Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: "Facts" about being fat

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, body mass index calculations don't distinguish between fat and muscle, nor do they take into account things like a person's frame size.
Frame size?? How about height.

And one can get a body fat percentage calculation if one is willing to face the music.

I love this one too:

Fat itself isn't unhealthy.
No, I suppose if you lipo it out and leave it in a tray, it's not going to jump at your face and suffocate you.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Weight affects fertility of a woman.
2) Men want to and are programmed to have sex with fertile woman, to spread their genes into the world.
3) Women who have the strong drive to procreate will do what it takes to stay healthy and attract a good mate.
4) Women who do not have a strong desire to procreate, to have an intimate relationship, to get close to a member of the opposite sex know how to make themselves unattractive to a man.

If a woman doesn't want to get close to anyone and wants to use the pounds to keep from having a real relationship, leave her be. I fail to understand all these posts about fat women.

It's pretty simple. If a woman gives you a rise, and you want her, take her. I fail to see all this wasted energy over the topic. Yes women lie for their reputation. Skinny women do this, fat women do it. That whole article you cite is just women being women, lying for the sake of their reputation. They all do that, all the time. It just seems like beating a dead horse with this topic.

Also, consider that many really obese women had a really rough childhood and were physically abused in one way or another. They are damaged goods. Unable to have a real relationship and unable to ever have children because they can never face and overcome what happened to them. Leave them be. Life is too short to make fun of a group of people, especially ones that were forever damaged by their childhood. Just my opinion.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I just can't get interested in a flabby body. I even once told a chick that I thought she was too fat to have coitus with, but that I would let her do fellatio on me; she refused. :crackup:

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Better start hitting on those sexy beached whales because they're obviously quality women! Love the comments section...

http://mic.com/articles/91407/9-facts-shatter-the-biggest-stereotypes-about-people-who-are-fat
That article is excuse, after excuse, after excuse. Quit justifying laziness and poor eating habits.

Exercise takes very little time. In a mere half hour you can do some elliptical, jog, or lift weights. Eat several small meals per day and reduce sugar.

Why is this concept so tough for people to grasp?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think much of this article is stretching it but I do agree with one thing: you can be fat per se but still be in decent shape. I regularly ran 4-5 miles nonstop at 250lbs. Was overweight but still in killer shape with cardio.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let the mating market sort 'em out. No matter how much you talk up your 1978 Ford Pinto, it's only going to fetch a certain amount of $$. No matter how much fat chicks try to convince the world that they're as desirable as skinny ones, they're only going to attract the dregs of manhood.

Who really cares what they have to say? I certainly don't. Any more than I care what the guy with the 1978 Pinto has to say about it.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went and looked out the window of my office building. I live in a big city, on a very busy street. I thought to myself, "let's see how many attractive women walk by in 5 minutes." Granted, a lot of women were at work, but I counted 3. 3 women out of probably 300 or so that I thought were attractive. The rest were either overweight or obviously didn't exercise/take care of their body. A large amount of women had food in one hand and a phone in the other.

Why is it so hard for people to take care of themselves? How do you look at yourself in the mirror with a bunch of flab hanging over your hips or a double chin? Laziness is disgusting to me, and I will never stand for it in a relationship...I can hardly stand for it in day-to-day interaction.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love how they start out with 3 reasonable statements of fact, then right into the BS with the rest of the numbered points. Did they think we wouldn't notice the obvious transition? BMI is bogus, any educated person knows that. But it remains used because doctors need a numerical way to tell their obese patients how bad off they are without making it too harsh and personal. The truth, "you are a tub of morbid goo" is a bit too real for the feelies in feelyland gynocracy. So BMI, as inaccurate as it is, is still around.

Fembloggers have learned that you will never go broke telling women that everything they do and are, no matter how poor the choices, no matter how bad the attitudes, no matter how unrealistic the expectations, is perfect just like it is, no need to strive, change or grow at all, you are already just fine, and anyone who says otherwise is a misogynist.

I can't for the life of me find or access the comments section to that article, maybe it was shut down?

gobblerneck

Reaction score
Gawd, I feel sorry for the HS boys today. Half the chicks are fat, the other half heading that way. Sorry situation.

Q.: Are you a woman over 30?
A. Yes.
Followup Q: How long have you been fat?