Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cars & Women

B

BlueAlpha1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

I am in the market for a new car. Paying cash so going back a few years because of the rapid depreciation. Looking at a 07-10 most likely. Can't afford a Lamborghini, Camaro, or Viper but looking at...

Ford Mustang
BMW
Chrysler Sebring
Mercedes Benz

Is there any validity to this video or are cars overrated?

B

BlueAlpha1

Of course I would. I want to have sex with beautiful women, superficial or philosophical.

So since you answered a question with a question let me ask you a question. Are you here because you're under the impression that cars, muscles and money don't matter and you're trying to find pickup tips to find your "one"?

Thefakeslimshady

Don Juan
Reaction score
bmw And benz are going to be very expensive for upkeep and maintenance probably gonna run you double the cost compared to the other two.but they probably would catch the attention of some women when they see your keys. I wouldn't get a Chrysler Sebring because I don't even know what a Chrysler Sebring is.I'm pretty sure no girl knows what that is either. Sounds like a minivan. The mustang should pull you girls.younger girls.plus American parts are really cheap.

get a prius lol. Nothing like zero carbon emission to get a girl wet.

MattR1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 2014 Corvette Stingray decked out. It ran about 75K and I had to wait 6 months for it to come in. It does attract a lot of attention, probably the wrong attention if you want someone to like you for you. However, it does help getting laid by superficial girls and honestly who doesn't like getting laid by hot superficial girls. Chicks love corvettes man. You can probably find like a 09 on the market for about 30 grand here in Texas atleast. It might have about 40K miles on it but any 09 or so typically will.

A lot of them are babied because the majority of the guys who have them are older retired types, not younger guys like myself. I've had one since I was 26 and insurance droped. I also have a full size truck that I haul my boat in and stuff. I keep the car in the garage and break it out on good weather days, or when I go downtown to the bars. And you are absolutely right, muscles, nice things, money, cars etc it all helps.

B

BlueAlpha1

Lol, I kind of put the Sebring in there as "which one does not belong." They're nice looking and easier on the dollar but you're right, not a luxury car.

Once the Mustang changed in '05 it became pretty beastly and I think even a Pokémon master could clean up in one. You can get one for about $6500 and they haven't changed all that much in 10 years since.

I love the guy in this video. Shows the true nature of American women.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a car based on your income or earnings. Do the calculation. Something around 10% is great. Avoid GM and Chrysler. Ford, Toyota, Honda, Mazda and Nissan are good.

For luxury, Mercedes is good. Again, if you do the math and can afford it. Audi maintenance and parts are expensive. They break down often and easily so it adds up in the long run.

I don't know how wealthy you are but my personal advise would be to pick a car that can get you from point A to B in the cheapest and most dependable way. Don't buy one just to attract women.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live?

Try and determine what whips the ladies are into in your area & what kind of ladies you're looking to attract.

Personally I have a 2014 Hyundai Genesis R Spec sedan. It performs well, sends a mature & sophisticated image, but yet practical. It doesn't attract gold diggers like a BMW or Benz would but really is nearly every bit as nice.

Around these parts women really go wild over pickup trucks, this is the Midwest after all, but I don't really dig country girls. Driving something different can really attract attention. I helped someone do a resto-mod on a '67 Corvette Stingray fastback coupe that came equipped with the original L71 tri-power 427 c.i. V-8 and took it cruising to a spot where a lot of the pickup truck crowd hangs out, it REALLY turned heads. Guys and girls both were asking tons of questions and wanting to peek under the hood.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a truck. Not a grocery getting SUV, a truck. A Ford F150, a Chevy Silverado, or a Dodge Ram. No better vehicle for a man to have IMO.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:

I am in the market for a new car. Paying cash so going back a few years because of the rapid depreciation. Looking at a 07-10 most likely. Can't afford a Lamborghini, Camaro, or Viper but looking at...

