Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex (oneitis) stays with abusive boyfriend

wgtsykd

Reaction score
Alright so i've probably made a mistake but i couldn't help myself. Been in contact with met ex (oneitis) again, i did not contact her but she contacted me and invited me over a couple of times now for 1 month. I usually get in late and stay through the night up until dawn until i decide to leave. She's my ex and because of her boyfriend no intimacy, but yeah we can do that talk for hours on end and keep it interesting without much silences. Very upbeat and fun girl to be around and yeah i actually do have fun with her regardless of there being intimacy.

Anyhow she is bored, complains about her boyfriend. He used to live in with her but now pulls back to his parents house more often. They get in fights, he sleeps and eats at her place but barely support her financially or cleans up. Lying about stuff. When there he hangs out at her place, probably bangs her and plays his Xbox. And when they get into a fight and mister doesn't like it he picks up his Xbox and walks out. Lies about stuff to her and refuses to help her with any problems she might have. I understand they don't see each other that much anymore either 1 maybe 2 times a week.

Of course a lot of alpha in there doing whatever the hell he wants, she complains about it but doesn't leave him for it. Seems like a clear cut case of women not knowing what they want but showing what they want by staying with such guys.

Kept her from complaining about him or doing anything that puts me into the girlfriend role. Just hanging talking with her for my enjoyment nothing more or less. But yeah i wonder if i should do anything more than this or keep her as a low key friend.

I am not desperate to get her back but i do know it could potentially be a very good one for me as we connect on a lot of levels. When i used to roll with her i was pretty much AFC but have polished up a lot since then, i can see she notices, respects me and enjoys having me around but where to go from here... Any suggestions?

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
with the title its self and your whole "justification" says enough,, why give a **** about her,, continue your own path.. forget her ..