Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs & std alert!)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs&std alert!)

Damn.

I'm ****ed up beyond belief right now.

Today was a really boring Sunday and I'd been studying for my finals all day, so I headed out pretty late with a couple of mates just for the hell of it.

Anyways, we get to this club an hour before closing time. Right away I see that a lot of people have hooked up, or were in the process of hooking up, so my chances to score some tail for the night looked really grim. But this did not deter me from carrying out my mission.

Within a couple of minutes I spot this really cute chick (a solid HB8) standing by herself at the bar. But I see that a couple of guys had zoned in on her, so I had to be quick. Without thinking twice I walked up to her, and blurted out the first thing that came to my mind. It went something like this,

Cent : "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with something?"

HB8 : "Huh? Eeeeh what do you want?"

Cent : "You see, me and a couple of mates mine are having this bet. They said I couldn't walk up to a random chick and get a kiss within 3 mins. And they promised me a case of VB (aussie beer) if I got a kiss. So what do you say? I'll even split it with you.."

HB8 : "hmmm...I'll do it if I get the case"

Cent : "wooow, you're not THAT hot!" <-- c&f tone

HB8 : *shocked*

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips at this point. Yes I know, it's ultra lame!!!! But I was drunk and this was the first thing that came to my mind. It worked though.

Still it worked.

By this time it was last call, and before I knew it I was really macking on her. It was nuts. I don't know what happened at this point, but soon I was in a cab heading to her place.

At her place she was really into it, and soon we were on the bed fooling around. That's when she brought out this glass-pipe thing. I was like,
:eek:

Cent : "what the hell is that?"

HB8 : "it's Ice...real good stuff...try it!"

Cent : *drunk as hell* "OK!"

I know it was ****ing stupid, but the ****ing moment had me. She warmed up the pipe and told me to inhale the smoke (I havnt done alot of drugs beside the usual pot, so I had no ****ing idea what it was). I remember sucking on this pipe while she was sucking my d*ck.

At his point I remember everything, but my inhibition and common sense was thrown out the window. As I said, the moment had me, and she was the bj queen, rubbing my d*ck all over her. And then she suddenly slipped it in without condom.

I just went :eek: again, and she was, "don't worry, I'm on the pill".

Stupid me didn't get up and b*tchslap the b*tch as she deserved, and I kept going.

A while into it I asked her how much this stuff costs, cause it was really good (ice). And she,

Hb8 : "Don't worry, it's free. I **** the dealer!"

For the third time, I went :eek: but this time, my spider-sense kicked in. It felt like someone had punched me in the gut while pouring hot lava over my d*ck!

****! ****, this freaked me out. Here I was, drunk, high and ****ing this ***** without a condom, and she'd just admitted to **** a drugdealer on a regular basis. Holy ****ing **** guys!!!

It took me about a couple of minutes before composing myself as I had to fight down this urge to b*tchslap her beyond belief. ****! I gathered my **** and got the hell out of dogde as fast as I could.

So here I am, 5 am in the morning. Holy ****. I've been checking out these std sites, and when the clinic opens, I'll be the first one there.

Moral of the story, take ****ing care guys. ALWAYS use a condom, and don't **** chicks that **** dealers!

Holy ****! I'm staying the **** away from chicks for a while now.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad decision make sure you get to a clinic right away. Praying everything works out for the best bro ! It can happen to anyone esp when your drunk.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, so you had one very bad night (well by the time it was over)

have you already lost her number?

go get checked for stds soon and never smoke the meth/ crach again. one time wont didnt kill you or make you have a habbit. however if you try it again, it might.

glad to see that you posted this so others will gain knowledge from your experience.

there better not be any flaming!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
damn dude.

your "scared" attitude sounds a lot like the time i licked out some slut who turned out to be on her period. she got me drunk as hell that night too, and i had the same thought afterwards: "Holy ****! I'm staying the **** away from chicks for a while now."

yeah, stay safe, hope you turn out alright.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys and girls.

I got her number...how could I loose it, she wrote it on a napkin with her lipstick. Yeah, I'm gonna get checked the second the clinic opens up. Btw do you know how long it takes to get the results back?

