Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Expensive fvckfest trips=bad b**ch

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
This rule has pretty much always stood, but is getting more true with modern woman. If a chick goes on a trip by herself/with "girlfriends" to a fvckfest location like Florida, Vegas, Jamaica, etc: they aren't right for anyone.

The chicks who do this go on a trip once or twice a year, and usually someone else is paying for most of it, if not everything. The women are always spoiled, high maintenance, slutty, and are so used to these trips that they're expecting to go every year.

Preaching to the choir here but these women don't go to known wild, sex crazed, liquor filled cities to not fvck around. EVERY woman I've ever known who goes on these kinds of trips all have slutty sides. They wh0re around these places because no one knows them there, and they know they can get away with it.

How you can use this knowledge to your advantage is when talking to them early on bring up spring/summer/fall and see if they bring up any kind of "girlfriends getaway" BS.

Thought I'd share some wisdom with you all.

Rock on :rockon:

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
What about the Alps on a skiing trip lo
Would depend on the resort, and who went along with her. If it was a place like the ski resort from Hot Tub Time Machine and she went along with only female friends, then the answer would likely be yes. I know a kind of wild chick who talks about a ski resort she visits most winters, and I KNOW this chick fvcks around on her husband.

Just a rule of thumb if a group of chicks go on a short vacation together to a place known for its wild nature, then chances are the chicks are wild.

dannycc

Don Juan
Reaction score
EveryPostHere said:
This rule has pretty much always stood, but is getting more true with modern woman. If a chick goes on a trip by herself/with "girlfriends" to a fvckfest location like Florida, Vegas, Jamaica, etc: they aren't right for anyone.

The chicks who do this go on a trip once or twice a year, and usually someone else is paying for most of it, if not everything. The women are always spoiled, high maintenance, slutty, and are so used to these trips that they're expecting to go every year.

Preaching to the choir here but these women don't go to known wild, sex crazed, liquor filled cities to not fvck around. EVERY woman I've ever known who goes on these kinds of trips all have slutty sides. They wh0re around these places because no one knows them there, and they know they can get away with it.

How you can use this knowledge to your advantage is when talking to them early on bring up spring/summer/fall and see if they bring up any kind of "girlfriends getaway" BS.

Thought I'd share some wisdom with you all.

Rock on :rockon:
You are just incredibly bitter. Here is a short list of the women you hate:

1. young women who hang out with old women

2. older women who hang out with young women

3. any woman who goes on a vacation and/or a roadtrip.

Where do you come up with this sh--?!?

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
Can't stop a girl from ****ing around same way she can't stop you...so get over it...every woman is slutty,you just need to decide which slut to go to

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such bull****. Sorority girls, as a rule, go on these trips as a group every year. At least 60% of them are not "****ing around," I'd venture to guess. Being in a very good fraternity at a good school offered me insight into this kind of insecure worry mongering. It ain't true, girls will follow friends to certain destinations, but not all will follow them in action.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannycc said:
You are just incredibly bitter. Here is a short list of the women you hate:

1. young women who hang out with old women

2. older women who hang out with young women

3. any woman who goes on a vacation and/or a roadtrip.

Where do you come up with this sh--?!?
This.

Shut up dude. This doesn't even make any sense, stop the over generalizations, the bitterness, and the overall woman hate. And Work on YOUR game.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your posts all scream out "justification for my homosexuality" and/or failure with women.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right OP.

Women have lost there way

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have long been known to go on sex tourism trips to Jamaica. It's nothing new. There are male Jamaican prostitutes that earn a living off of banging American female sex tourists.

I personally don't have a problem with it since American men go to Thailand or Mexico for sex tourism.

Here in Los Angeles, every weekend groups of men drive down to Tijuana and go to all the brothels down there.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
OP is accurate, add in music festivals.
This too. But there are exceptions.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love puppet accounts from AFCs/women saying how wrong I am, and how I need to work on my game. My eyes are open and I understand the way things work in the modern world.

