusively in romantic relationships.

Now to provide some perspective... I have seen some women behave this way at work too. HOWEVER, in 100% of cases it was when the woman planned to quit her job or was already going on interviews for another job. So do the math.

BPD is usually by design. Women can control themselves.. but choose not to because they have no fear of retribution.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
With the number of guys her typing about all the BPD women they meet, you would think that we are post-Zombie apocalypse.

What BPD means on SoSuave is that some guy cannot figure a chick out or know how to handle her and so she's the problem, not him.

LOL

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac, there are quite a bit of women who have bpd. Here are some interesting statistics:

85% of people suffering from BPD are women and officially account for 4 to 6% of the United States' population. Doing the math. Somewhere between 8.7% and 13% of women in the U.S. are afflicted with this grave condition.

That would be about 7.5 million women in the US who have this issue. That's the women that are diagnosed, that number is higher believe me. To average it out that's about 150k women per state that have this issue and you LOL it? LOL it until one has ruined your life.

The one thing that I have learned though, is that all women have something wrong with them. Some bit of emotional twine that they just can't keep wrapped too tightly, that will eventually come unwrapped if you spend enough time with them. It is unfortunate that they choose to behave like they do but like Poon said, they don't have any fear of retribution. A woman can always walk away from a marriage or relationship easier than a man can. They can start up new relationships easier and don't get blasted by the courts. That is the world that we live in. If I had it to do all over again and could go back and give myself at 18 some advice: Just date them, don't marry them!! Under and circumstances!!! Now matter how good the sex is!!! No matter how loving they seem!!!! It is a lie and a way of deceiving you into doing what they want. However, they never seem to really know what they want. One minute they want the good guy and the next minute they are getting taken to pound town by the bad boy. I can almost guarantee you if we as men could see the bad behavior that our girlfriends and wives engaged in before they met us, we would probably run screaming the other direction in most cases.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highSpeed said:
Tictac, there are quite a bit of women who have bpd. Here are some interesting statistics:

85% of people suffering from BPD are women and officially account for 4 to 6% of the United States' population. Doing the math. Somewhere between 8.7% and 13% of women in the U.S. are afflicted with this grave condition.

That would be about 7.5 million women in the US who have this issue. That's the women that are diagnosed, that number is higher believe me. To average it out that's about 150k women per state that have this issue and you LOL it? LOL it until one has ruined your life.

The one thing that I have learned though, is that all women have something wrong with them. Some bit of emotional twine that they just can't keep wrapped too tightly, that will eventually come unwrapped if you spend enough time with them. It is unfortunate that they choose to behave like they do but like Poon said, they don't have any fear of retribution. A woman can always walk away from a marriage or relationship easier than a man can. They can start up new relationships easier and don't get blasted by the courts. That is the world that we live in. If I had it to do all over again and could go back and give myself at 18 some advice: Just date them, don't marry them!! Under and circumstances!!! Now matter how good the sex is!!! No matter how loving they seem!!!! It is a lie and a way of deceiving you into doing what they want. However, they never seem to really know what they want. One minute they want the good guy and the next minute they are getting taken to pound town by the bad boy. I can almost guarantee you if we as men could see the bad behavior that our girlfriends and wives engaged in before they met us, we would probably run screaming the other direction in most cases.
Come on man! Grow a pair of balls dammit and live your life, not the life a woman wants you to live! You let her affect you this bad, you let her do all that sh!t to you. It's no one's fault but yours. The saying is, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". You have w/o a doubt given her more than one chance if she had fvcked you over as hard as you say.

A woman has fallen in love with you for a reason: because of who you are. When you let them change you, you are no longer the same person. The loved the person who they met, not the person they left. They subconsciously will try to make you change, but they don't want you to because they love you for how you are.

Now that is one issue with women that will never be fixed. However, because you let someone affect you that much to change yourself and your life, I must ask you this: What kind of a man are you?

When it comes down to it all, you are the real one at fault. You know women will try to change you. And you blame them for all of your problems that they seem to have caused whenever you are with them. But since you know that they will change you, doesn't that mean that you can no longer blame them? This is weak behavior. Men cannot be weak!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
So you have a 5% chance 7,500,000/150,000,000 of ever meeting a BPD woman in the USA.

Yes women have things wrong with them.

But unless you are sleeping with one eye open for fear of waking with a pair of scissors sticking in your chest, you are dealing with a woman not a BPD woman.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look guys, I had this white picket fence idea in mind and it was a mistake for sure. Such a thing does not exist. However, it is only after a couple of mistakes that I have learned this.

I'm not saying that every woman is BPD but let's not pretend that there are not a bunch of them out there, they are out there. So, in my state there are about 15 million people. Out of those 15 million, there are about 7 million women. About 150k of them are BPD, again there are more than that, those are just the diagnosed ones. Your odds of running into one of those are not that low.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally people are getting it.

As I think zekko said, 99% of the guys on this site are beta. When they get burned it was because the woman was "BPD".

I hope that the number of BPD/whining posts go down. If you date a BPD, you need to look into yourself as to what type of women you're going after. The woman is probably acting this way because she knows you can't control your penis, and like Poon King said it's virtually guaranteed she's not doing that at work.

