Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel like a dumbass

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was working on this assignment in university with this HB7. I'm not trying to bang her, I am trying to make friends with her because she is friends with sooo many HBs. Anyway, we had a right answer for the assignment but I thought it was wrong and convinced her that it was wrong but it was actually right, so we both got it wrong and I feel like a dunce for convincing her to put the wrong answer down. any ideas on how to recover from that? It wasn't worth very much.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her and commiserate over it. Don't take personal responsibility for it but make it out to be a mistake on both of your parts (or ideally her mistske) and see where its at.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always know that with women, it's not a problem until you vocalize it. So just keep mum about it.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever get anywhere with this girl.. she will use this to **** test you and she prolly already told all her friends about it.

Tuff one.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny is called for here, along with lots of confidence. "Haha yea fvcked that one up, good thing I am so awesome". That kind of thing.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Always know that with women, it's not a problem until you vocalize it. So just keep mum about it.
this

never mention it again

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Double This. ****y and funny. Tell her Double or nothing on the next one. Laugh it off and proceed. This little bs will not affect anything unless you let it.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean it is kind of funny because I was soooo ****y and whenever my ****iness meets academics I phuck things up. I was basically making fun of other people for being stupid and then it turns out they were right and I am the one that is stupid.. It looks bad. But on the other hand, they didn't know **** and everyone was just copying answers from who knows where and hoping they were right. Not one person could explain how they got their answer because they were all just cheating including this batch. So I don't know why I should feel bad, I don't think I will be sharing my answers and opinions with others in the future on this sh*t though because it is way more headache than it is worth. Also I am going to ask her to come hang out and study with me again and see if she is down.