Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
SamTheHobit
Master Don Juan

SamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud of
Do you prefer introverted girls or extroverted girls?

Personally I prefer introverted girls, extroverted girls seem to annoy the fvck out of me.

Whats your guys take?
Old 02-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #2
-Gripz-
Don Juan

-Gripz- is a jewel in the rough-Gripz- is a jewel in the rough-Gripz- is a jewel in the rough-Gripz- is a jewel in the rough
Introverted women are considerably easier to talk to for me. Some of them are a bit quiet but once you get comfortable with each other you can have some really interesting conversation. I find them to be a bit more unique as they may have differing interests than the norm.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
Zerro
Master Don Juan

Zerro is a glorious beacon of lightZerro is a glorious beacon of lightZerro is a glorious beacon of lightZerro is a glorious beacon of lightZerro is a glorious beacon of light
I prefer the introverted ones as long as they're not too quiet. I don't like to do all the talking.
Zerro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
VladPatton
Master Don Juan

VladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond repute
Something to the extent of 60% introverted/30% extroverted. Either extreme is a headache.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
PairPlusRoyalFlush
Master Don Juan

PairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond repute
Extroverted. Yes, I know they can be annoying but just because a girl is introverted does not mean she has any more depth. If I'm going to be with an empty headed girl then I'd rather not have to be the one to talk and entertain the whole time.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #6
Bokanovsky
Master Don Juan

Bokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamTheHobit
Personally I prefer introverted girls, extroverted girls seem to annoy the fvck out of me.

Whats your guys take?
As with everything in life, balance is key. A girl who is too introverted is going to be boring because you'd have nothing to talk to her about and a girl who is too extroverted is going to be annoying and an attention wh0re.
Bokanovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links