I don't have the candy coated, Disney movie, chocolate and rose ideas you idiots have. You're pretty much are all like "WOMEN R GWEAT. NONE OF THEM FVCK AROUND. WORK ON YOUR'RE GAYME" meanwhile you make posts (with other accounts ofcourse) saying "MY GURLFWEND WONT RESPECT ME. SHE SAID SHE'S ENTITLED 2 FVK AWOND ON ME AND SNAP CHAT OTHER GUYS." You can't deny the way a lot of these women truly are forever.....well you can, and sadly that what most new sosuave members are doing these days :confused:

If you guys didn't believe any of this stuff I said, you wouldn't be commenting, and my threads would be ignored if they were so wrong. I especially love the one defending women that said "I NO SORIORITY GURLS. I WENT TO EITHER A PREPPY PRIVATE COLLEGE OR SMALL COMMUNITY COLLEGE AND THEY HAVE TO!!!!! HAVE TO!!!!!!! GO ON THESE FVCKFEST TRIPS. THEY DON'T FVCK AROUND. I'M MAKING THE JUDGEMENT FROM JUST ONE SCHOOL." :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Meanwhile I've actually had a lot of experience with sorority girls from different states and know people who have been out with them, but what I say is wrong :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Just more people resisting the bitter truth of the modern woman.

"Where did you get this information?" From my studies ofcourse. From real life experience, and not *****ing at the computer screen like you all do.

If Pook or any of the other legendary sosuave members posted today God knows the idiots they'd have to deal with. This site has definitely decayed over time. But we need some brave voice to speak the truth of the way things are these days. Sure, I'll never be as known as Pook, but if I can help atleast one guy struggling in the modern world with my wisdom, my mission would be complete.

I am EveryPostHere and "we're here to fvck s**t up" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se0HnTUTOMY

ROCK ON :rockon:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are women more likely to engage in sex in an unfamiliar, exotic environment with less scrutiny than they would receive at home? WELL DUH! Some of the "nuh-uh!" replies here are absurd. Women F LOTS, and they F the most when they feel excited and not watched. It's not THAT behavior that determines their quality, but the level of IMPULSIVITY accompanying.

1. Girl goes on vacation at beach, meets dude, hangs out for a couple days, starts F-ing him, NBD. We've all been there, good clean fun. God Bless the PILL!

2. Girl goes on vacation at beach, gives a BJ to some dude in a men's bathroom of a club the first time she goes out. Hooks up in similar ways with 3 more guys that week. AVOID!

and to preempt moronic false double standards from the "ladies" in the thread

3. Guy goes on vacation at beach, gets a BJ from a girl the first night, bangs three other girls that week. GOOD JOB! Why not a double standard? LISTEN VERY CLOSELY, the cultural factors involved in how the sexes seek and obtain sex are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. Women can eat whenever they want, guy never knows where his next meal is coming from, APPLES... ORANGES.

What the guy DOES know as sure as he knows anything is if he doesn't pursue, he doesn't GET. Women? They can lay in their beds at home, dial random numbers of guys they find attractive from their phone or FB... and get laid perpetually, all day long, without leaving their bed. The end of the fake double standard. You're welcome. Only a truly tiny fraction of a % of men have the same sexual opportunities available to them as even below average women, ONLY men in that tiny few can ever be called "male slts." The rest of us are just playing the odds, with runs and dry spells that women DO NOT HAVE.

How to capitalize on this? It can work with something as mundane as a lake cabin or even less. Water is powerful, could be a river even, get them around water and they F more. We've all known this since HS. How do you respond to it? You capitalize on it. Even mundane dates at home can be positioned as "exotic adventures" if done right. Basically it involves getting them in a somewhat unfamiliar environment, raising heart rate and adrenaline, shifting locations as much as possible. You can create that excitement in any date, don't have to go to the beach to do it.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read pook you'd know he was all about inner game/confidence and working on yourself, not whining like a little bîtch about how women are always on social media and what they do on vacation, then raging on anyone who disagrees with him and accusing them of setting up fake accounts like some kind of delusional child.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point me to threads where I am whining about womans behavior, I consistently advocate men working on themselves and getting better and not being dependent on women.

Considering the amount of vitriol that gets spewed at me on here Id say I am pretty civil with my reactions, you should see some of the hate mail in my inbox. Lol.. Ridiculous.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see where thats the case, im calling out the OP for making repeated garbage threads.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
Women have long been known to go on sex tourism trips to Jamaica. It's nothing new. There are male Jamaican prostitutes that earn a living off of banging American female sex tourists.
Uhhh I don't really get why a woman needs a prostitute unless she's extremely old, very morbidly obese, or something serious is "wrong" with her lol

There are so many thirsty dudes to choose from if they're desperate, why would they need to pay?

dannycc

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the way you judge others is the way you judge yourself. You have a very negative and unhealthy attitude towards women and sexuality, meaning you likely have a very negative view of yourself and your own sexuality.

The fact of the matter is, you can't change how women behave or think. You can't control them. And judging them only hurts you.

Focus on what you can change: your negative feelings, negative emotions and anger. Good luck, man.