And also I googled 'ice' and this is what I got..
Side effects: The biggest risk is from the increased chance of HIV infection through unprotected and uninhibited sex while under the influence of meth. The liberating nature of the drug means that often safe sex is discarded while sexual activity increases greatly. It has been reported in the States that in almost half of the new AIDS cases, crystal meth has been a factor.

Smoking ice results in body temperature rises and rapid cardiac and respiratory rates developing as the blood pressure increases. The drug can lead to hallucinations, paranoia, and bizarre, aggressive and psychotic behaviour.

I'm ****ed.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs&std alert!)

Originally posted by Centaurion
Damn.

I'm ****ed up beyond belief right now.

Today was a really boring Sunday and I'd been studying for my finals all day, so I headed out pretty late with a couple of mates just for the hell of it.

Anyways, we get to this club an hour before closing time. Right away I see that a lot of people have hooked up, or were in the process of hooking up, so my chances to score some tail for the night looked really grim. But this did not deter me from carrying out my mission.

Within a couple of minutes I spot this really cute chick (a solid HB8) standing by herself at the bar. But I see that a couple of guys had zoned in on her, so I had to be quick. Without thinking twice I walked up to her, and blurted out the first thing that came to my mind. It went something like this,

Cent : "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with something?"

HB8 : "Huh? Eeeeh what do you want?"

Cent : "You see, me and a couple of mates mine are having this bet. They said I couldn't walk up to a random chick and get a kiss within 3 mins. And they promised me a case of VB (aussie beer) if I got a kiss. So what do you say? I'll even split it with you.."

HB8 : "hmmm...I'll do it if I get the case"

Cent : "wooow, you're not THAT hot!" <-- c&f tone

HB8 : *shocked*

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips at this point. Yes I know, it's ultra lame!!!! But I was drunk and this was the first thing that came to my mind. It worked though.

Still it worked.

By this time it was last call, and before I knew it I was really macking on her. It was nuts. I don't know what happened at this point, but soon I was in a cab heading to her place.

At her place she was really into it, and soon we were on the bed fooling around. That's when she brought out this glass-pipe thing. I was like,

Cent : "what the hell is that?"

HB8 : "it's Ice...real good stuff...try it!"

Cent : *drunk as hell* "OK!"

I know it was ****ing stupid, but the ****ing moment had me. She warmed up the pipe and told me to inhale the smoke (I havnt done alot of drugs beside the usual pot, so I had no ****ing idea what it was). I remember sucking on this pipe while she was sucking my d*ck.

At his point I remember everything, but my inhibition and common sense was thrown out the window. As I said, the moment had me, and she was the bj queen, rubbing my d*ck all over her. And then she suddenly slipped it in without condom.

I just went :eek: again, and she was, "don't worry, I'm on the pill".

Stupid me didn't get up and b*tchslap the b*tch as she deserved, and I kept going.

A while into it I asked her how much this stuff costs, cause it was really good (ice). And she,

Hb8 : "Don't worry, it's free. I **** the dealer!"

For the third time, I went :eek: but this time, my spider-sense kicked in. It felt like someone had punched me in the gut while pouring hot lava over my d*ck!

****! ****, this freaked me out. Here I was, drunk, high and ****ing this ***** without a condom, and she'd just admitted to **** a drugdealer on a regular basis. Holy ****ing **** guys!!!

It took me about a couple of minutes before composing myself as I had to fight down this urge to b*tchslap her beyond belief. ****! I gathered my **** and got the hell out of dogde as fast as I could.

So here I am, 5 am in the morning. Holy ****. I've been checking out these std sites, and when the clinic opens, I'll be the first one there.

Moral of the story, take ****ing care guys. ALWAYS use a condom, and don't **** chicks that **** dealers!

Holy ****! I'm staying the **** away from chicks for a while now.
She probably got you to smoke that sh!t because when on any type of speed you can't bust a nut lol

How did you get out of there? You were just banging her and all of sudden you ran out the door?? you had to have said something??

don't worry man I doubt you have aids...

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.....you are probably OK. Just chalk it up as a learning experience.

fan27

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's scary is tht she did you with no rubber. thats a woman who really could care less what goes in her.

if you don't get an std you are damn damn lucky and you better learn from this expereince and start hanging around some more decent chics.

J

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro that's some fycked up shyt there. Cross your fingers and pray you don't start growing fungus on your donger.