If a man comes on here to complain about an ex, that means he's a puss.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy, please stop with the shaming. So every guy that has made a mistake is a puss? We are here to learn and to support one another in some small way. My ex is a diagnosed BPD, I know I made a mistake but that does not mean that I asked for it. I've served my country, played semi-pro sports, boxed, kick boxed and did judo. I've taken my fair share of broken bones, concussions and even a dislocated joint. Puss is not in my dictionary, but everyone needs to vent. Everyone can hide who they are, so don't say you can't ever be fooled.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac, 150k per state is not rare. I would not say common but not rare either. I also read a story several years ago that gave statistic of 1 in every 4 women has some type of emotional problem. That's 1 in 4 for god's sake man! 1 in every 4 women you meet may have depression disorders, anxiety disorder, OCD disorders, BPD disorder, bi-polar, eating disorders, there are quite a number of women out there who have loads of baggage.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highSpeed said:
skinnyguy, please stop with the shaming. So every guy that has made a mistake is a puss? We are here to learn and to support one another in some small way. My ex is a diagnosed BPD, I know I made a mistake but that does not mean that I asked for it. I've served my country, played semi-pro sports, boxed, kick boxed and did judo. I've taken my fair share of broken bones, concussions and even a dislocated joint. Puss is not in my dictionary, but everyone needs to vent. Everyone can hide who they are, so don't say you can't ever be fooled.
Complaining does NOTHING.

This is a self improvement forum. If you're just going to whine like a girl, go to Loveshack.

I actually dated sort of a crazy girl when I was 20 but I learned from it moved on. Maybe you're a war veteran, but that doesn't mean you're good at screening women. I just want guys to start taking responsibility for their actions. Is that too much to ask?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've been terrible with women most of my life. I've suffered from self-esteem and self worth issues for most of my life, even with all of the things that I have accomplished. I should have started with loving myself first before I could get with any chicks. However, I made mistakes. I'm learning from them but believe I'm going to take more lumps before it is all over. I'm not whining but I think anyone's story of dealing with women in today's day and age can be a cautionary tale for other young men. I may not be able to go back and give my 18 year old self advice but I can give some other young buck advice and maybe prevent them from the misery I have done to myself. My one piece of advice for any young man is this: Date, don't marry them. And if for some reason, you have to marry them, for god's sake have an iron clad prenup!!!!!

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
With the number of guys her typing about all the BPD women they meet, you would think that we are post-Zombie apocalypse.

What BPD means on SoSuave is that some guy cannot figure a chick out or know how to handle her and so she's the problem, not him.

LOL
I've been arguing this for three days, where were you guys on that other thread? lol.

Guys talk about "BPD" chicks like we got a bunch of licensed psychiatrists running around. Little do they know, people who actually have BPD can't hide it because they spend a lot of time thinking about killing themselves, depressed, & self harming.

Finally some dudes with some sense. This other guy had the nerve to say that some dude getting involved with a "BPD" chick was not HIS FAULT.

Wtf?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

This is a self improvement forum. If you're just going to whine like a girl, go to Loveshack.

I actually dated sort of a crazy girl when I was 20 but I learned from it moved on. Maybe you're a war veteran, but that doesn't mean you're good at screening women. I just want guys to start taking responsibility for their actions. Is that too much to ask?
Alright alright enough bashing.

Self-improvement right? highspeed is allowed to vent because it allows us to analyze what problems he has/had and we can advise him on how to fix them. It isn't healthy to keep issues all to yourself and never talk about them either. He also isn't whining, I just didn't like when he wrote how all women are deceiving you into giving them what they want and how they all will change you for certain.

Although, he is right on how they aren't that hard to find. 4-6 out of 100 people are diagnosed BPDs according to him. I see well over 100 people a day so if that's the case then I see BPDs much more common than I would have thought. They aren't common, but aren't hard to find either if the stats are correct.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
They aren't common, but aren't hard to find either if the stats are correct.
This statement is a contradiction dude. That's like saying, "They're rare, but easy to find if you look."

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rare but easy to find if you look? If its rare, then it would not be easy to find if you look. Seriously, if 5 women out of a 100 you run into have BPD, then you are running into a good bit of them. That's not rare. That's not the point and venting isn't the point either. It is about letting other younger guys know that they are out there and you need to protect yourself. Protect your hearts and your wallets young men.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
statistics aside, hopefully from reading some of these posts about alleged BPD girls, guys will recognize one if they have never met or been involved with one before. Whatever the numbers are, they are out there. I've said it before, I'm thankful that I had the experience that I did with a damaged woman. I don't know if she was diagnosed BPD or not. But it taught me a few things. Yes, one of those things is that I need to screen women that I date better. I got out before she had a long term effect on me, but she did have an effect nonetheless.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highSpeed said:
rare but easy to find if you look? If its rare, then it would not be easy to find if you look. Seriously, if 5 women out of a 100 you run into have BPD, then you are running into a good bit of them. That's not rare. That's not the point and venting isn't the point either. It is about letting other younger guys know that they are out there and you need to protect yourself. Protect your hearts and your wallets young men.
BPD women aren't predators preying on innocent helpless men. Stop making it seem that way.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
This statement is a contradiction dude. That's like saying, "They're rare, but easy to find if you look."
Rare is a stronger word than uncommon. And generally speaking, if you look for something, your chances of finding it go up.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

This is strange coming from the master whiner of why blonde, vapid, white, sorority girls won't date him.