Ford Mustang
BMW
Chrysler Sebring
Mercedes Benz

Umm what? Since when is Camaro in the same league as Lamborghini or even Viper?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
hahaha thanks for the laugh. So true

OP, cant go wrong with an 05-09 Mustang. Had one for a couple years, modded to around 500 hp and I never had any problems with it. Only problem is gunna be finding one with relatively low miles that has been taken care of. Just get a 2011 GT for low 20s if you can afford it. The new 5.0s will be the best bang for your buck

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
If you'll buy a car to impress women, you're gonna have a bad time.
Yeah, only works if the vehicle is a ***** magnet that you LIKE driving.

I could potentially pull way more tail around here if I had a lifted pickup with camo accents, and flowmasters & such but I really prefer my upscale sedan because of how quiet, smooth, comfortable and powerful it is. I have the 17 speaker Lexicon sound system in it too which makes commuting a real pleasure.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:

Ford Mustang
BMW
Chrysler Sebring
Mercedes Benz

You can afford a BMW and a Mercedes but not a Camaro..? What? Vitaly is a prankster by the way. Don't buy a car unless you actually WANT it. Buying something for someone else is the wrong way to go... The thing about German imports is that they're all expensive. In fact, anything European is expensive. Except maybe Volkswagen. Don't buy a Mustang.

I'm guessing your budget is around $20-$30k, so with that being said I would STRONGLY recommend a 2010-213 SS Camaro. You can get one used for around $20k in pretty good condition. Maybe even switch to team Dodge and buy a R/T Challenger too!

I also recommend the current gen Scion FR-S. I see a lot of college kids driving around with this thing and I personally don't blame them. Sporty look, Toyota engine, 25-30 MPG, FR layout, around $20k, what else is there to know!?

If you can get your hands on a Subaru WRX Impreza, then I recommend that as well. You may not like the obnoxious Turbo though. If not, then the Subaru Legacy is a great choice as well, they even have a model with AWD.

If you're looking for a Luxury car, then the Infiniti G35/G37, Lexus ISF, and Acura TL are ALL great choices. Nissan, Toyota, and Honda are all great and reliable brands. European imports are expensive. Don't be fooled by the price tag.

Dgwizdal brought up the 2014-2015 slick Cadillac CTS-V as well... Highly recommend that. Very classy car. Not to mention if you save up an extra $40k... You can get your hands on a Sport Premium model which is is a hell of a base platform for a Gran Tourer, if you're a tuner that is.

Another classy and slick car is the current gen Dodge R/T Charger.' Has a nice bad *ss look to it in my opinion.

old married dude The Hyundai Genesis is also an excellent choice... Didn't think Hyundai had it in them but they made one nice ride. I know a guy who owns one and he made it look, and sound, so clean.

Happy car hunting's!

Bokanovsky said:
I don't consider this a Camaro, but the current gen Z/28 Camaro can match up to both of those brands.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Don't buy a Mustang.

I'm guessing your budget is around $20-$30k, so with that being said I would STRONGLY recommend a 2010-213 SS Camaro. You can get one used for around $20k in pretty good condition. Maybe even switch to team Dodge and buy a R/T Challenger too!
:crackup: this guy hating on the Mustang. Funny cuz I literally just met a tow truck driver that had a 2011 Camaro SS and sold it to get a Mustang after the Camaro was constantly in the shop. He also said that he made the decision to get a mustang based on the fact that he tows more broken down camaros than mustangs by far so he knew it wasn't just his car.

Ive had 3 Mustangs, 2005 V6, 2005 GT that was supercharged and I drove the piss out of it all the time, and a 2011 GT that was also supercharged and driven hard. No problems with any of them. Cheap, reliable, badass cars.

I rest my case.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
:crackup: this guy hating on the Mustang. Funny cuz I literally just met a tow truck driver that had a 2011 Camaro SS and sold it to get a Mustang after the Camaro was constantly in the shop. He also said that he made the decision to get a mustang based on the fact that he tows more broken down camaros than mustangs by far so he knew it wasn't just his car.

Ive had 3 Mustangs, 2005 V6, 2005 GT that was supercharged and I drove the piss out of it all the time, and a 2011 GT that was also supercharged and driven hard. No problems with any of them. Cheap, reliable, badass cars.