I didn't read the whole post, just about you fycking the slyt(the perv that I am haha). But it sounds like you put yourself in a pretty bad situation.

Honestly man, a girl like that has probably fycked quite a few guys, so I'm hoping your std check comes out clean.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, just read through the entire post. I don't advocate drug use but the part about her sucking you off while you were smoking her little pipe gave me a chubby. That must have been fycking hot.

Oh yeah, for future reference, stay the fyck away from meth! It's a horrible drug. I've seen some people go down from that drug. This one guy I know, survived coke, crack, but meth is taking over him. I think the "experts" are predicting an epidemic of meth use in the future.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh yeah the whole experience with the pipe while she going down on me was surreal.

Just got back from the clinic, and now I just got to wait for the results. It's going to be a long wait :(

In the meanwhile I'm going to sacrifice a virgin to the old Norse God, Odin and pray that my **** don't fall off.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I did not nut 3 times.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice story...

Gives you a good idea about what you can run into when you are playing the field. That's a really bad experience but let's just say there are degrees of bad experiences and when you have enough of them chalked down for you, you start to wonder if you shouldn't just up and marry the first gwoman that seems somewhat marriage material ;-)

It's good to know these things though. Gives you a perception of just how true it is that you are the prize.

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is one of the most hilarious and terrifying stories i've ever heard, so did u get the slab of vb?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can loose her number by throwing it in the trash and if she calls you , dont answer.

it usually doesnt take too long for results on tests however the aids hiv one takes generally two weeks to get back. the rest i think you can get that day.
you have to be sure and ask them to test for herpes and warts . if you dont ask, you actually dont get tested for that.you can say test me for everything, however they never test you for that unless you insist.

as far as the drug, i would not offer any info to anyone about that to the dr. they arent going to be testing you for drugs , and since you only tried it once and you dont ever want to take it again. unless you have some sort of weird reactions and you feel badly , then you should go to the emergency room and tell them you think your date put something in your drink .
meth is some very dangerous stuff leaving long term effects on your body . just by having it in your drink it can effect you as badly as smoking it , so i think they might buy that.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
congratulations. you just banged your very first crack *****.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WillieandThePoorBoys
VB really is an awesome beer though.
not for sh*t! If i was gonna drink some cheap-ass beer, id drink XXXX. :D

and Cent, that is f*cked up! I've always wondered if all chicks that are around at closing time are looking to f*ck. Maybe thats why I have never had a ONS, cause I usually leave at about 3 and don't hang around till the lights come on.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is a good example of what NOT TO DO. Thanks for the info Centaurion, I hope things work out for you. I will just point things for others who might be in similar situations and don't know what to do.

A) Do not pick up girls when you are drunk - you want to have control and not lose control. Having a buzz is good, being drunk is bad. You do not need the feeling of losing control like a teenager in order to have fun. You are an adult now. You need to know who the fvck you are picking up. Its better to go home alone then wake up next to a beached whale or a club prostitute with STD's.

You should always have a clear state of mind when you make decisions because it can end up blowing in your face. You wouldn't drive a car drunk because there is a high chance you get in an accident or get pulled over by the police and be fvcked for life so why pick up a chick and fvck her in that state???!!

B) Do not go to a stranger's house for a ONS - You do not know who the fvck you are dealing with. You need a couple of dates to really assess if this pvssy is worth screwing because any girl who sleeps with a guy on the first night of meeting him 1) has done this before 2) has some issues 3) you are going to possibly be hurt by her issues. She could be a psycho, a prostitue, a girlfriend/wife who is mad on her boyfriend/husband and wants to get caught and you are the one that is going to get it.

C) If a girl offers you drugs, walk away from her. Chicks with drugs always equal messy situation because:

D) They sleep with the drug dealer to get the drugs and the drug dealers sleep with all the sluts he supply the drugs to. Alot of sh1t has been passed around that is for sure.

e) She insert the penis without a condom in her vagina while giving her victim ICE so he can get fvcked more. That is almost like rape! if the situation was reversed the guy would be in jail right now but women get away with this sh1t. This chick is a fvcked up addict slvt whos only goal is to get high and fvck. She is living for the moment.

She has no regards to the future and if she continue's in her ways she will end up either being a prostitute or dead.

In conclusion try to listen to your instincts and know when to walk away if you think something is either too good to be true or too fishy.