Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make dating more fulfilling?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was much younger, I dated to find love. I found love, then I found heartache, then I found wisdom through experience. As I got older and matured, I realized that while a loving connection with a woman is nice...its too much for me. By too much, I mean that I am not able to handle being that vulnerable or emotionally available anymore. At least not right now.

Ive tried dating to find sex and companionship. Casual sex was ok for a little bit...but I always felt like it wasnt my thing. Aside from the riskiness of it, the sex was usually not the best...as it takes time to feel someone out. (Plus many young women just lack skill or passion in bed imo). Best sex Ive had has always been with a FWB. And if I did the FWB thing, Id get companionship too, but it'd be missing the deeper stuff. But then again, the deeper stuff leads to needing to be vulnerable...and usually has some sort of drama.

So basically...have you ever just reflected on your dating life and thought "What the hell am I doing? And can I ever be happy...not just content...but really happy". I dont want a relationship right now because its too much for me...but even something light like a fwb friend arrangement leaves me unfulfilled. Its weird...bouncing from one woman to the next isnt my thing...but sticking to one freaks me out too.

Like right now I dont feel like any sort of dating arrangement would have me really fulfilled. Is this a rut? Or am I realizing something new about this whole dating thing? Im late 20s btw if that makes a difference. Maybe some guys with a little experience have felt like this before.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that women in general don't make you happy.

For me I'd like to have a carousel of 2-3 women who are very high interest and want to bang my brains out lol. It's one thing if you think they're hot but it's another thing if they think you're a sex God.

I used to think that a relationship was wanted but I'm not so sure. If I get married she canNOT be a nagger. I'm getting some pressure to get married but it probably won't happen before I'm 40.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take a break from women in general for a bit to clear your head. Then do what you think would work. But if it were me, I could honestly say that I'd risk getting vulnerable again. I mean after I'm done feeling sad or depressed about whatever, I always feel super happy and confident again, more than I was before I even became sad/depressed. You know what the saying is man, 'you gotta risk it to get the biscuit'.

And if something doesn't work out right for ya, then hey, you got us man. :up:

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is going to fulfill you, work on emptying yourself instead.

You've got be vulnerable in life in order to enjoy it, but that doesnt mean you have to give everything for a woman. Once you understand that she (nor anything else) can fulfill you the whole thing will seem a lot less serious.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I am young, only 23, but I think you will meet the right girl very soon and you will be happy. I think with time you realise more an more that an existance without love is hollow, and if this is Blue thinking, then so be it. But to love another human you must love yourself and achieve yourself I think. I wish you all the best and may you find a perfect NUMBER ONE (couse hey, love is love, but you gotta have some on the side, it dont hurt the love quite the opposite, it makes women go insane when they do it not us).

In my dreams I have this Numero Uno with a tight pvssy and an everchanging Numero Duo with a wide throat. I realised for my love is the strongest when I cheat - couse when my girl, for example, came back and lied on the same sheets I ****ed another 2 hours earlier, expecting to feel guilty and all, my d1ck magically went harder than ever before every time, even when it was completely depleted, you must know what Im talking about. Not that I cheat all the time, but hell I do it, or did it... But Im still a kid, what do I know...

In the end, I stopped dwelling on **** much, couse I made my conlusions:

1. For a man to feel good in a relationship, she must make him feel like hes the ONLY one. At least for me its this way. The more a girl is showing she has "options", the colder I grow. I dont understand men who get hooked on this method, its like the whole thing is upside down and shes the one with the d1ck.

2. For females to feel good, quite the opposite, they love the competition, even if its something as innocent as other women checking you out on the street.

My longest (hold on a sec, and only one) LTR was 2,5 years, with a very very disturbed girl, from a family of criminals etc etc...

It made me realise something - there ARE good women, after the experience I have I can spot them on the instant, same as the psychos, but a guy like me dont deserve them good girls, I dont want to deal with them couse Im an asshat and deserve an evil ***** thats it. They aint bad, theyre just evil. And thats not some Blue pill thinking, its a fact. I mean I started smoking and drinking and other things at like 13, and 10 years later I havent achieved jack ****, I will, Im working on it man, but right now all I can offer to a female is well... good looks, some wit, some c0ck and a jackass for a boyfriend. Couse there are much important things in my life than some girl, bros before hoes, money over *****es ALWAYS but still Im abit shaky. I know Im just starting to develop, I see real low bastards, stealing the woman of their best buddy and all that I mean this is beyond me, this is supreme evil. But **** *****es man, hell ye I will cheat. Or more like, I wont go THAT serious with someone for the next few years.

I really hope you are past this time and are ready to create the cozy warmth a good woman needs to feel happy. Good luck.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Get a better woman
Your missing the point. Having even the best woman likely wouldnt change how I feel about dating right now.
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You disqualified yourself from every form of female interaction haha....Ive always found a way to cram them into my life even when broke and unemployed lol (sometimes to my detriment)....relationships are "the point" of it all, although those can become just as empty and repetitive as ons to be sure.
Lol I did disqualify myself. I wish I could figure out what would make me happy in dating. Right now Im just coasting along.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you are 100% comfortable in your own self, you will never fully be satisfied in your life. It has taken me many years to figure this out. Once I did, everything else fell into place(marriage, kids, etc...).

Good luck,

DTL