I rest my case.
If you drive a mustang, I'm gonna think you're a woman. But that's just my opinion. The only credit I'll give to the GT models is the sports exhaust.

I personally do not like Ford at the moment. My first dislike to them dates back to the early '70's when Ford complained about the Daytona Charger and Plymouth Superbird being "too aerodynamic" in NASCAR. They literally changed NASCAR by doing this. And then 40 years later the Ford Fusion comes out, which is one of the most aerodynamic cars Ford has ever made, and claims it's from their "EcoBoost."

All "EcoBoost" really is is a combination of aerodynamics and a similar system that Honda has been using for at least two decades called "v-tech."

Not only that, the second generation Ford GT is a v6 twin turbo... The design looks like the Ford GT visited Japan and Europe and went back to America. Ford completely went European. Compare the new models of the Mustang and Fushion to an Aston Martin or a Masersti, very similar. The only vehicles I respect from Ford are the '90's Ford GT and the GT500 Cobra- which is NOT a Mustang.

I viewed the Ford GT as THE American muscle because it was 100% mechanical. This v6 twin turbo..? That's just gross for America.

Ford isn't as bad as Ferrari, but I personally would never buy from either brand. Even if I won a Ferrari 458 or an f12, I would sell that thing very quickly- unless it's one of their Supercars though.

That's my rant. If you want a mustang then go get one but I personally will never recommend Ford in general.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Won't offer anything on Benz's but a well-cared-for BMW is likely gonna cost a LOT less in maintenance and upkeep. That has been my experience with Beemers. They cost more for a reason.
Not if it's a newer one with a turbo engine. Those eat high pressure fuel pumps and injectors for breakfast. Still, I'd take a BMW or Audi over any American or Japanese luxury car.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
If you drive a mustang, I'm gonna think you're a woman. But that's just my opinion. The only credit I'll give to the GT models is the sports exhaust.

I personally do not like Ford at the moment. My first dislike to them dates back to the early '70's when Ford complained about the Daytona Charger and Plymouth Superbird being "too aerodynamic" in NASCAR. They literally changed NASCAR by doing this. And then 40 years later the Ford Fusion comes out, which is one of the most aerodynamic cars Ford has ever made, and claims it's from their "EcoBoost."

All "EcoBoost" really is is a combination of aerodynamics and a similar system that Honda has been using for at least two decades called "v-tech."

Not only that, the second generation Ford GT is a v6 twin turbo... The design looks like the Ford GT visited Japan and Europe and went back to America. Ford completely went European. Compare the new models of the Mustang and Fushion to an Aston Martin or a Masersti, very similar. The only vehicles I respect from Ford are the '90's Ford GT and the GT500 Cobra- which is NOT a Mustang.

I viewed the Ford GT as THE American muscle because it was 100% mechanical. This v6 twin turbo..? That's just gross for America.

Ford isn't as bad as Ferrari, but I personally would never buy from either brand. Even if I won a Ferrari 458 or an f12, I would sell that thing very quickly- unless it's one of their Supercars though.

That's my rant. If you want a mustang then go get one but I personally will never recommend Ford in general.
So you hate on the mustang/ford for pretty much just "political" reasons? Nothing to do with how the cars perform or how much better built they are than Chevy junk. Makes sense.

When I was shopping for a new car and ended up with the 2011 mustang, I did test drive the camaro and while it had good power I hated the whole way it felt to drive. Tiny windows, **** materials, huge shift knob ball, and a few other things. It's a hype car. I love the ZL1 and Z28, those cars can just be fast, they don't need to be a car with good rear and side views.

I would buy a lot of dodge products too, hellcat, viper, even the chargers are badass. Point is don't hate on a car company because of the reasons like some sh1t about nascar way back in the day. Sure the GT is a twin turbo V6. That sucks and I wasn't a fan at first but if that's the direction they wanna take and they can sell them then there's no reason to complain about it. You talk highly of Nissan, the GT-R is a V6 TT. And I think you said you like Hyundai..where's their supercar?